New to PheromoneXS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PheromoneXS

Hey everyone! just wanted to say hello. Currently checking everything PXS has to offer and I feel like this is a great fit for me. My main goals are to of course enhance my love life but to also build more social connections in general. This seems like a very friendly and knowledgeable community, and I’m looking forward to sharing my experiences and journey with everybody!!

Welcome.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

Welcome Lawless203 ! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. I personally enjoy Xist for my romantic life and Connections for my social life. Take a look around the forums and see if you can find what you need.
      “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

Comment

Welcome 🙏🏾
        PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        Alkemia: Burning Roses,
        Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Originally posted by Lawless203 View Post
          Hey everyone! just wanted to say hello. Currently checking everything PXS has to offer and I feel like this is a great fit for me. My main goals are to of course enhance my love life but to also build more social connections in general. This seems like a very friendly and knowledgeable community, and I’m looking forward to sharing my experiences and journey with everybody!!
          Welcome Friend! I am at your command, excellent day!

Comment

Welcome Lawless203!

Comment

Welcome !

Honestly building my social connections has already helped me in my love life immensely. You will definitely get what you need ..
              Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - XS196 gf

Mini samples: Temptress x4 - Tease x3- Babe - Fantasy - Xist - Connections

WISHLIST: XS199 Comply - XS194 - P86

Comment

yeah buddy! pxs is a solid solid choice.
                i would check:

xist for romance (boyfriend sounds intresting but havnt tried).

havnt tried pxs alphas but i only hear good things.

connctions, a must, mega powerful at socializing but mainly at building deep and i mean DEEP trust and bonding with others.

SOB if you want to play a little, and if you dont, buy it anyway aqua de gio scent thank me later.

and the most important, buy a social mone in youre first purches.
                pxs blends are sooo good and newbie friendly but there is nothing like a good social to get you going with the pheromone lifestyle!

Comment

Welcome
                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion,SOB, Domination, Desire Me
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose, SDX-9

Comment

Originally posted by Lawless203 View Post

Lawless! We are excited to have you join us and I for one am looking forward to reading about your experiences.

Yes we are all that and a bag of doritos.

Have you made an order yet? If yes, what products did you decide to go with?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                    X