yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isis View Post

Dont be nervous. I personally cant even use fantasy without road rage. And Ildergreier seems quite alpha naturally and probably has to temper temptress etc.
    I do, indeed.

Isis This blend really have some abilities, so I am going to be careful when I use it.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 04-06-2019, 02:45 AM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      Another good combo. That Comply + Sweetness is truly something, I've noticed. I feel like these two go together like peas in a pod. I might try just them two another time. I know for sure Comply + Sweetness will be on my combo list for Monday.
      Isn't is cool how you can take one blend and pair it with another blend and get a completely new blend. Its exactly why I don't make a one-size-fits-all blend. By making many (what I call levels) you can pair the levels to your hearts content essentially creating a brand new blend for any situation.

Sometimes those personal blends become staples too. That's how Vibes (Flirt, Connections, Bliss) and Taboo (Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Flirt) came to be.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
        HIT HIT HIT Yes!!!!
        YEAH! Totally agree that's a pretty big hit right there.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          Isn't is cool how you can take one blend and pair it with another blend and get a completely new blend. Its exactly why I don't make a one-size-fits-all blend. By making many (what I call levels) you can pair the levels to your hearts content essentially creating a brand new blend for any situation.

Sometimes those personal blends become staples too. That's how Vibes (Flirt, Connections, Bliss) and Taboo (Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Flirt) came to be.
          It really is so cool. I'm still recovering from it. I went from a small hit to two pretty big ones. I'm so excited for more experimenting and what are the chances that it'll be 73 degrees on Monday? I'm putting on a really cute (but professional bc I'm meeting with an investor) dress and I'm sure I'll have tons to report back in here. I need to win the investor over.

Comment

• You're going to be amazing. Just remember you're wearing it, but most importantly its only an enhancement to what you already posses and that is all you

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              BOOM! This ^^^

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            You're going to be amazing. Just remember you're wearing it, but most importantly its only an enhancement to what you already posses and that is all you
            Thank you, SteveO!

Comment

• XSteveO

Tried to order a bottle of this, but I guess it's still in the testing phase.

I'm ready to buy as soon as this becomes available.

Cheers!

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Should be in store sometime tonight or tomorrow

• theLaw
                theLaw commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Steveo!!!

• Okay, ladies (and gents):

2x - Comply (neck)
              2x - xs194 (decided to do the chest instead)
              1x - Sweetness (wrist)
              1x - xs190 (back of neck)

I sprayed these mones on me once I arrived in Manhattan. Even after those two sprays of Comply, the Asian girl standing next to me was just staring. Honestly, I think it was her wondering what the hell is this girl putting on her neck. I noticed even more staring from her after she noticed I put not one but for different sprays on me, lol. I walked out of the restroom and two men were just eyeballing me. I saw from the side of my eye that one of the guys just followed me (with his eyes) until I disappeared.

Got out of Port Authority to catch a cab and the cab driver seemed normal, until we got to my destination then he completely turned around as I was paying (this has never happened before) and was just staring; he was right in my face. I could tell he was trying to find the proper words. Nothing came out of his mouth. Until I finished paying and he blurted out, "you are beautiful!" I said thank you and he was just trying to find words, lol! I helped him out and told him I have a meeting that I'm very nervous about and he smiled and wished me luck.

I walked inside the building and the front desk security guy asked who I am here to see. I said the investor's name. He didn't seem to know who I was talking about BUT I told him the investor told me to just call him once I arrive and the front desk dude told me to just go ahead. Didn't ask me to sign in or for ID. Eventually, I ended up walking back out of the building because the investor was running late.

After getting a smoothie, I stood in front of another building just admiring the view but I wasn't directly in front of the building, I was closer to the sidewalk than the door. I don't think I looked lost, but the doorman yelled out to me to ask if I needed help. I said no, thank you and he smiled at me. I turned around after a few minutes and there he was smiling at me. Lol.

The investor meeting went very well, you guys! He's an angel investor and only 30-years-old. But he's taken. I completely side-eyed his "well, she's not my wife, she's my girlfriend but I call her my wife." I have such strong feelings after this meeting. It went so well.

