yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wearing for Self-Effects Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing for Self-Effects Only

I'm both curious about this and also wondering if I can get more ideas from others.

There are some products I like to use purely for self-effects. Limitless and most recently Ascend (with 2x Cops).

It's not uncommon for me to spray a tissue and wipe the tissue above my lips below my nose, and at times even right below my nostrils haha. I feel a bit awkward saying this but I just wanna sniff the stuff like glue. For this reason specifically I'll be ordering Ascend as an oil (in addition to larger spray).

I did a search and see lots of posts from people experience self-effects but not specifically applying for that purpose to the most effective part of the body. Does anyone else apply directly to their upper lip or below their nostrils? Any tips for making it last longer in that location?

Or am I just crazy lol?

I have Ascend Oil (double cops too) and I can confirm that the self-effects are still there in its Oil form

As for applying it purely for self-effects? Hell yeah, it's the base for 90% of my mixes only because of it's self-effects, I don't really care about the effect on others that much, Ascend makes me feel very confident, calm and collected.

I apply the Ascend Oil, 1x drop, from my chin, down to my adam's apple

Personally, I wouldn't apply it on my face, but, that's because I'm afraid of it burning off faster than I want to because my skin sometimes gets oily or sweaty, so look out for that for yourself too

If I need the Ascend to last longer, I have lotion dried on the application area 20-30 minutes before I apply the Ascend, I haven't found lotion affecting the self-effects as of yet

How are you finding your Limitless by the way?

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
    Or am I just crazy lol?
    A few hours ago I opened my bottle of Ascend Oil and sniffed it to get a high... and I am a crazy person which means that you are too

I read somewhere either on here or Pherotruth that exposure to air decreases the shelf-life of pheromone products (not sure whether it's the spray or oil that gets more affected), I guess it's a good little pointer to remember if you like opening bottles often. SteveO posted somewhere saying that PSX products should last a good 3 years under room temperature and no sun exposure, but I'm pretty sure it could go much longer than that.
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• cryptomones
      cryptomones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tip on the lotion! I have done that sometimes but didn't think of doing that as far as self-effects. Definitely picking up the Ascend oil today - great idea on that too.

I thought that this would be interesting to share, the amount of Copulins in Ascend, so here's a post from SteveO on the PheroTruth forum... from about nine years ago, lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	111
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	94844
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I'm testing some men's blends right now and have always put a little dab at some point right under my nose. But being as they are unfragranced, I'm careful if I'll be kissing anyone with stinky mone lips Hahaha!
      I do it with some chill blends for night time too.
      So, yes, I do it for the selfies.

Oh, and I'm crazy, so yeah, you're cray-cray too...
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• cryptomones
        cryptomones commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, we're all cray-cray. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks of that

Well, I don't like thier taste, so I'm with Pingu on the sweat thing, no temples either. Everytime I eat or drink I have to strain the last few drops of coffee through my moustache too. Bitter tasting. At these doseages, I don't worry about ingestion, just the bitter taste.

I like a drop under my chin, if I get damp where can it go but down onto the neck. I also find all of steves products to potent so sprays go on the upper chest.

I don't think these work like drugs in the usual way. My personal theory is that they are chemical keys to memory locations and the locks are in our scent organs whatever they are. These chemicals click open that lock and the spark starts a process of thinking and feeling thoughts and feelings I associate with those memories.

The thinking part is where the fun is at because neurologically speaking, the thinking can be directed a little bit to come up with different feelings ASSOCIATED with these memories, thoughts and at deep levels, our beliefs.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• cryptomones
          cryptomones commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL this is literally a thought that runs in my mind sometimes. Steve-O will advise against this, but I thought - what would happen if I put a few drops in my morning coffee? Haven't tried yet.

Hmm. I don't have anything that makes me feel "high".
        Sense of calm, like B2.2 before bed or something with Enone for a little naughty, naughty for bed sports...

