yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do sprays sit on skin or absorb in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's a thought. I've noticed that spraying on top of my perfume tends to make the spray last a lot longer. (I can still smell pre-work application in the morning after a 12h shift)

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
      What about layering the same spray over the the same pheromone oil? Say XiSt spray on top of XiSt oil. Would that possibly give the benefits of both while not causing any risk of contrasting effects? I haven't tried this or read about it anywhere, but, I'm curious of the effect.
      This is tricky. It's one thing to spray a pheromone on top of an oil perfume. It's another thing to spray a pheromone on top of a pheromone oil, at least with Pheromone XS unless they changed their blends ratio again recently.

Oil versions tend to carry more pheromone content per drop compared to their alcohol/spray counterpart (one of the reasons it's pricier). The diffusion from oil may be slower and shorter-ranged in an environment, but it's stronger in effect. The intent of oil pheromone products is generally to make your pheromone signature feel very natural and believable even though it's strong.

So what happens when you spray alcohol onto oil? It increases evaporation, which means the oil will evaporate at a faster rate. With pheromone oil, that means more content is diffusing faster than it should be, creating an effect similar to as if you applied several sprays.

By spraying Xist onto an Xist oil app point, you'd be increasing the amount of pheromone content diffused into the air. You could say that 2 drops oil and 1 spray Xist on top could have the effect of 5-6 sprays of Xist. If this was Ascend, you'd increase the chances of negative responses (i.e. aggressive reactions, shit testing, ghosting, etc...).

This type of question has been covered, but it's one of the much older threads (2014-2015) so I wouldn't be surprised if it's difficult to find.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I know that there is a mone that increases in diffusion., just forgot the name plus im out, in terms of skin chemistry it would absorb better if your pulse areas are conditioned with aloe vera - let it absorb in first them wipe it off, then apply your mixes.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X