yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Girl, it was very weird. Maybe he felt like I was telling him what to do. And you know what? I was! LOL. But I didn't sound mean.
    I think we were all wondering because of this statement
    Now that you clarified that you were indeed polite, or trying to be, it is an off reaction for someone to have.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• And it may not be anything to do with Cheerio. It may be the pheromone. It may need an adjustment. It seems too Alpha. Isis and Steve added xsp74. Maybe it needs a little more of 74 or maybe a little less of one of its Alpha molecules. I like the fantasy of making people bend to my will but the long term consequences are dire. InBetween is as alpha as I care to go. even that puts me on edge after a few hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I think we were all wondering because of this statement
        Now that you clarified that you were indeed polite, or trying to be, it is an off reaction for someone to have.
        Well, I literally was telling him what to do for me. I asked him to cut the sugar cane for me, lol. That's exactly what I meant. I've no idea how that got lost in translation but I don't need any kind of mansplations (and man, I hate that term + mansplaining, but these are perfect examples of it).

Wearing other mones, I never received this kind of reaction.

Comment

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          You posted that you don't like them, but used them anyway. So you understand right and wrong, you just don't care.

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheerio's a good egg Law. Be easy, she's nice, she just experimented with a word someone else tossed out there.

• Cheerio
          Cheerio commented
          Editing a comment
          Muestereate - I've blocked him. No one has caused me issues on here and I won't allow it. I enjoy sharing my experiences on here and won't let one person spoil it because they want to be sensitive.

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Could be that he resisted the feelings of complying.
        It's as simple as that or maybe he just didn't want to be bothered with cutting sugar cane (but did it anyway). I don't know why these two guys up there are trying to make it seem like something more. And then nitpicking little phrases that everyone uses. I shouldn't have had to break down whether I said please or thank you because that is the standard when someone is doing something for you.

I'm not going to derail the thread any further, so they need to cut it out. Lol.

Comment

• This is turning out to be a real experiment for me. I think I'm going to go back tomorrow or Friday and finger crossed the same man is there. I'm going to purchase another sugar cane and ask him if he can cut it again, lol. I want to know if his reaction will be different this time around. Even if I don't buy sugar cane, maybe I'll pretend to need something in another aisle and ask him where it is.

Maybe I'll switch out Sweetness & put xs196 or just include both Sweetness & xs196.

I do have a report from today, though. This happened by the end of the day, when I was getting ready to go home. I stopped by Villa Roma to get some pizza at Port Authority. You guys, I rarely go into this place and if I pass by, I peek at what they have in the buffet area and leave. I've only ever eaten there probably 3-4 times (and not in the same month, very spread out)

I wore:
          2x - Comply (chest)
          1.5 - xs196 (neck)
          2x - Celebrity (back of neck)

I walked into the food place and was looking at their pizza selection hoping I'd see sausage, and when I saw sausage I was "yes! sausage!" unexpectedly but under my breath. Clearly the guy behind the counter (who I thought was preoccupied) heard me. When I usually order, they just take any random piece, but this time, the guy asked me which piece do I want. Another man next to him told him I come in here "all the time" and that I'm "always here." This was a lie. LOL, but I ran with it. When I went to go pay, this Asian man was also in line behind me but he was so close, almost on top of me, trying to pick out which drink he wanted and then was like, "oh sorry" as if he didn't see me. That was weird. As I'm leaving, the guy who said I always come here told me to have a good night and that he hopes to see me again. Maybe every time I peeked in there he remembered who I was.

Comment

• It would seem, If I may say so that the celebrity worked nicely with the comply. Did you get any inkling if the 196 buffered the Comply alpha component?

I need to try two sprays celebrity today. I forget my sweet spot. I really like it but haven't used it much.

Comment

• Celebrity is awesome! I'm willing to see how it playes with COMPLY.

Cheerio I know you're a big fan of Celebrity. I'm thinking x1 COMPLY, x2 Celebrity and a shot of DM+ for fun and to make it girly instead of something as multi faceted as xs196. You're always mix matching - is this something you've already tried? Then maybe for kicks, switch it up and use x2 COMPLY, x1 Celebrity and x1 Dm+....
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Xs196 is the wife blend. Complys number is xs199.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  Celebrity is awesome! I'm willing to see how it playes with COMPLY.

