yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    So in thinking about how to utilize this one, how are you guys doing about this? Are you asking for something? Just indicating what you need or want and expecting them to try to meet that need? I guess I am asking if you are expecting them to comply with something obvious, or are they just generally going with the flow? Just curious.

In my case, if I am steering it sexually, am I going to need to make a move and see if he responds in kind? Or just be flirty and think he will make the move? He is not great at picking up on hints, so just throwing that out there.
    This is a great question. I've been thinking about this as well. I know I want to use it with my mom to get her to calm down a bit more. I feel like you have to be really strategic with this one. Maybe testing it at a venue that is hard to get into and seeing if they "comply" with you.

But when I start dating again, I want to use it on a man to see if he will comply with my requests.

Comment

• Yes. I am wondering how DIRECTLY I have to make those requests/needs/desires known. I know it won't make him a mind reader... but if he already knows I have a tendency towards something... will it make him more apt to do those things without me asking? etc.

I wish I had more time around him to test these things.
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• What are you good at and an authority on? Use it where people that choose to comply with you will benefit from your expertise by their compliance. So many people are will do the opposite of what is good for them just because they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Use it where people that choose to comply with you will benefit from your expertise by their compliance. So many people are will do the opposite of what is good for them just because they can.
          Oh! This!
          How many times can I count where I'm speaking to someone ignorant on a particular topic I know so much about and they push back JUST to push back. I can even offer resources (b/c, hey, don't take my word for it) and then comes the straw men and empty arguments just for the sake of never having really wanted to hear the truth but just looking to argue for argument's sake. UG. Definatly will keep this in mind for certain venues...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Boy, you sure sound familiar with that kind of backlash.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. It's the same person. It can be exhausting. I humor them initially, in case truth means something, but when they start down the path of deliberate ignorance I stop wasting my breath.

• Woot! Got mine in the mail today. Now.....how to use the magic....
          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah. I'm excited for you

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Oh! This!
          How many times can I count where I'm speaking to someone ignorant on a particular topic I know so much about and they push back JUST to push back. I can even offer resources (b/c, hey, don't take my word for it) and then comes the straw men and empty arguments just for the sake of never having really wanted to hear the truth but just looking to argue for argument's sake. UG. Definatly will keep this in mind for certain venues...
          LOL!!!

I'm here to report more on that

My SO hates to be dominated in any way, and gets that way when someone explicitly shows more knowledge, expertise, assertiveness, etc..

199 didn't fly with him at all! It actually exacerbated that reaction.

Initially, I asked for a sample of 194 as my first preference suspecting that it would work better with our personalities and relationship dynamics.The best responses I have gotten from him were to Innocence, Sweetness, Xist/w, 196.

When the lovely fairies supplied me with 199, I still thought it would be fun to play with - just to wear it around him without any requests, let the mones speak for themselves, and see how "compliant" he'll get. Boy was I surprised!

First of all, selfies. I consider myself fairly strong-willed/stubborn, 199 takes it to the next level - self-righteousness, urge to impose my will on others and get my way regadless of the costs, all backed up by a flush of energy for making it so. I'm very aware of those feelings rising, even at 1spray.
          After application, within about 10min of casually walking back and forth going about my business in my SO's presence, I notice him throwing long suspecting glances at me. Mind you, I'm mostly silent and keep a neutral emotional cover, but also very aware of the inner change in attitude.. While exchanging a few neutral phrases, I notice some bitchiness in his voice and manner of speech - hit! Not the kind I would like though. I feel very calm and confident inside and out.. and ready for a kill, if necessary The game continues, as I offer some suggestions for weekend plans, in the sweetest way imaginable, and get the familiar rushed unargumented No!..I hold my smile and go to grab my best tried and true argument - a big chocolate chip cookie with a thick layer of mascarpone cheese on top it almost -almost!- gets rejected (well, it gets considered suspiciously, which never happens). I'm wowed and amused, wondering what's causing the perception of threat - 199 molecules or my inner sense of superiority showing through.. Finally, the cookie wins! I go rinse off 199 and apply Innocence.. to confuse him even further - I do get a few more long suspicious glances before he mellows into the EST cloud..

I feel like this stuff could have a great cathartic/psychotherapeutic effect someday, should I decide to rock our flimsy boat

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            LURVED reading this report!

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL

• Hmmm, new uses. Sounds like when I get frisky and put on Dominant Ascend just to watch guys get pissed.

Comment

• We can post about using Comply w/ combos, right? If so, here's my report:

Before putting mones, I felt so uneasy during my lab meeting this morning. I even fumbled a bit with my words and it was really hard for me to follow instructions at first. It wasn't embarrassing, more like a little frustrated and also a little anxiety stemming from working in big groups which I hate.