Comment

I'm mostly experimenting with my own altered states right now. I'm lucky to be very sensitive, so a dab on the tip of my nose, right under, or on the inner sides of the nostrils goes a long way. I can still feel a trace of the smell when I rub the spot a few hours later and even when I rinse my face with water at the end of the day.. For enveloping and often overwhelming selfies - 2 sprays of anything on the neck or behind ears...
          Limitless is at the top my list of substances to play with next
          So far, I really appreciate Bliss and Babe for almost instant and prominent self-effects, deep relaxation and sense of proud femininity respectively..
          Layering Bliss with Innocence and Xist brings back happy childhood memories, hours feel long and all activities - meditative, engaging and fulfilling. My hope is that eventually I'll be able to rehearse and memorize that state enough to recreate it at whim... unless I get addicted in the process
          And yes, I am a weirdo, no doubt about that

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            LUUUURV everything about this post!

• cryptomones
            cryptomones commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome Your post makes me wonder if applying for self-effects should be a pre-requisite to applying for external effects. I think I'll try this approach with new products I try. Kudos

Cohesion is mostly used for the selfies.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• cryptomones
            cryptomones commented
            Editing a comment
            Never thought of trying that one for selfies, will have to try, since I also have that in the oil version.

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Coo, try it tonight.

I'm both curious about this and also wondering if I can get more ideas from others.

There are some products I like to use purely for self-effects. Limitless and most recently Ascend (with 2x Cops).

It's not uncommon for me to spray a tissue and wipe the tissue above my lips below my nose, and at times even right below my nostrils haha. I feel a bit awkward saying this but I just wanna sniff the stuff like glue. For this reason specifically I'll be ordering Ascend as an oil (in addition to larger spray).

I did a search and see lots of posts from people experience self-effects but not specifically applying for that purpose to the most effective part of the body. Does anyone else apply directly to their upper lip or below their nostrils? Any tips for making it last longer in that location?

Or am I just crazy lol?
          do you have a beard? perhaps a spray to the bush may be groovy. I once rubbed a dab of xsp86 on my nose-ish and someone said I sounded high. lol!
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• cryptomones
            cryptomones commented
            Editing a comment
            I do have a bit of a beard if I don't shave for a few days, I definitely will try applying to my chin from here on. May be a good in between spot.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Well, I don't like thier taste, so I'm with Pingu on the sweat thing, no temples either. Everytime I eat or drink I have to strain the last few drops of coffee through my moustache too. Bitter tasting. At these doseages, I don't worry about ingestion, just the bitter taste.

I like a drop under my chin, if I get damp where can it go but down onto the neck. I also find all of steves products to potent so sprays go on the upper chest.

I don't think these work like drugs in the usual way. My personal theory is that they are chemical keys to memory locations and the locks are in our scent organs whatever they are. These chemicals click open that lock and the spark starts a process of thinking and feeling thoughts and feelings I associate with those memories.

The thinking part is where the fun is at because neurologically speaking, the thinking can be directed a little bit to come up with different feelings ASSOCIATED with these memories, thoughts and at deep levels, our beliefs.
          I'd love to see this in action.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Not pretty but the beard alphaed me up

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess, I could grunt for congruency.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Hmm. I don't have anything that makes me feel "high".
          Sense of calm, like B2.2 before bed or something with Enone for a little naughty, naughty for bed sports...
          hi! what about the xsr32? A few mcgs makes me feel like I'm buzzing on something nice???? ????

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

hi! what about the xsr32? A few mcgs makes me feel like I'm buzzing on something nice???? ????
            The most recent thing that gave me any kind of buzz was LPs TLG, but even that was just for maybe 5 minutes post app. I can certainly revisit xsr32....

Comment

xsr27 came out, it's 32 with a touch of something very expensive.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Any guesses? Perhaps something brand new? Or something familiar? Allo-ThDOC? Just feeling...thinking, expensive and only needs a little...

