yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity Unisex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Unisex

Hi guys,

I been going over the forum and i haven't really seen any male input on the Celebrity. I was about to pull the trigger and now i see it is UNISEX formula? Can someone explain to me why this formula is better than the old one? Also what kind of reaction should i be looking for? Is it like Ascend kinda?

Biggest difference I can see from the molecule descriptions are that Ascend has more alpha and sexual mones. Celebrity has rone sulfate which was a component in IS.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I've used celebrity quite a bit before. It makes other men very friendly. I'm trying hard to recall how it affected women, but I can't really remember. I'm sure I have some hits and reports in my journal

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
        I've used celebrity quite a bit before. It makes other men very friendly. I'm trying hard to recall how it affected women, but I can't really remember. I'm sure I have some hits and reports in my journal

"Of my times testing celebrity, i definitely agree the name celebrity PERFECTLY describes the product. i find it better, however, if the targets already know you from before, and have a positive impression of you. 1-2 sprays does the trick."
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

"Of my times testing celebrity, i definitely agree the name celebrity PERFECTLY describes the product. i find it better, however, if the targets already know you from before, and have a positive impression of you. 1-2 sprays does the trick."
          Have you comboed it with anything?
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Celebrity is what drew me into PXS. Here is my review of it if you are interested.

Celebrity is the pheromone that drew me to this place no doubt, and I liked it so much I went ahead and made an order for the bigger bottle and ordered some other stuff to! This is my first real post here besides my intro, so I am very excited. I made some trade deals with another member here Jdub and after very little

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
              Celebrity is what drew me into PXS. Here is my review of it if you are interested.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...real-post-here
              Thanks!

Comment

Great thanks for the info guys!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X