yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    Wow, fdesa12, this is a perspective I didn't even think of. I've been wanting to completely cut out meat (temporarily) and detach from social media... but I keep getting pulled back into these things. I really do wonder if Comply would help that.
    This is where I'm thinking it could become another type of double-edge sword. What happens if our expectation itself is the problem? Specifically, if we expect Comply to work, would that fall into a repeating cycle getting nowhere?

I think the question I'm trying to get to is: will Comply be more effective if we do not expect Comply to work but rather, just wear it and go about our day and it will automatically steer us accordingly?

I guess we'll see how it goes on my end when I do the testing.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

This is where I'm thinking it could become another type of double-edge sword. What happens if our expectation itself is the problem? Specifically, if we expect Comply to work, would that fall into a repeating cycle getting nowhere?

I think the question I'm trying to get to is: will Comply be more effective if we do not expect Comply to work but rather, just wear it and go about our day and it will automatically steer us accordingly?

I guess we'll see how it goes on my end when I do the testing.
      Yeah, use Comply like liquid sigil work, spray on and forget about it.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellie View Post
        fdesa12

Yes!!!
        I feel something very similar to what you are describing.

At first, all I noticed was my urge to impose my will on others. I was pleasantly surprised at what happened when there was no one around to impose it on but myself Tried 1spray out of curiosity on a lazy afternoon - all of a sudden, I felt high motivation and focus on following through my do-to list, satisfaction from accomplishing tasks. It improved my decision-making as well - I was breezing through my amazon wishlist, picking out items of high quality and good value, very confident in my choices (luckily, nothing I regretted later).. It does give me some sense of entitlement, like my will is the law, and I should only get the very best, period
        I see how with careful use this blend can become my tool to long-term self-improvement
        Okay, definitely sounds like there's a common thing here where it looks like we had let Comply guide us with our internal voice rather than expected it to help us with doing something. Let's see if we can get consistently similar results!
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          Wow, fdesa12, this is a perspective I didn't even think of. I've been wanting to completely cut out meat (temporarily) and detach from social media... but I keep getting pulled back into these things. I really do wonder if Comply would help that.
          I want to cut out meat too until summertime!

fdesa12 is genius

I'm such a procrastinator, could it possibly help me with unfinished projects? Cleaning out my storage unit? Taking that real estate course I've been talking about for 2 years? Wondering if this might really help me...

I thought self effects only last an hour or 2? Can anyone chime in?
          Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post

fdesa12 is genius

I'm such a procrastinator, could it possibly help me with unfinished projects? Cleaning out my storage unit? Taking that real estate course I've been talking about for 2 years? Wondering if this might really help me...

I thought self effects only last an hour or 2? Can anyone chime in?
            For me the self effects lasts around 6-8 hours.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

For me the self effects lasts around 6-8 hours.
              Never noticed any self effects on the bonding blends I wear daily ,Xist, psel, connections, but I don't own any intellectual blends?

I'm looking to try Thinker, Limitless, and maybe comply to get my hiney in gear... I wonder if these can be stacked
              Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

I'm looking to try Thinker, Limitless, and maybe comply to get my hiney in gear... I wonder if these can be stacked
                Anything can be stacked The recommend is to find out what something does, and at what dose, best for you individually first, and then mix and match for alternative results
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• fdesa12 I'm willing to test this theory on a day when I've got nothing planned but always have things to do to organize around the house.
                  I'll just spray it on in the morning, forget it and see how I feel about spring cleaning when it pops to mind...tis the season, here for me at least Curious how it could affect Mr Right, as he always wants to do certain things but procrastinates...maybe this will be a motivator for us both in different ways?
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    fdesa12 I'm willing to test this theory on a day when I've got nothing planned but always have things to do to organize around the house.
                    I'll just spray it on in the morning, forget it and see how I feel about spring cleaning when it pops to mind...tis the season, here for me at least Curious how it could affect Mr Right, as he always wants to do certain things but procrastinates...maybe this will be a motivator for us both in different ways?
                    Make myself to comply my innter boosy bitch to finally paint my bedroom red....
                    Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bold choice for sleep...excellent for hot sex though

• fdesa12 Brilliant observation. I love when community members bring forth an entirely new type of experimentation. Thinker is like that but I didn't think about it with comply. I'll be using it today for self reflection as I write out my new "Perfect Day in the life of SteveO Goal". I do this pretty often so I can remind myself of what I'm looking to accomplish in my life.

Thank you for this

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Cheerio
                      Cheerio commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I need to buy Thinker. I have an extremely difficult time concentrating on anything because I'm so ready to graduate.

