yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to PheromoneXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PheromoneXS

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome Lawless203 ! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. I personally enjoy Xist for my romantic life and Connections for my social life. Take a look around the forums and see if you can find what you need.
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome ????????
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome Friend! I am at your command, excellent day!

Comment

Welcome Lawless203!

Comment

Welcome !

Honestly building my social connections has already helped me in my love life immensely. You will definitely get what you need ..
              Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

yeah buddy! pxs is a solid solid choice.
                i would check:

xist for romance (boyfriend sounds intresting but havnt tried).

havnt tried pxs alphas but i only hear good things.

connctions, a must, mega powerful at socializing but mainly at building deep and i mean DEEP trust and bonding with others.

SOB if you want to play a little, and if you dont, buy it anyway aqua de gio scent thank me later.

and the most important, buy a social mone in youre first purches.
                pxs blends are sooo good and newbie friendly but there is nothing like a good social to get you going with the pheromone lifestyle!

Comment

Welcome
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Lawless! We are excited to have you join us and I for one am looking forward to reading about your experiences.

Yes we are all that and a bag of doritos.

Have you made an order yet? If yes, what products did you decide to go with?

Comment

bom dia hello GIF by DNCEwelcome! so happy to have you!
                      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Comment

You can't go wrong with ACE

Comment

Welcome to the club lawless203! Try Xist for better romance life, and Taboo for social life.
                              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                              APEX: Manimal 2
                              * sample bottle

Comment

• zeratul
                                zeratul commented
                                Editing a comment
                                OMG, hahahahaha!!! This is inspired by Protoss of StarCraft, I miss this game now!

• eternitys_child
                                eternitys_child commented
                                Editing a comment
                                zeratul dude I just spent the last 30 minutes going down a rabbit hole of wiki articles of all the starcraft characters after seeing your name. NOSTALGIA!!!!!!!

• zeratul
                                zeratul commented
                                Editing a comment
                                THE SAME AS ME!! Tassadar, Reynold, and Kerrigan :')

Comment

TABOOS good with the younger crowd. Evolve and SOB for 21+

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. What mixes have you picked?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X