yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Am I pheromone resistant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We really nerd a rolling eyes emoji.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      You really can't tell?

• lafemme
      lafemme commented
      Editing a comment
      No, but I can "tell" why you'd describe yourself as a churlish (insert age) man. har

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice to know what you really think of me.

Originally posted by djAndarial View Post
    I would like to point out, pheromones are not a "hump my leg" solution.

I mean people will look at you like a piece of meat...

One of my usual mixes does this... Women start to salivate, and their clit pulses.... Hard nipples...

while effects are often overlooked, your energy and attitude needs to be one with the mones.

As a female, look for guys adjusting their belts... This is a dead ringer their pants just got a little bit more snug
    This is very true. People often forget mones are a SUPPLEMENT. They can get you that first look but they won't necessarily always score the goal for you. They're an enhancement to your persona not a replacement.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I definitely have to agree with you there!

Just to compare, Tease XS has 9013mcgs per 10ml bottle. If the are anywhere between 85 & 100 sprays per bottle (there are threads that talk about how many sprays are in an XS 10ml bottle) then you're looking at somewhere between 90+mcgs to 106+mcgs PER SPRAY. You would need 15 sprays of unscenteed LFM at 1000mcgs per bottle just to hit 75mcgs. I have never used that many sprays of LFM, lol, but this is just to say I don't think you'll ghost over 3. I believe the highest I've gone is between 7 & 10 sprays but usually 4 or 5 plus something fun like Topper ^_^
      Happy experimenting!
      Omg, I just found this thread from 2 years ago and this information is so great to know! I was wondering why my Sexology and Popularity Potion from LPMP gave me no results whatsoever at 3 sprays. I may try them again one day with like 15 sprays lmao

NuTrix thank goodness we have you on this forum for these types of things!
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

Omg, I just found this thread from 2 years ago and this information is so great to know! I was wondering why my Sexology and Popularity Potion from LPMP gave me no results whatsoever at 3 sprays. I may try them again one day with like 15 sprays lmao

NuTrix thank goodness we have you on this forum for these types of things!
        LOL! Thanks, sometimes that nerdy detail part of me comes in handy
        It was Popularity Potion that I used to FOG myself in for results. Upwards of 10 sprays easy. Then it was MAGIC. I LOVE Stone Cougar, and purchased it in spray @ x3 and use x2-3 sprays of that. It was more economical to buy the higher concentration on some. And yet others are STILL magic at just a few sprays or swipes Go figure?
        I'm convinced Steve's DT is magic for his products and between that and those concentrations, they blow us and those around us away
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I always read good effectiveness and results by LPMP products, like Wanted Man, Heartthrob, Love God, etc, despite their low concentrations.

So, i think its possible that maybe there are other problems with this case. Pheromones which need more than 3 sprays/drops for consistent effects are just too impractical, regarding efficiency, costs, etc, for me personally anyways.

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
            I always read good effectiveness and results by LPMP products, like Wanted Man, Heartthrob, Love God, etc, despite their low concentrations.

So, i think its possible that maybe there are other problems with this case. Pheromones which need more than 3 sprays/drops for consistent effects are just too impractical, regarding efficiency, costs, etc, for me personally anyways.
            I'm only naming a couple that I personally felt resistant to from LP as an example.
            There are some XS blends that I don't get obvious selfies from too.
            Most LPMP only take a couple swipes/sprays. Out of all of them, PP and SC are 2 that I use more of to get the far reaching and over the top affects (for myself and others) I'm looking for. LP have always performed socially, and personally, for me outstandingly and I would always recommend them - and have and do

Honestly, it is my personal belief that we are not so much resistant, but that we are individual and there for affected differently by different pheromones and pheromone combinations.

Ah! Variety! It is, indeed, the spice of life - and experimentation!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X