• So I tried a spray on my wrist in the morning (I think around 9am) and then added a spray around noon before heading off to my tutoring. I'll split this into self-effects observations and tutoring observations. With a table! When's the last time I used a table here?! All I got is a chair and my desk
                    Self-Effects Effects on Others
                    Expectations I expected to have the drive to do the self-development program like yesterday. I expected Students to comply and do their work, no questions asked unless pertinent to learning. I also expected to have some fun playing with my younger student in teaching her multiplication (a simple game I made up that helped a 3rd grader have immense fun while learning her times tables)
                    Observations Although I did continue, I wasn't as enthusiastic as yesterday. Part of me wonders if it's because I wasn't as well-rested today and was somewhat lethargic because of that, and part of me wonders if it's because deep down, I didn't want to do it today. Another part of me now wonders if I fell into the trap of thinking XS199 Comply was going to get me pumped about doing the program, which it failed and I ended up doing other things to entertain me.

I actually ended up coming here to see if there were any updates after I posted. In other words, I think I may have ended up expecting you all to give me feedback, or longed to see someone respond to my thoughts as some form of validation, I don't know which.

I also ended up watching more Youtube videos regarding some Stephen Chow comedy.
                    My first student (7th grade) was much more focused and alert than usual. She was also cheery (wasn't expecting that, she's usually hesitant and doesn't really want to do math... she generally hates math). Today, she willingly opened up to me about everything that's been going on in class. I usually have to prompt her multiple times for details but this was almost like I was wearing Connections XS and a major disinhibitor. She willingly learned the math lessons today.

My second student (1st grade but learning multiplication), came in excited to show me what she knew of her twos times table! Except... she didn't really know them haha! Someone substituted for me last week so... made flash cards of her twos, gave her 2-3 cards to memorize at a time, played a speed game and made it exciting up until she reached her 2x9s. Now normally, she's usually very fidgety and easily distracted. This time though, she was focused and showed that she really wanted to get her twos times tables down. And maybe my speed game added to the fun of it.
                    Analysis XS199 Comply did not work in terms of self-effects I shared about the first time. However if it really is working, then I wonder if it works in enhancing the deepest drive I currently felt this morning, which is "I want to relax, though I wouldn't mind doing some more sections of the self development program". Could my expectation of having some fun teaching math today rubbed off on my students? And Comply XS enhanced that and got them to want to meet my enthusiasm?

I know for the 7th grader, I wanted to help her understand her lesson regarding square roots. And for the 1st grader, I wanted to make multiplication fun for her and was looking forward to it.

On a side note, their mom was working on a computer nearby so she was able to observe my lessons with her kids. I felt like I could feel her approval of my teaching methods as well as my tutoring service. I've never felt that before, though I will say I can generally pick up someone's general vibe.

Maybe I should spray on Comply like early in the morning, then go back to sleep so I forget I have it on when I wake up. Like an hour before my usual waking time.

XSteveO It kind of does remind me of Thinker although iirc from my experience, Thinker made me more introverted and kind of tunnel-vision on either getting things done or doing my own thing to reach a goal. I guess we could use a metaphorical comparison of studying on your own versus participating in a study group for an upcoming exam?

I just hit a realization... What if I was actually complying to the video that was sharing some personality hacks that would help improve oneself? I don't recall any "you should do this"-based ideas or statements that I could interpret as a command I should comply with. Speaking of which, if this line of thought actually works, would it help subliminals be much more effective?? Okay, I think I'm branching off so I'll leave it at this.

Happy testing, everyone!

Comment

I just hit a realization... What if I was actually complying to the video that was sharing some personality hacks that would help improve oneself? I don't recall any "you should do this"-based ideas or statements that I could interpret as a command I should comply with. Speaking of which, if this line of thought actually works, would it help subliminals be much more effective?? Okay, I think I'm branching off so I'll leave it at this.
                      When you first posted your theory, the first thing that popped into my head was its application in regards to subliminals and affirmations. So maybe you're on to something.

Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

So I tried a spray on my wrist in the morning (I think around 9am) and then added a spray around noon before heading off to my tutoring. I'll split this into self-effects observations and tutoring observations. With a table! When's the last time I used a table here?! All I got is a chair and my desk
                        Self-Effects Effects on Others
                        Expectations I expected to have the drive to do the self-development program like yesterday. I expected Students to comply and do their work, no questions asked unless pertinent to learning. I also expected to have some fun playing with my younger student in teaching her multiplication (a simple game I made up that helped a 3rd grader have immense fun while learning her times tables)
                        Observations Although I did continue, I wasn't as enthusiastic as yesterday. Part of me wonders if it's because I wasn't as well-rested today and was somewhat lethargic because of that, and part of me wonders if it's because deep down, I didn't want to do it today. Another part of me now wonders if I fell into the trap of thinking XS199 Comply was going to get me pumped about doing the program, which it failed and I ended up doing other things to entertain me.

