yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this mean the end of free speech for males? You like to tell us to shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Does this mean the end of free speech for males? You like to tell us to shut up.
      Nope, because I have my guide lines for moderating. I am not to delete anything.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Are men allowed to comment on women's posts. Do we have any new restrictions based on sex of the poster?

Comment

• After all we are grown ups which are here to help each other and to discuss pheromones.
        Please don't get offended just go and block him/her or stay out of his/her journals,posts etc.
        Let's continue to be GOOD people and share the goodness in here.
        Love you all

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Are men allowed to comment on women's posts. Do we have any new restrictions based on sex of the poster?
          You can comment and post anywhere you want.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• COMPLY
            x1 COMPLY, x2 Celebrity, half spray DM+

COMPLY ruined this one for me

Don't get me wrong, I didn't have a bad experience, but it was the most serious Celebrity mix I think I've worn. I didn't expect that with the 1:2 ratio plus the splash of a-nol in the DM+. I can't say I'm completely surprised because I knew the potential of it being a status bomb.

While my interactions were friendly and light, I got quite a bit of eye aversion as well, submissiveness. Certainly a plus for some situations, but not what I was expecting. Status sure, but the submissiveness across the board, men and women, that was interesting. I don't think I would want to use x2 COMPLY with x1 Celebrity, it may be too dominant.

People weren't generally as chatty, neither was I though. I was focused on completing my tasks without feeling rushed and paid more attention to detail.

Off the job, interacting socially, people were very complimentary of me and my appearance (usual Celebrity hits).

If you need to get something done and you want people to fall in line to accomplish it, this is a good mix. It seemed to fucus everyone on the task and get things finished orderly and quickly. Certainly was alpha for me by the responses of others.

Could probably perk it up with neno and a big dose of b-nol, lol, but that will be for another time...
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              This makes me even more curious about testing xs199 with Mascot, perhaps that would take the edge of the seriousness.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              This was a good work mix because of the focus, also, management trusts you to do what needs done, no micro management

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool.

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Some of them was bitchy, but it won't happen.
            Your posts were bitchy? Where?

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope, I wasn't talking about my posts, but some of the lads, but it is ok. Let us not derail the thread more now.

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            COMPLY
            x1 COMPLY, x2 Celebrity, half spray DM+

COMPLY ruined this one for me

Don't get me wrong, I didn't have a bad experience, but it was the most serious Celebrity mix I think I've worn. I didn't expect that with the 1:2 ratio plus the splash of a-nol in the DM+. I can't say I'm completely surprised because I knew the potential of it being a status bomb.

While my interactions were friendly and light, I got quite a bit of eye aversion as well, submissiveness. Certainly a plus for some situations, but not what I was expecting. Status sure, but the submissiveness across the board, men and women, that was interesting. I don't think I would want to use x2 COMPLY with x1 Celebrity, it may be too dominant.

People weren't generally as chatty, neither was I though. I was focused on completing my tasks without feeling rushed and paid more attention to detail.

Off the job, interacting socially, people were very complimentary of me and my appearance (usual Celebrity hits).

If you need to get something done and you want people to fall in line to accomplish it, this is a good mix. It seemed to fucus everyone on the task and get things finished orderly and quickly. Certainly was alpha for me by the responses of others.

Could probably perk it up with neno and a big dose of b-nol, lol, but that will be for another time...
            Thanks for bringing this back on track, LOL.
            COMPLY has really become one of my favorites, definitely up there with Celebrity. Sweetness is slowly but surely making it's way.
            I'd love for you to try this with Sweetness if you haven't already!

Comment

• Originally posted by theLaw View Post

With all due respect SteveO, I did not attack Cheerio. That's a serious accusation, so I'll explain myself.

Cheerio posted that she didn't like the term "mansplaining" and then went on to use it to describe the man's response in her post.

Where I come from, when someone says they disagree with something, and then do that very thing......that's an integrity issue we call hypocrisy.

She seems to think that as long as you explicitly state that you disagree with something, then that absolves you of doing that yourself. I pointed this out, and she's now playing the victim (note her trying to talk down to me in her last post....ironically passive-aggressively).

