yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Breaking the Breakroom [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Breaking the Breakroom [VIDEO]

Today's video features Hayley taking us on a tour of our "infamous" break-room where lots of gossip happens, shots are poured freely and where you can usually find one of us when we're supposed to be working...

WARNING - TURN THE VOLUME DOWN BEFORE 0:40 SECONDS! (I need to fix it but I don't have the time right now).

I love my job!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Gossip?! Hope it's not about me!

??????Hayley's such a cutie
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      Gossip?! Hope it's not about me!

??????Hayley's such a cutie

Comment

Looks like a fun and laid-back working environment.

Wish more workplaces were like this.

Comment

Well a lot of them are in appearance only. They create an image. I've worked for a couple. But it's all a matter of perspective I suppose. Not saying that's what's going on here, I'm sure it isn't!

Comment

Hayley is too cute too and the breakroom is nice!
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

they even have an Ildergeier fan poster.

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                I do like my art

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              they even have an Ildergeier fan poster.
              Where did you see that?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

On the preview above, does the face to the left of Haley's look familiar? They have a poster of you in the breakroom.

Comment

I think I'm partial to the green alien but the Hayley tongue thing is mesmerizing.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rude.

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She's too cute to be called rude. The way they make her head pop back and forth is funny

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hayley did that all on her own

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  On the preview above, does the face to the left of Haley's look familiar? They have a poster of you in the breakroom.
                  They are lovers of Munchs art, I can appreciate that.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

They are lovers of Munchs art, I can appreciate that.
                    I'm a HUGE Edvard Munch fan: With art like Separation, Hands, Melancholy i'd be hard-pressed to pick any single one as my favorite. The Scream fit the decor I was going for.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I'm a HUGE Edvard Munch fan: With art like Separation, Hands, Melancholy i'd be hard-pressed to pick any single one as my favorite. The Scream fit the decor I was going for.
                      I understand completely, Edvard was amazing and his graphical work hold international standards.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
                        Well a lot of them are in appearance only. They create an image. I've worked for a couple. But it's all a matter of perspective I suppose. Not saying that's what's going on here, I'm sure it isn't!
                        The worst part is that I've found, the more autonomy you give people (I'm very hands off management) most of them self-destruct and end up leaving. We've gone through a lot of people over the years. I'm a very silly person with a big, big heart for people, which means I get used a lot.

My style is to point everyone in the direction we are going and with some slight nudging set them off in the right direction. Every decision is shared and we all have a say. Workers want to be managed but I try and make it very clear before anyone is hired that yes its a job, but no one will be standing over them every second of every day or for that matter not much at all.

My biggest fault is I let people taker advantage of my niceness but in the end it always sorts itself out.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                          Hayley is too cute too and the breakroom is nice!

Comment

The worst part is that I've found, the more autonomy you give people (I'm very hands off management) most of them self-destruct and end up leaving. We've gone through a lot of people over the years. I'm a very silly person with a big, big heart for people, which means I get used a lot.

My style is to point everyone in the direction we are going and with some slight nudging set them off in the right direction. Every decision is shared and we all have a say. Workers want to be managed but I try and make it very clear before anyone is hired that yes its a job, but no one will be standing over them every second of every day or for that matter not much at all.

My biggest fault is I let people taker advantage of my niceness but in the end it always sorts itself out.

Comment

its ok steveo, we already want to work for you, no need for more convincing!

Comment

It is totally to my liking.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Thank you Hayley. You know I'd do anything for you guys too...

Steve O

Comment

Today's video features Hayley taking us on a tour of our "infamous" break-room where lots of gossip happens, shots are poured freely and where you can usually find one of us when we're supposed to be working...

WARNING - TURN THE VOLUME DOWN BEFORE 0:40 SECONDS! (I need to fix it but I don't have the time right now).

I love my job!
                                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X