yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do sprays sit on skin or absorb in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do sprays sit on skin or absorb in?

This is probably a dumb question but and that's fine. Let me elaborate a little bit. When I spray my Ascend (w/ cops) on my skin it seems to "sit" there longer, the spot where I sprayed stays wet much longer vs when I spray say Celebrity or Evolve, the spray point evaporates/dries much much quicker. Is this normal? I feel like I'm missing something and thought it'd be best to ask rather than assume.

TYIA

First of all dumb questions don't exist, dumb answers instead for sure do exist!

Every (or almost every) blend contains a certain amount of dpg (Dipropylene glycol) which is a synthetic oil.

Since your Ascend is with cops I can imagine the added cops are also dpg based which increases the dpg contend of Ascend thus the dry down takes a bit longer compared to your other blends.

To answer your question now I would say: Yes, it's normal because alcohol evaporates quicker than oil.
    I have some LPMP blends in 60/40 alcohol to dpg and they behave exactly as you mentioned.

Any other opinion on this?

Comment

i would say the sprays sit on the skin, sometimes i spray my pheros XS over my lpmp oils and the results are just as good!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

tonight i sprayed celebrity over lumina oil and in therapy my therapsit told me my IQ is higher than the norm,he told me my IQ is 130 lol
        not sure if it's the pheros that work lol
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• eroque
          eroque commented
          Editing a comment
          well your therapist got hit by your celebrity vibe, so it could be that the iq comment was a compliment, je je je

maybe lumina and celebrity gives you a higher IQ not sure lol

Comment

This is not a dumb question at all, I'm curious about that as well. I always wonder if when I spray if it just sits on my skin and wherever it drips to or if he just pours into my pores, lol.

Comment

Ive wondered about this also.
            I figured it probably sits on top but I guess I dont know fr

Comment

In my opinion the pheromones do sit on the skin. If they would be absorbed to the skin they could not disperse to the air imho
              If I do recall correct some members on pherotalk forum (old AD forum) mentioned they sprayed certain blends on their pillows for self effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                i would say the sprays sit on the skin, sometimes i spray my pheros XS over my lpmp oils and the results are just as good!
                I was wondering about this. I need to buy more of their oils

Comment

It seems the general consensus is that the sprays "sit" on the skin. As yet another follow up question, how might this affect wearing a pheromone blend in the rain?

Comment

As far as it is not a soapy rain I wouldn't worry about that

Comment

Hi people!. Neurokinetic dpg and alcohol will eventually be absorbed by the skin, skin is like a sponge , every tipe of liquid u put into will be absorbed sooner or later. Some substances will be absorbed faster than others.

Comment

I'm not sure on relevance but I use exclusively oil based perfume. I've noticed that spraying pheros on top of them does wonders for both diffusion and longevity of the phero I wear.

Comment

• eroque
                          eroque commented
                          Editing a comment
                          the oil based perfumes u use is the base made of synthetic oils such as DPG, or naturals such as FCO, etc? also are they made using natural aromas or synthetic fragrances?

My perfume is made with natural oils and fragrances.

Comment

• SecretV
                          SecretV commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That is the most hippie thing I said this week

• eroque
                          eroque commented
                          Editing a comment
                          thats great, i cheer and approve oil perfumes made with naturals. perfumery is a hoobie of mine. i love rose and lotus absolutes, cinnamon co2 and some woods.

The answer is...Yes.

Or, rather, Both.

eroque is correct. Your skin will ALWAYS absorb some portion of whatever you apply to it.

SteveO's DT is very impressive in how it helps to lift and disperses XS blends but you will always "lose" a little something because it will adhere to you.
                        That's part of why those stinky mones are so notoriously difficult to scrub off

I'm very big on being organic. This is my guilty pleasure. I'm hoping that my lessening of environmental toxins in other parts of my daily life is allowing my indiscretions with perfumer's alcohol, dpg and pheromones

While the alcohol evaporates relatively well, the pheromone molecules linger. So, yes, the sprays sit on the skin, but there is also always some abosorbtion
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix and what do you think to oil based pheros and dispersion of blends applied on top?

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                            NuTrix and what do you think to oil based pheros and dispersion of blends applied on top?
                            I have used LPMP for years and love their oil blends. I have as much as possible from XS in oils too. I think combining them is great. The alcohol will always help lift the blends and then you have the "slow burn" of the oil base (or lotion too, if you put on moisturizer rather than a fragrance oil or dpg).
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
                                Would that possibly give the benefits of both while not causing any risk of contrasting effects?
                                LPMP for instance offer their blends in 60/40 alcohol/dpg ratio just because of this reason, you get the benefits of both bases.

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X