yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vibe oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibe oil

XSteveO

Is there a possibility Vibe can be an offer in oil some time this year?
    I ask because I think Vibe will be amazing in oil (too).
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I know I got the 30ml spray because there wasn't oil available
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

It wouldn't fit in the bottle as the total contents would be nearly 12ml of pure pheromone content without diluent. Lets say if I paired it down to 3X instead of current standards of 7X it would require making the base at nearly 4X stronger than our current levels just so it fit in the bottle with 3ml content. However because of the Bliss molecule that would be a cost prohibitive venture.

In other words I couldn't tie up all these components hoping to sell them as an oil. Even if sales were brisk we would be losing to much money. I'd have to charge somewhere around $250 just to make a small profit.

These are the reasons why some popular spray blends are not oil based.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        It wouldn't fit in the bottle as the total contents would be nearly 12ml of pure pheromone content without diluent. Lets say if I paired it down to 3X instead of current standards of 7X it would require making the base at nearly 4X stronger than our current levels just so it fit in the bottle with 3ml content. However because of the Bliss molecule that would be a cost prohibitive venture.

In other words I couldn't tie up all these components hoping to sell them as an oil. Even if sales were brisk we would be losing to much money. I'd have to charge somewhere around $250 just to make a small profit.

These are the reasons why some popular spray blends are not oil based.
        I understand.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that Vibe is a combo of Bliss+Flirt+Connections, not sure about proportions though. Those three are all offered in oils, could be fun to experiment with mixing them to get the perfect individual Vibe effect

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Interesting thought...

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            NuTrix I agreed.

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...