She's apparently blocked me, and I'll go ahead and do the same to her. That should solve the problem.

My apologies for derailing the thread. Cheers!
              I sincerely apologize if I misread or just missed the intention, which I guess actually kind of drive the points being made. Nobody really knows the intention of the other person unless we ask them. I'm guilty of that too. In our own little way I think we are all hypocrites to some degree.

I do enjoy your posts on the forum though theLaw , so please by all means keep posting. To me, and please understand this is only my observation, you're very intelligent and confident in that, but sometimes that can be construed as arrogance, especially if someone hasn't taken the time to read and understand the person behind the words.

Again accept my apology.

I released comply today

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• I'm wearing:

2x - Comply (chest)
                2x - Fairytale (neck)
                1.5 - Madame (one wrist)

I originally wore this combo because I was expecting to go to multiple places to today. But turns out, I didn't have to but I still have to go to the library, Walmart, and Chipotle to get some food (lol). I'm at the library and there's a new woman here at the front desk, which is very hard to tell if she was affected by the mones or if she has "new employee" syndrome where she enjoys having a new job and as a result, is just very nice. I asked her if I could use one of the study rooms (they're usually reserved for groups) and she said while they are for groups, and they aren't expecting anyone, I am free to choose whichever room I want. I went in the room and realized there was nothing for me to put my charger in so I went back out and told her I changed my mind because there's no outlet and she said there was and told me where it was. As I'm walking back to the room, she gets up and shows me herself, she showed me where the light is, and she closed the door on her way out. Pretty accommodating. But again, still not sure if she's just nice because she's new or if the mones really are at work here.

Comment

• Just an update: It seems like today wasn't the best day to test this out. I didn't really go anywhere besides the library and the buffet to get some take-out. However, tomorrow I'm heading into Manhattan to hang out with my friend and I definitely want to wear Comply + Madame and maybe another blend. The options are really endless.

Comment

• Cheerio This is not a trick question and you don't have to have an answer

Did you have an, or what was your, expectation for reactions with COMPLY/Fairytale/Madame?

I'm asking because I usually combine with an outcome in mind and was curious if you had something specific you were hoping for or just trying them together to see what came of it. And if you had something specific in mind, did it come close?
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                      My SO hates to be dominated in any way, and gets that way when someone explicitly shows more knowledge, expertise, assertiveness, etc..

199 didn't fly with him at all! It actually exacerbated that reaction.

Initially, I asked for a sample of 194 as my first preference suspecting that it would work better with our personalities and relationship dynamics.The best responses I have gotten from him were to Innocence, Sweetness, Xist/w, 196.

When the lovely fairies supplied me with 199, I still thought it would be fun to play with - just to wear it around him without any requests, let the mones speak for themselves, and see how "compliant" he'll get. Boy was I surprised!
                      Wow, your guy sounds like mine, I was ready to buy 199, but now I think I might have to go with xs194 instead to avoid rocking the boat!

Going to look up sweetness ... ????
                      Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        Cheerio This is not a trick question and you don't have to have an answer

Did you have an, or what was your, expectation for reactions with COMPLY/Fairytale/Madame?

I'm asking because I usually combine with an outcome in mind and was curious if you had something specific you were hoping for or just trying them together to see what came of it. And if you had something specific in mind, did it come close?
                        I was expecting status + accommodation (with both men and women) + w/ a bit of desire (fairytale, from men). I won't lie, I rarely go out with an idea in mind but I do like reading reviews of other blends and seeing if I get the same results or different. I was right with the accomodation part, but I want to test that out a little bit more. I'm not familiar with the new lady.

Comment

• My apologies if I'm cutting in with my own experience report. It's just something profound in regards to self-effects as if you're two people and it's working on yourself (pun intended).

I wore 1x spray on my wrist with intentions to see if I could get my student to do his work today during tutoring.

Well, the class got cancelled since they'll be going on Spring Break so I went home and decided to continue some personal development lessons (I don't know if you all know about personality hacker with the MBTI thing).