Afterwards, I met up with this 22-year-old dude that I met at Five Guys (I referenced him when I made my post about going to the gym and gave him my number after noticing he was staring into my soul). I did bring a lil' xs196 with me to spray. I saw his pupils dilate. The whole time he was saying "whatever you want" and "anything you want to do" and similar comments. However, he's 22-years-old and there was no chemistry on my end. It was so fun seeing his pupils dilate when talking to me.

Comment

• It sounds like that combination really worked well for you. Fingers crossed that you'll get the results you need from the meeting.
                Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post
                  It sounds like that combination really worked well for you. Fingers crossed that you'll get the results you need from the meeting.
                  I'm so ready for the second meeting! I really feel we will seal the deal after the second meeting.

Comment

• 2x - Comply (chest)
                    2x - Sweetness (back of neck)

I won't bore you guys with all the things that didn't happen, so I'm gonna skip to when I went to the food market to get some delicious sugar cane. I paid for six sugar cane and went back to the area to get someone to cut them for me. Here's the thing, I took one sugar cane to bring to the register because those babies are heavy! Then I went back to get the rest of them to be cut (I had my receipt). I went to one guy and he was so dismissive. He cut the stick I had in my hand for me but it's like he kept pushing me away and I asked him if I could take a box (whenever I go there, they always put my sugar cane in one of their boxes for me -- so kind) but he said no and just kept saying no to me. I wanted to explain to him that I had five more sticks for him to cut but he didn't seem to want to be bothered.

I went go find someone else and one guy gladly took the sugar canes to the back to cut them up for me. He came out and he had so many pieces of sugar canes cut for me and together with a rubber band. We both laughed at how many I bought. I even asked him if I could have a box to put them in and what a coincidence that a man with a cart full of boxes and crates was passing by us and he took one of the crates and put them in there for me. And then I was on my way.

I learned that it doesn't matter how strong the mones are, if someone is a shitty person, not in a good mood, etc., then no amount of mones can change their behavior towards you. I don't know if this was a sense of entitlement but I felt like the first man should have just complied with me.

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I used to chew on sugar cane as a snack as a kid. You can make sugar cane juice too. Sooo good

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I can see I'm going to have to Google uses....sugar cane juice? Mmmmmmm

• Cheerio
                      Cheerio commented
                      Editing a comment
                      NuTrix - you peel the skin off and chew on them. Lots and lots of juice! Basically what Isis said

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    2x - Comply (chest)
                    2x - Sweetness (back of neck)

I won't bore you guys with all the things that didn't happen, so I'm gonna skip to when I went to the food market to get some delicious sugar cane. I paid for six sugar cane and went back to the area to get someone to cut them for me. Here's the thing, I took one sugar cane to bring to the register because those babies are heavy! Then I went back to get the rest of them to be cut (I had my receipt). I went to one guy and he was so dismissive. He cut the stick I had in my hand for me but it's like he kept pushing me away and I asked him if I could take a box (whenever I go there, they always put my sugar cane in one of their boxes for me -- so kind) but he said no and just kept saying no to me. I wanted to explain to him that I had five more sticks for him to cut but he didn't seem to want to be bothered.

I went go find someone else and one guy gladly took the sugar canes to the back to cut them up for me. He came out and he had so many pieces of sugar canes cut for me and together with a rubber band. We both laughed at how many I bought. I even asked him if I could have a box to put them in and what a coincidence that a man with a cart full of boxes and crates was passing by us and he took one of the crates and put them in there for me. And then I was on my way.

I learned that it doesn't matter how strong the mones are, if someone is a shitty person, not in a good mood, etc., then no amount of mones can change their behavior towards you. I don't know if this was a sense of entitlement but I felt like the first man should have just complied with me.
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Girl, it was very weird. Maybe he felt like I was telling him what to do. And you know what? I was! LOL. But I didn't sound mean.

Comment

• theLaw
                        theLaw commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Depends on if it was asked as a request or given as a command (instruction). People frequently interchange these without realizing the difference, which can be significant.

• Cheerio
                        Cheerio commented
                        Editing a comment
                        theLaw - I don't demand things, I simply asked if he could cut the sugar cane for me, please. That's all. Lol.

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Whether the diphthong at the end of a phrase rises, falls or stays flat conveys huge amounts of subconscious information. It's an audible microexpression.

