yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss + Thinker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss + Thinker

Has anyone tried this combo? What effects do you get?

PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

I have and it was blissful and introspective
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I have and it was blissful and introspective
      Would you say this combo could be social? Thinker makes me introverted, but maybe with bliss in a relaxed social setting...?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Would you say this combo could be social? Thinker makes me introverted, but maybe with bliss in a relaxed social setting...?
        It would heavily depend on the company. I would not go to a party with this combination. Then I would use Bliss for myself and Psel for the party.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It would heavily depend on the company. I would not go to a party with this combination. Then I would use Bliss for myself and Psel for the party.
          I was thinking a group study, but wondered if it would make all overly introverted

Comment

I was thinking a group study, but wondered if it would make all overly introverted
            I am all in!

Arsenal

Comment

I am all in!
              Mr Right and I are going to see a performance at a music theater Fri night. I'm thinking it's a risk, but because of the venue and type of performance, it could go very well... there's only one way to find out...

Comment

Do you think Thinker would cause someone to talk their mouths off at a party?

Comment

Mr Right and I are going to see a performance at a music theater Fri night. I'm thinking it's a risk, but because of the venue and type of performance, it could go very well... there's only one way to find out...
                  It is.
                  Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Do you think Thinker would cause someone to talk their mouths off at a party?
                  Nope.

Arsenal

Comment

Nope.
                    Oh! Then why wouldn't you recommend it?

Comment

Thinker is a blend for introspection, not a party blend. I would never recommend it for an extroverted social event, but for a night at the opera it could be useful for some.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Thinker is a blend for introspection, not a party blend. I would never recommend it for an extroverted social event, but for a night at the opera it could be useful for some.
                        Gotcha!

Comment

I'm going to test this theory, but while Bliss will set a pleasant comfortable feel, Thinker can make me introspective.
                          At a party that could be counter intuitive when you want others to open up.

For me, Fri night at the theater, I believe Bliss will manifest outwardly, working for social rapport, and combining it with Thinker will manifest intrinsically, allowing us to thoughtfully consider the music being performed, potentially enjoying it all the more.

Comment

I'm going to test this theory, but while Bliss will set a pleasant comfortable feel, Thinker can make me introspective.
                            At a party that could be counter intuitive when you want others to open up.

For me, Fri night at the theater, I believe Bliss will manifest outwardly, working for social rapport, and combining it with Thinker will manifest intrinsically, allowing us to thoughtfully consider the music being performed, potentially enjoying it all the more.

191 + Thinker gave a intens experience with "quiet" artsy stuff, though. You might consider that combination too.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Oooooo, and Mr Right is already fond of xs191....tempting.

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Mr. Right got good taste.

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Of course he does! He chose me ^_~
                              Could've been lapse in reason, but he still seems pretty happy

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X