Cheerio I know you're a big fan of Celebrity. I'm thinking x1 COMPLY, x2 Celebrity and a shot of DM+ for fun and to make it girly instead of something as multi faceted as xs196. You're always mix matching - is this something you've already tried? Then maybe for kicks, switch it up and use x2 COMPLY, x1 Celebrity and x1 Dm+....
                  I believe I tried this when I went to the conference! I remember posting about something making me all moist in the pants (probably coming from DM+).

This post: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...012#post100012

Comment

• This will be available for purchase tonight or tomorrow XSteveO ?? ? Woooo! Can't wait, I'm running low. This has been a game changer for me at work.

I'm gonna use this for networking soon

Comment

• I guess I will be buying a bottle soon enough, Lord knows I have enough atom bombs in the box but always room for another nuke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isis View Post
                        This will be available for purchase tonight or tomorrow XSteveO ?? ? Woooo! Can't wait, I'm running low. This has been a game changer for me at work.

I'm gonna use this for networking soon
                        Isis. I need to go out and test this some more! So many mones, so little time ????????.
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                          I learned that it doesn't matter how strong the mones are, if someone is a shitty person, not in a good mood, etc., then no amount of mones can change their behavior towards you. I don't know if this was a sense of entitlement but I felt like the first man should have just complied with me.
                          You know its true, some people are just ass-hats. On the other hand we never really know what's going on with people. Could be his wife of 10 years just left him, or maybe somebody died. Regardless people tend to project their feelings onto others forgetting we are all on the same ride together.

I always try and get people to talk and acknowledge the better parts of life, but I'm also with you totally that some people are just to much to deal with. Sucks that you ran into one of those people, but your enthusiasm might break him out of his funk. Sounds to me like you were awesome and did what you could with the hand you were dealt. I do like how the other guy came into rescue mode with the crate though.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                          Nothing makes a man weaker in the knees than some good ass manners w/ a cute, soft voice. LOL.
                          Slays me every time. However throw in some fried chicken and beer into that equation and I no longer have knees...

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Cheerio
                            Cheerio commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's why I want to try this same combo w/ the same guy; hopefully he is there & LOL, at that point, your brain stops working. What else does a man need besides good manners, fried chicken, & beer?

• Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                          You posted that you don't like them, but used them anyway. So you understand right and wrong, you just don't care.
                          Why are you attacking cheerio? Please stop.

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Cheerio
                            Cheerio commented
                            Editing a comment

• I thought Memphis was about dry rub BBQ?

Comment

• XSteveO
                            XSteveO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            OMG I love me some BBQ! The point is food and beer, food and beer

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            XSteveO & NuTrix agreed, food and beer.

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                          *sigh*
                          Thanks, SteveO. Thank goodness for the block feature. All because I said "poor thing." Lol. Maybe he's had experience with someone saying that to him in a very passive aggressive way. I was having a talk with a man the other day and he was telling me a story and said "she had to pay out of pocket, poor thing" and it's really nothing. It's a phrase used to express how you feel bad for someone, never meant to be offensive or passive-aggressive.

It's even in urban dictionary:
                          https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=poor%20thing

"TOP DEFINITION
                          A phrase used to denote sympathy for someone, usually in moment of misfortune for said person.
                          Dave: I'm not feeling so great today. My hamster of five years passed away this morning.
                          Lisa: Oh you poor thing! I'm so sorry for your loss."

Isis - I'm sorry to have derailed your thread.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            With a doplic toddler, I find myself saying, "oh you poor thing!" Often.

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Usually followed by lots of hugs n kisses

• Cheerio
                            Cheerio commented
                            Editing a comment
                            NuTrix - I don't even know what the deal is, just glad it's over. LOL

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

With all due respect SteveO, I did not attack Cheerio. That's a serious accusation, so I'll explain myself.

Cheerio posted that she didn't like the term "mansplaining" and then went on to use it to describe the man's response in her post.

Where I come from, when someone says they disagree with something, and then do that very thing......that's an integrity issue we call hypocrisy.

She seems to think that as long as you explicitly state that you disagree with something, then that absolves you of doing that yourself. I pointed this out, and she's now playing the victim (note her trying to talk down to me in her last post....ironically passive-aggressively).

She's apparently blocked me, and I'll go ahead and do the same to her. That should solve the problem.

My apologies for derailing the thread. Cheers!

Comment

• Ok, I do feel the urge to delete som posts here now.

Ildergreier, moderator
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              perhaps you can ban the last of us guys

• Why so? ????
                            Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            Ok, I do feel the urge to delete som posts here now.

Ildergreier, moderator
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                              Why so? ????
                              Some of them was bitchy, but it won't happen.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X