I actually ended up coming here to see if there were any updates after I posted. In other words, I think I may have ended up expecting you all to give me feedback, or longed to see someone respond to my thoughts as some form of validation, I don't know which.

I also ended up watching more Youtube videos regarding some Stephen Chow comedy.
                        My first student (7th grade) was much more focused and alert than usual. She was also cheery (wasn't expecting that, she's usually hesitant and doesn't really want to do math... she generally hates math). Today, she willingly opened up to me about everything that's been going on in class. I usually have to prompt her multiple times for details but this was almost like I was wearing Connections XS and a major disinhibitor. She willingly learned the math lessons today.

My second student (1st grade but learning multiplication), came in excited to show me what she knew of her twos times table! Except... she didn't really know them haha! Someone substituted for me last week so... made flash cards of her twos, gave her 2-3 cards to memorize at a time, played a speed game and made it exciting up until she reached her 2x9s. Now normally, she's usually very fidgety and easily distracted. This time though, she was focused and showed that she really wanted to get her twos times tables down. And maybe my speed game added to the fun of it.
                        Analysis XS199 Comply did not work in terms of self-effects I shared about the first time. However if it really is working, then I wonder if it works in enhancing the deepest drive I currently felt this morning, which is "I want to relax, though I wouldn't mind doing some more sections of the self development program". Could my expectation of having some fun teaching math today rubbed off on my students? And Comply XS enhanced that and got them to want to meet my enthusiasm?

I know for the 7th grader, I wanted to help her understand her lesson regarding square roots. And for the 1st grader, I wanted to make multiplication fun for her and was looking forward to it.

On a side note, their mom was working on a computer nearby so she was able to observe my lessons with her kids. I felt like I could feel her approval of my teaching methods as well as my tutoring service. I've never felt that before, though I will say I can generally pick up someone's general vibe.

Maybe I should spray on Comply like early in the morning, then go back to sleep so I forget I have it on when I wake up. Like an hour before my usual waking time.

XSteveO It kind of does remind me of Thinker although iirc from my experience, Thinker made me more introverted and kind of tunnel-vision on either getting things done or doing my own thing to reach a goal. I guess we could use a metaphorical comparison of studying on your own versus participating in a study group for an upcoming exam?

Happy testing, everyone!
                        I love this.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Nice table work. Did comply have anything to do with seeking this much order?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            Nice table work. Did comply have anything to do with seeking this much order?
                            Thanks! Not my best table though but I hope it was easy to read.

I'm not sure if it did on a subconscious level but I don't think it did. I usually like giving information as straightforward as possible so it's easy for everyone to read quickly. I always felt that reading downward in a quick table was easier than trying to scan through paragraphs when trying to compare or present two perspectives in a certain order (in this case, expectations, observations, and analysis).

Edit:
                            Actually now that I think about it, I was working on another personal project where I wanted some custom work done. I usually diagram the parts I need and label what I want to go where in simple manners, but this time I went in further detail. It's possible my innate desire was "Make this diagram thing as easy to understand as possible for the recipient" and Comply helped me in doing that.

If that's the case, then Comply may have been a factor in guiding me to extend myself a bit further from my normal parameter.

The one thing I'm always wondering about is: What if I'm stretching or attributing some of the smallest details right now to Comply when it's actually just me (placebo effect)? Comply should have worn off by now (>12 hours since app) and I just color-coded parts I think would help readers catch keywords and changes in thoughts. Then again, I'm not pushing myself to do a good job of color-coding right now, nor do I feel a desire to do so.

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hard to tell, you are pushing it in a different direction. Repeatability will tell the tale. The two primary stenols, in proper proportion, have pushed me in this direction also.

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, use Comply like liquid sigil work, spray on and forget about it.
                            It's like Law of Attraction.
                            Say your intention, put it out into the universe, and "forget" about it. I put forget in quotes because you never really forget about it. You just intentionally try to distract yourself from it, lol.

Comment

I've started a Pescatarian diet. I also do intermittent fasting, but at this point, it's no longer fasting for me. It's just part of my regular eating schedule. It also helps. Last night, I had some delicious empanadas with meat in it and I'm gonna have to say goodbye to those! LOL.

Comment

• Except when you forget, you end up complying to others ????

Comment

• Originally posted by Isis View Post
                                  Except when you forget, you end up complying to others ????
                                  I think you and XSteveO lowkey scared me into thinking I'll easily comply, so I've been on guard, LOL.

Comment

• Is that how you are ending up being twisted into a pretzel?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X