yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Difference between Bliss and Happiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between Bliss and Happiness

For those of you who've worn both, have you noticed a difference between Bliss and Happiness? If so, what was the difference? If not, do you usually choose to wear one or the other or would you wear both at the same time?

Bliss is more introvert than Happiness.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Good question. I wondered the same thing and was trying to figure out if I want both.

Ildergreier can you explain what you mean a bit more?
      PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Originally posted by BadandBougie View Post
        Good question. I wondered the same thing and was trying to figure out if I want both.

Ildergreier can you explain what you mean a bit more?
        Bliss you are happy and content with yourself. Sometimes it extends to your company, but not always. Happiness on the other hand hits the entire room with rainbows, cute kittens & ponies.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Bliss you are happy and content with yourself. Sometimes it extends to your company, but not always. Happiness on the other hand hits the entire room with rainbows, cute kittens & ponies.
          PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

• Marsbars
            Marsbars commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol me too! This should be fun to play with

Yeah, you probably do. Happiness is amazing with DM+ too.
          Arsenal

Comment

Wow thanks! I know to go with Happiness tonight and tomorrow for my date. Thankful to have you!

Comment

Yeah, you probably do. Happiness is amazing with DM+ too.
              Everything is amazing with DM+
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                No, really, it is...

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed

The longer I wait the place my next order, the bigger my cart gets lol

Comment

You should keep waiting and order all at once, or you'll be making an order every couple of weeks That will also give you time to keep posting and increase your discount

Comment

Do some orders here and there, then testing and then talking to us about your experiences, and like NuTrix wrote: It increases your % in the shop.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

You should keep waiting and order all at once, or you'll be making an order every couple of weeks That will also give you time to keep posting and increase your discount

Comment

Do some orders here and there, then testing and then talking to us about your experiences, and like NuTrix wrote: It increases your % in the shop.

Comment

Here is the blends thread.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Yep.
                          True.

Comment

I am going to be broke on pheromones this year because of my trying the male blends too project. And I don't feel bad about it either. This life style is giving me so much back that can't be counted its worth in money.
                            Arsenal

Comment

preach christina aguilera GIF

Comment

I am going to be broke on pheromones this year because of my trying the male blends too project. And I don't feel bad about it either. This life style is giving me so much back that can't be counted its worth in money.
                                This is honestly life changing stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

This is honestly life changing stuff
                                  Indeed it is, and these few years I have used it, the pheromones has helped me tremendously.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

I have both and find them to be very different blends. Bliss is more for self-effects IMO, though it does effect those around me as well. Bliss soothes anxiety for me and puts me in IDGAF mode. It works immediately after spraying and has very strong and noticeable effects. It could be called "Relax" and it would be a fitting name for the spray.

Happiness tends to boost my mood slowly overtime, whereas Bliss hits immediately. With Happiness, I sort of just forget I have it on, then about 30 minutes in I realize I'm feeling grateful and content. Those around me seem happy in my presence as well.

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X