What's profound here is that after listening to a simple overview about how we can improve ourselves, I easily and readily took steps to cut out things that would otherwise be a daily distraction - primarily Facebook and facebook messenger. Totally logged off and uninstalled from my phone with little to no tug to try and log back in for a peek.

Here's what I'm wondering: Based on reports, xs199 Comply makes people around you want to comply to your expectations (or in XSteveO 's case, made him comply to his friend - a double-edge sword). BUT if you're by yourself, would you comply to yourself? If you currently have expectations about the kind of person you should be and are not meeting it, would Comply get you to listen and manifest the actions needed to get there? Maybe this approach sounds negative (the "you should be better than that!" kind of approach).

So how about an interesting take on this that's positive: If you have a dream you wish to acquire (in my case, I want to develop parts of my personality and I'm looking forward to it because it's kind of fun so far), is Comply something you could use to give yourself that little (or a lot of) encouragement to just do it?

I bring this up because this was technically a waste of a spray, except if Comply is getting me to feel this good about myself for meeting/pursuing my own expectations, then maybe it's not a waste. What if in addition to trying to steer others to get what we want, we can also shift the focus onto ourselves to get us to do/be who we want to be?

I'm going to run some further testing on self-effects. We'll see how compliant I am to meeting my daily goals when I set expected goals to meet for myself or when I set out something I want to accomplish but would otherwise let sit there and do it later. Not sure how to set this up yet though to avoid bias... I'll need to set some kind of relative baseline.

For XSteveO : Order placed 3/29/19 and shipped out 4/2/19 if that helps with determining the batch number and what the components were if you made any tweaks after sending my tester out.
                          Last edited by fdesa12; 04-13-2019, 02:35 AM.
                          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                          LAL: Nude Alpha
                          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This is such a good idea!!!

• fdesa12
                            fdesa12 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm also an INFJ!

• Mysticbeauty
                            Mysticbeauty commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I might use my salple then read or listen to self improvement stuff. I really like your theory!

• fdesa12 This is an interesting theory. I just received Comply yesterday, so I have nothing to add just yet. BUT I would probably use it more if this theory proves true.
                          Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• fdesa12
                            fdesa12 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            At the end of your first test and you're reflecting on it, can you share what kind of mindset you remember waking up with? Along w/ how you felt within ~ 2 hours before applying, if possible?

• Wow, fdesa12, this is a perspective I didn't even think of. I've been wanting to completely cut out meat (temporarily) and detach from social media... but I keep getting pulled back into these things. I really do wonder if Comply would help that.

Comment

• fdesa12

Yes!!!
                            I feel something very similar to what you are describing.

At first, all I noticed was my urge to impose my will on others. I was pleasantly surprised at what happened when there was no one around to impose it on but myself Tried 1spray out of curiosity on a lazy afternoon - all of a sudden, I felt high motivation and focus on following through my do-to list, satisfaction from accomplishing tasks. It improved my decision-making as well - I was breezing through my amazon wishlist, picking out items of high quality and good value, very confident in my choices (luckily, nothing I regretted later).. It does give me some sense of entitlement, like my will is the law, and I should only get the very best, period
                            I see how with careful use this blend can become my tool to long-term self-improvement

Comment

• Sunny

Whether you choose 199 or 194, you can't possibly go wrong with Sweetness or Innocence to pair it with

My guy turned out to be a great responder to anything with EST (like Sweetness, Innocence, Fairytale) and 1-2 sprays of one of the above +1spray Comply actually make him quite agreeable.

I find Sweetness to be sexier than Innocence

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                                Sunny

Whether you choose 199 or 194, you can't possibly go wrong with Sweetness or Innocence to pair it with

My guy turned out to be a great responder to anything with EST (like Sweetness, Innocence, Fairytale) and 1-2 sprays of one of the above +1spray Comply actually make him quite agreeable.

I find Sweetness to be sexier than Innocence
                                I have to agree with you on that one. As I said before, Comply + Sweetness is truly something serious!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X