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                so little that Steve broke precedent and offered a double as a single. Maybe it's a cousin molecule or extractable impurity that he mixed back in at a certain proportion.

i use pheromones for pure selfies all the time!

as small of a drop as possible of DM oil under my nose before i go to the gym. One time I wore 2-3 drops and rubbed that shit all over my forehead XD. Glad the gym smells like shit anyway

vibe, bliss, and loveboat --- i use 1-2 sprays interchangably, but rarely in combination. Bliss isn't great for the type of work I do, so it's mostly vibe or loveboat before work.

I can't remember the last time i used either of these 4 phero's to affect others, they've almost exclusively been for self effects

Comment

• cryptomones
                cryptomones commented
                Editing a comment
                That is awesome! I never thought of trying those for self-effects, but I can totally see how these self-effects would be great too, not just Ascend. Will have to grab the oils for these too.

Wow thanks for all the responses - glad to know I'm not the only one who does the below the nose / above the lip thing haha. Didn't realize it was that common with others. Sorry for the bump, was a way for a bit.

Very interesting hypothesis on the aspect of unlocking something to do with memories. I will add that, when I give my SO pheromones to wear, the times she has seem ingrained into my memory. I can literally 'feel' those dates we went on when she was wearing them - I'm incredibly jealous of the people who are targets of our pheromones. It's hard to say if I get that feeling with the self-effects, because there's so many other factors, but I can conclude that it's obvious to me when I haven't applied Ascend daily now. It does something which ultimately helps me focus and get into a rhythm with my work. Limitless is similar but isn't as tunnel-vision like.

I hadn't tried to my chin before, I will try that. I also easily grow a mustache when I don't shave for 1-2 days, and I actually find it helps to maintain the pheromones on my upper lip better.

I bolded your part about ingestion (also I jokingly alluded to this in one of the comments I made also) ... about this - have you tried it? I wonder about it. I'm willing to take all risks associated with it. Just wondering if it will have any effects. If there was a pheromone 'pill' you could take, honestly I would, so I could get the self effects internally and use what I want for interactions with others with external applications. I'll have to search the forum for more on this.

Comment

I love the male blends for selfies. Both the Boyfriend blend and the NG is amazing! PTM seem to sense like something too.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Wow thanks for all the responses - glad to know I'm not the only one who does the below the nose / above the lip thing haha. Didn't realize it was that common with others. Sorry for the bump, was a way for a bit.

Very interesting hypothesis on the aspect of unlocking something to do with memories. I will add that, when I give my SO pheromones to wear, the times she has seem ingrained into my memory. I can literally 'feel' those dates we went on when she was wearing them - I'm incredibly jealous of the people who are targets of our pheromones. It's hard to say if I get that feeling with the self-effects, because there's so many other factors, but I can conclude that it's obvious to me when I haven't applied Ascend daily now. It does something which ultimately helps me focus and get into a rhythm with my work. Limitless is similar but isn't as tunnel-vision like.

I hadn't tried to my chin before, I will try that. I also easily grow a mustache when I don't shave for 1-2 days, and I actually find it helps to maintain the pheromones on my upper lip better.

I bolded your part about ingestion (also I jokingly alluded to this in one of the comments I made also) ... about this - have you tried it? I wonder about it. I'm willing to take all risks associated with it. Just wondering if it will have any effects. If there was a pheromone 'pill' you could take, honestly I would, so I could get the self effects internally and use what I want for interactions with others with external applications. I'll have to search the forum for more on this.
                  Neno is the basis of our sexual pheromones, the body makes them from that base. Neno can be ingested but the body changes neno into these other hormones through three different routes. Each route makes the hormones in different proportions. Only one is ingestion and you can buy supplements. Eating Steves stuff is an expensive way to do it. but as an oral supplement its dirt cheap. All the supplements for sale are overdose though. Amazon has a 5 mg sublingual that is more than we need. I suspect we need it more as we age.

Comment

• cryptomones
                    cryptomones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks a lot for explaining this, I'll be reading more into it.

I should correct neno is the basis for hormones and not pheromones also corticosteroids.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X