• Could be that he resisted the feelings of complying.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        Could be that he resisted the feelings of complying.
                        He saw a cute girl who is also wearing something to make him do something against his will and was like, "nope, not gonna let you ruin my life! Been there done that!"

It's just... the way he was shaking his head. It's like he was saying to himself, "I'm not doing this again" lmao

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                          Vicki Lee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Damn ????????????????

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          probably not far from the truth at all.

• XSteveO
                          XSteveO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL

• I'm sure you were nice, did you try the word, please? It sounds like he's been bullied a lot before and has established boundaries. I used to let other people run my life until I found out that most people didn't have my interests anywhere on their priority list.

There are some men's pheromones that make people comply out of fear. People comply but they hate you the minute you turn your back. I have some others that make you part of a team, Something like Ilder's InBetween but in men's variations instead of uni. Those are nice. Think Ascend versus Domination or Dominant Ascend. Then there are the people that comply because of your status. API is nice for this because it is well buffered.

My point is that there are many reasons we comply to other people's wishes and from what I'm reading, Comply seems to have some of those characteristics but it has added a different complexion to status. Instead of a status of an experienced man like API, we have the status we grant to those of superior competence without much of a gender component

In the grocery store, this man has no congruent evidence to back up his 'sense' of competence because you are out of your competence environment. You could be the best sugar cane smasher in the world but without him seeing you work in a Chef's kitchen he has no idea what he's feeling. It may not even feel like competence outside of a contextual environment. DOes that make any sense?

Comment

• I guess with a toddler in the house, I'm acutely aware of the difference between what sounds like a request and a command - and trust me - lil Nu is learning to be polite

I have to admit, I have caught myself more than once having to remind myself to use good manners. It's interesting you mentioned a possible sense of entitlement Cheerio, because I've become so accustomed to special treatment that I don't want to be that person who just assumes people are going to do things and give things to me (I mean, I DO) and be ungrateful by not showing my gratitude and/or appreciation for their kindnesses. I want them to keep feeling good about doing and giving me things if you know what I mean?
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• The expression please, doesn't even exist in the Norwegian language, so we are supposedly extremely rude.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              NuTrix glad you saw the joke.

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Vikings!! Valkyries!! Please??? How did I fit those on the same line.

• Muestereate - Lol @ "did you try the word, please" Why are you guys trying to make it seem like I stomped into the store and told someone, "cut these for me now!" This is not my first time going into the store, and they always see me because I always purchase sugar cane. Everyone is always nice to me, I'm always nice to them. This was the first time I've had an issue. Btw, I didn't read the rest of your paragraph (no offense, but I stopped reading the rest after your first sentence).

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                              I guess with a toddler in the house, I'm acutely aware of the difference between what sounds like a request and a command - and trust me - lil Nu is learning to be polite

I have to admit, I have caught myself more than once having to remind myself to use good manners. It's interesting you mentioned a possible sense of entitlement Cheerio, because I've become so accustomed to special treatment that I don't want to be that person who just assumes people are going to do things and give things to me (I mean, I DO) and be ungrateful by not showing my gratitude and/or appreciation for their kindnesses. I want them to keep feeling good about doing and giving me things if you know what I mean?
                              I like to use my charm around men, so I'm naturally nice whenever I want something from them. Nothing makes a man weaker in the knees than some good ass manners w/ a cute, soft voice. LOL. The man the other day was NOT having it, though. Lol.

And when I mentioned my sense of entitlement, I probably felt like because I asked nicely, he should have done it nicely. Not try to push me away. It's strange, though. His mouth and head were saying no but the rest of his body was complying with me (he did cut one stick for me and asked me how big/small I wanted them to be cut). Poor thing was probably confused. LOL. Maybe it wasn't me. Maybe he was just having a bad day. Who knows. I hope the next time I go back, he's there. I want to continue testing on him.

Comment

• Cheerio
                                Cheerio commented
                                Editing a comment
                                theLaw - If you want to choose to ignore everything else I said, that's your problem.

• Cheerio
                                Cheerio commented
                                Editing a comment
                                theLaw - and if you've never heard the phrase "poor thing" being used before when referring to someone, you need to get out more. I've never seen anyone turn that phrase into something offensive.

• theLaw
                                theLaw commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Exactly. Those who talk down to others rarely know they're doing it. Nobody is the villain in their own story, even the villain.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X