Applied when I got to Philadelphia:
            2x - Comply (chest)
            1.5x - Sweetness (back of neck)
            1x - Desire Me+ (one wrist, no rubbing)
            2x - Celebrity (neck)
            & decided to take a risk w/ xs196 2x behind the ears
            ... around 4pm

I wanted to see if my adviser would have been more attentive with me, but she was just her usual self. Though, I kept noticing more glances at me (it felt like a little more than usual but it was hard to tell because she is a therapist and it's natural for her to observe people). Here's the interesting part, while in the lab meeting (after most left), I double checked with her and asked her if I have to pay to get into the conference (I was presenting, didn't even think I had to pay). She said I had to pay and they won't let me in. AFTER applying my combo, she changed her tune and said I might not have to and then she said I should just in case. Ultimately, I ended up not having to pay and just walked in. I saved $125. She didn't pay either, lol.

There was definitely a lot of bonding happening. Before setting up for the presentation, my adviser invited me to drinks & snacks with her former students + one extra guy who we had just met that day. He was a friend of the other guy. It was two guys, three women (including me; they're all Jewish, I was the only Black one). It was pretty good. Both of the guys were married, but were very interested in speaking with me. I always pay attention to where people decide to sit, so I always sit last. The Jewish girl sat directly across from me, my adviser was across from me on the chair to the left, and the two Jewish guys were sitting next to me. This has nothing to do with mones, just rambling (lol). The get together ended with me joining JSwipe per their suggestion (JSwipe is a Jewish dating app, LMAO).

One of the married guys, the friend of the other guy, was leaving and he stopped by (for the third time near my poster) to say goodbye and joked that maybe he'll see me on JSwipe and I'm like, I thought you were married?! He said, "I know I'm joking"

... and then I told him to have his single friends call me.

He shook my hand and that handshake kinda lingered, I noticed.

There was another girl also presenting a poster (not the girl who went to get drinks) and I've seen her before in previous lab meetings for another project but we never really spoke. Just hi and bye. But today, she was very talkative with me. At first, she was talkative via text msg so it couldn't have been the mones. When I walked in the room, she waved her hands at me and told me she saved me a spot. After the conference, she agreed to driving me to the bus stop even though it was like a 3 minute walk. I thought she'd just drop me off but since my bus arrived at 9:55p, she suggested we get drinks but we ended up getting food and drinks at an Asian restaurant (Bon Chon Chicken) and then she agreed again to take me to Starbucks. When I got into Starbucks, the baristas were nice. The cashier took my order and as I'm paying for my order, she asks how I'm doing and we ended up chatting for a bit about what I was in Philly for.

I get back in the car and she takes me to the bus stop since it's almost time to leave and even though she could have just dropped me off on the side, she said she'll go all the way around the corner to make sure I'm by door "because she's not a bitch" lol, her words. Then she told me to text her when I get home (and she said please).

I don't know what happened but I felt talkative, maybe it was the wine. But I was chatting with this Asian girl and she seemed to laugh a lot at the things I was saying.

I almost forgot to mention. I definitely felt the moisture some of you were talking about with DM+. As we were walking from the restaurant, I was wondering what the fuck was happening and what was causing it, LOL. It couldn't have been the delicious Italian Sausage Flatbread I had. I thought maybe it could have been one of the guys who made me feel so hot (the one who shook my hand, he was very cute -- nice tight body, yamaka)

Comment

• OMG quite a PheroBomb

Comment

• So I have been testing xs199 this week, 1 spray to neck Monday and Tuesday, I took a break Wednesday because of truck driver test and then two spray yesterday (Thursday).

I love xs199 and I most certainly got my will through anywhere I wanted, it was almost boring. The problem begun at 2x, then I got a certain "road rage", read me as I was visibly annoyed when people were slow to do what I wanted. It was a frightening "Temptress" experience all over again, it was the alpha in me that talked and told me to slow down. So I believe I need a calming "add on" if I am going to use more than 1x.

I am going to test it more of course, but I need to throw certain situations to it, it is slow here at work before Easter is over, but then I am going to see some money people and I am wearing xs199 to see if the theory about it remove barrieres to high numbers is true.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  So I have been testing xs199 this week, 1 spray to neck Monday and Tuesday, I took a break Wednesday because of truck driver test and then two spray yesterday (Thursday).

I love xs199 and I most certainly got my will through anywhere I wanted, it was almost boring. The problem begun at 2x, then I got a certain "road rage", read me as I was visibly annoyed when people were slow to do what I wanted. It was a frightening "Temptress" experience all over again, it was the alpha in me that talked and told me to slow down. So I believe I need a calming "add on" if I am going to use more than 1x.

I am going to test it more of course, but I need to throw certain situations to it, it is slow here at work before Easter is over, but then I am going to see some money people and I am wearing xs199 to see if the theory about it remove barrieres to high numbers is true.
                  I'm excited to hear back about this!
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    OMG quite a PheroBomb
                    It was. I love big hits like that. I toned down how many sprays I sprayed of some mones. Like one spray of DM was enough. Two might have been overload. I think I'm going to try this particular combo again, just to test it out more.

