yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

flirtxs oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flirtxs oil

love the concept of flirtxs in oil so i got some. any experiences out there and recommended dosages?
    so far i am still trying to figure out a good dosage. trying 1-3 drops. seeing women hovering around me and a lot of friendly behavior but does not seem as pronounced as a product like instant openness. well next on horizon is to try flirtxs spray but prefer to keep application oil based. thanks. :-)

Oil is always going to have a more subtle and slower building effect then a spray like IO, but bare in mind the alpha-nol in IO going to tail off drastically in 2hrs max, that's why you get such a pronounced effect because AD products are only very lightly fixed, if you want that effect all day you will be getting through alot of product, which means more money for AD.
    Last edited by GHOST; 02-06-2014, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Okay.... But doesn't this same exact concept apply to regular flirtxs spray? I believe it says it lasts 6-8 hours... Not sure though. Any experiences out there using this oil? I am liking it so far. :-)

Comment

Flirt is massively more concentrated then IO and more heavily fixed , XS social s don't seem to be as in your face as AD's however they are much more natural and multi faceted.

Comment

• idle
          idle commented
          Editing a comment
          i really could not say it better

Originally posted by kenjhow View Post
        love the concept of flirtxs in oil so i got some. any experiences out there and recommended dosages?
        so far i am still trying to figure out a good dosage. trying 1-3 drops. seeing women hovering around me and a lot of friendly behavior but does not seem as pronounced as a product like instant openness. well next on horizon is to try flirtxs spray but prefer to keep application oil based. thanks. :-)

okay i have used this solo now a few times and def liking it. it gives a general fun vibe..... solo people just seem to hover around you. when i add an alpha product like a314 then the women will start to surround you and stare etc. also people you speak with seem very comfortable with you. i have been told things i usually would not hear...or really want to know. :-O

Comment

Well the other day got my most overt reaction using just two drops of the flirt oil. Went to get a haircut and the stylist would not shut up. Telling me her life story and asking about mine. The stylist next to us also got really chatty. Got kind of annoying. Haha. Plus they were not that attractive. But hey this stuff works. Prob best indoors with moderate temperatures. Love how subtle the smell is with nobility. Wish I could continue buying the oil version. What I got now should last me a very long time though so we will see. Lol

Comment

Will the oil version come back?
            I'm an inconditional fan of Flirt and I'd love to have it in oil, I'm sure it'd rock in this high temperatures!
            Pleaseeeeeeeee

Comment

• idle
              idle commented
              Editing a comment
              I have a feeling that Steve might surprise you in the near future

• Akelah
              Akelah commented
              Editing a comment
              idle YAY

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Will be watching and waiting with barely contained excitement!

def like the flirt oil...... i have been saving it.... but would like to get some more...when possible

Comment

• Akelah
              Akelah commented
              Editing a comment
              Awwww I want it so much too! :(

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X