yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Am I pheromone resistant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I pheromone resistant?

Hello! New member here!

I have over 1 dozen pheromones from another popular phero company + another one bought on amazon and have been testing them since January of this year. Unfortunately, none of the mones have had any effects on others or on me.

I live in a big city, so if there were any hits, I certainly would know as I am surrounded by people every day!
    I've played with dosage, ranging from one drop/spray to 5 servings. None of which have produced any hits. I was not ghosted either.

The reviews of these mones prove that they are indeed effective, yet they have no effect on me.

After spending hundreds of $$ on other companies on ineffective pheromones, I'm hoping that Pheromonexs will have the pheromones that will finally work on me.

Is it safe to say, that I can possibly be pheromone resistant?
    Is it possible that my skin neutralizes the pheromones thereby making them ineffective??

Thanks.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

What other products have you purchased and what are you looking to get out of using mones?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
      What other products have you purchased and what are you looking to get out of using mones?
      I have:
      cuddle bunny
      rocket fuel
      heart and soul
      bang
      dominance
      la femme noir
      la femme mystere
      occo white
      BAM
      LAM
      super sexy for women
      blatant invitation
      cougar
      popularity potion

raw chemistry-pheromone spray for her

The description on la femme mystere is what I want to get out of the mones.

"a deeply feminine and voluptuously seductive aura that inspires positive feelings, deep emotions, meaningful connections, and leaves a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression. Both social and sexual, this blend of seven carefully balanced ingredients evokes the "seven veils" of feminine mystery... sultry and intense...it casts a spell, greatly enhancing your sex appeal."

This too
      "give off an air of 'movie star-esque' charisma. Can assist one in becoming the center of attention, elevating the mood of those around you, and is specially tempered to try to reduce feelings of jealousy that can arise when someone else is in the spotlight."

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Wow! Nothing from LP? They have a much lower pheromone content than XS, however, I have all you listed and then some and am a HUGE fan. That being said...

Some info may help you? Most of the unscented pheromone blends they sell list 1000mcgs per bottle (either the 10ml oil or 1oz spray, unless otherwise requested) That means each drop/spray is 5mcg. Much less than per drop/spray of XS. The fragranced blends, like Rocket fuel, are 1/3 of even that, 333.3 mcgs per bottle.

It could be that you need more for blatant affect. LP can be BAM! In your face, for some people it doesn't take much. I'm a bit of a "slatherer/fogger" myself with their products.

At the higher mcgs here at XS, I think you'll find what you're looking for ^_^ I don't think it's you. I think you may just need a higher dose
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          PS Le Femme M is one of my absolute favs from LP <3

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Wow! Nothing from LP? They have a much lower pheromone content than XS, however, I have all you listed and then some and am a HUGE fan. That being said...

Some info may help you? Most of the unscented pheromone blends they sell list 1000mcgs per bottle (either the 10ml oil or 1oz spray, unless otherwise requested) That means each drop/spray is 5mcg. Much less than per drop/spray of XS. The fragranced blends, like Rocket fuel, are 1/3 of even that, 333.3 mcgs per bottle.

It could be that you need more for blatant affect. LP can be BAM! In your face, for some people it doesn't take much. I'm a bit of a "slatherer/fogger" myself with their products.

At the higher mcgs here at XS, I think you'll find what you're looking for ^_^ I don't think it's you. I think you may just need a higher dose
        Thank you for your reply! I keep on purchasing more in hopes that I'll eventually find something that works, and so far nothing at all.
        I thought that perhaps 3 drops/sprays would be too much, and was expecting to even have a ghosting effect when I applied over 3.

Tomorrow, I'll go for a higher amount and see if that works.

Thanks for the mcg breakdown. I'm desperate to find my sweet spot!

Ah..I love the way La Femme sounds as a pre-fix to any word )

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
          Ah..I love the way La Femme sounds as a pre-
          Code:
          fix
          to any word )
          I definitely have to agree with you there!

Just to compare, Tease XS has 9013mcgs per 10ml bottle. If the are anywhere between 85 & 100 sprays per bottle (there are threads that talk about how many sprays are in an XS 10ml bottle) then you're looking at somewhere between 90+mcgs to 106+mcgs PER SPRAY. You would need 15 sprays of unscenteed LFM at 1000mcgs per bottle just to hit 75mcgs. I have never used that many sprays of LFM, lol, but this is just to say I don't think you'll ghost over 3. I believe the highest I've gone is between 7 & 10 sprays but usually 4 or 5 plus something fun like Topper ^_^
          Happy experimenting!
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I definitely have to agree with you there!

Just to compare, Tease XS has 9013mcgs per 10ml bottle. If the are anywhere between 85 & 100 sprays per bottle (there are threads that talk about how many sprays are in an XS 10ml bottle) then you're looking at somewhere between 90+mcgs to 106+mcgs PER SPRAY. You would need 15 sprays of unscenteed LFM at 1000mcgs per bottle just to hit 75mcgs. I have never used that many sprays of LFM, lol, but this is just to say I don't think you'll ghost over 3. I believe the highest I've gone is between 7 & 10 sprays but usually 4 or 5 plus something fun like Topper ^_^
            Happy experimenting!
            This is amazing!! Thank you so much Nutrix. I will definitely update if I get any hits with an increase in dosage.

Comment

NuTrix knows her stuff. She's our resident female phero expert. And she's just generally pretty cool. You're in good hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                NuTrix knows her stuff. She's our resident female phero expert. And she's just generally pretty cool. You're in good hands.
                NuTrix has been super helpful to me, as well as you! I've spent so much time during the day browsing this site and I'm learning so much.
                Thanks guys!!

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  <3

Glad I could be of help. There's a lot of great info here.

Comment

can't believe I missed this thread earlier. lafemme don't worry. you're not on your own as I'm a fogger as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                    can't believe I missed this thread earlier. lafemme don't worry. you're not on your own as I'm a fogger as well.
                    Hi. What's a fogger?

Comment

someone who needs to fog themselves to get any effects.

Comment

someone who needs to fog themselves to get any effects.
                        Ah! I see. I also think my sweet spot may be 3 sprays with xs products. Always apprehensive about testing with just one spray!

Comment

seems to be the same for me.

Comment

seems to be the same for me.
                            By any chance do you have dry skin?

Comment

nope. although for that cocoa butter works wonders

Comment

ah, I was wondering if the correlation between dry skin and phero efficacy was similar to that of perfume.

Comment

I would like to point out, pheromones are not a "hump my leg" solution.

I mean people will look at you like a piece of meat...

One of my usual mixes does this... Women start to salivate, and their clit pulses.... Hard nipples...

while effects are often overlooked, your energy and attitude needs to be one with the mones.

As a female, look for guys adjusting their belts... This is a dead ringer their pants just got a little bit more snug

Comment

Originally posted by djAndarial View Post
                                    I would like to point out, pheromones are not a "hump my leg" solution.

I mean people will look at you like a piece of meat...

One of my usual mixes does this... Women start to salivate, and their clit pulses.... Hard nipples...

while effects are often overlooked, your energy and attitude needs to be one with the mones.

As a female, look for guys adjusting their belts... This is a dead ringer their pants just got a little bit more snug ;
                                    )

great advice. thank you!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X