Comment

So I have been testing xs199 this week, 1 spray to neck Monday and Tuesday, I took a break Wednesday because of truck driver test and then two spray yesterday (Thursday).

LOL! @ the bold.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He. he, he, xs199 abilities is useful some times, though.

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I'm excited to hear back about this!
                      According these four days I have tried Comply, the big difference from the Inbetween is that Comply lack the focus shift, calmness and the eye for details that the Inbetween posess, but the Inbetween again lack the immediate compliance Comply got, the reset takes longer time. As of now I believe this comes from Inbetween works more from the shadow than being an upfront status blend, but I did not use more than ten minutes to get our money man (a woman) to give us more money earlier this winter with the Inbetween, so she saw my point. Further testing will tell if my hypothesis is right or not, since I am going to use Comply next time I see her and see what happens.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I got quite road ragey and angry with this one. I mellowed out as I got acclimated to the blend. The extra dash of p74 helps too

Comment

• Went out real quick to do some light grocery shopping and get some food (because he goes grocery shopping and has the energy to actually cook the food afterwards? Lol).

2x - Comply (chest)
                          2x - xs190 (side of neck)
                          1.5 - Sweetness (one wrist)

Went to Walmart to get a new charger shampoo, and conditioner and watched a guy do a double-take as I walked past him. I was standing on line to pay and a girl looked behind me once and said I could go in front of her. As I'm leaving, the man who usually checks receipts just looks at me and doesn't ask to check mine, he simply tells me I look great and to have a good day.

Then, I went to Shoprite to get the groceries and as I'm walking past this man (and what looked like his two sons) with my cart, he looks at me and smiles; I smiled back. I go into an aisle. As I'm looking at the selection of healthy chips, I look to my left and there he is peeking in the aisle. I looked to my right and I see his little son also standing outside the aisle. I want to assume that maybe the briefly lost each other. As I'm my my way out of aisle, I see the father and tried telling him that I saw his son but the son reappeared and the father just kept smiling at me, lol.

I stopped at Applebees (and omg, I hate chain restaurants) to grab something quick and cheap to eat. I asked the guy if they do take out and he said yes. He reached his hand over to get a menu for me, although it would have been much easier to get it myself and instead of just saying I can sit over there where the couches were, he walked with me to the couches and sat down and explained some good meal deals I could get.

Another good combo. That Comply + Sweetness is truly something, I've noticed. I feel like these two go together like peas in a pod. I might try just them two another time. I know for sure Comply + Sweetness will be on my combo list for Monday.

Comment

• I'm getting a little nervous. I don't need anything to make me rage out. lol. I do well enough on my own with my lack of patience for incompetence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                              Went out real quick to do some light grocery shopping and get some food (because he goes grocery shopping and has the energy to actually cook the food afterwards? Lol).

2x - Comply (chest)
                              2x - xs190 (side of neck)
                              1.5 - Sweetness (one wrist)

Went to Walmart to get a new charger shampoo, and conditioner and watched a guy do a double-take as I walked past him. I was standing on line to pay and a girl looked behind me once and said I could go in front of her. As I'm leaving, the man who usually checks receipts just looks at me and doesn't ask to check mine, he simply tells me I look great and to have a good day.

Then, I went to Shoprite to get the groceries and as I'm walking past this man (and what looked like his two sons) with my cart, he looks at me and smiles; I smiled back. I go into an aisle. As I'm looking at the selection of healthy chips, I look to my left and there he is peeking in the aisle. I looked to my right and I see his little son also standing outside the aisle. I want to assume that maybe the briefly lost each other. As I'm my my way out of aisle, I see the father and tried telling him that I saw his son but the son reappeared and the father just kept smiling at me, lol.

I stopped at Applebees (and omg, I hate chain restaurants) to grab something quick and cheap to eat. I asked the guy if they do take out and he said yes. He reached his hand over to get a menu for me, although it would have been much easier to get it myself and instead of just saying I can sit over there where the couches were, he walked with me to the couches and sat down and explained some good meal deals I could get.

Another good combo. That Comply + Sweetness is truly something, I've noticed. I feel like these two go together like peas in a pod. I might try just them two another time. I know for sure Comply + Sweetness will be on my combo list for Monday.
                              HIT HIT HIT Yes!!!!
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

HIT HIT HIT Yes!!!!
                                I think Comply is definitely working for me! I'm so damn excited to use it on Monday. Look out for a cute new Black girl on your screens, y'all.
                                As long as this stays private (the forum), I'll be here. Maybe XSteveO will have another celebrity on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                                  I'm getting a little nervous. I don't need anything to make me rage out. lol. I do well enough on my own with my lack of patience for incompetence.
                                  Dont be nervous. I personally cant even use fantasy without road rage. And Ildergreier seems quite alpha naturally and probably has to temper temptress etc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X