yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
    Isis is sweetness one of those that is a great topper or also fine on its own
    Its fabulous on its own and i sometimes use it as a topper with unisex products

Comment

• OK... if you are seeking a romantic relationship with someone and want them to comply with your wish... what would you add to this?

I am willing to give it another go, but I need to take it in a certain direction. I didn't like the way it made me feel when I wore it alone.
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
        OK... if you are seeking a romantic relationship with someone and want them to comply with your wish... what would you add to this?
        Girlfriend + a little DM+.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Make myself to comply my innter boosy bitch to finally paint my bedroom red....
          This is late, but if you haven't done it yet DO IT! Its all about balance anyways. I painted my bedroom a dark rouge/wine color. It's actually pretty neutral for different types of decor. I balanced my room out in other ways so it doesn't feel too bold. It's sexy and romantic as hell. I always choose paint colors that actually look good on me too. I've worn nail polish , lipstick, and clothes in the same color.

Comment

• Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
            My apologies if I'm cutting in with my own experience report. It's just something profound in regards to self-effects as if you're two people and it's working on yourself (pun intended).

I wore 1x spray on my wrist with intentions to see if I could get my student to do his work today during tutoring.

Well, the class got cancelled since they'll be going on Spring Break so I went home and decided to continue some personal development lessons (I don't know if you all know about personality hacker with the MBTI thing).

What's profound here is that after listening to a simple overview about how we can improve ourselves, I easily and readily took steps to cut out things that would otherwise be a daily distraction - primarily Facebook and facebook messenger. Totally logged off and uninstalled from my phone with little to no tug to try and log back in for a peek.

Here's what I'm wondering: Based on reports, xs199 Comply makes people around you want to comply to your expectations (or in 's case, made him comply to his friend - a double-edge sword). BUT if you're by yourself, would you comply to yourself? If you currently have expectations about the kind of person you should be and are not meeting it, would Comply get you to listen and manifest the actions needed to get there? Maybe this approach sounds negative (the "you should be better than that!" kind of approach).

So how about an interesting take on this that's positive: If you have a dream you wish to acquire (in my case, I want to develop parts of my personality and I'm looking forward to it because it's kind of fun so far), is Comply something you could use to give yourself that little (or a lot of) encouragement to just do it?
            This is late, I'm still catching up on this thread, but this was everything to me! The possibilities!
            I've been doing a lot of self-improvement over the years and luckily I've had many opportunities to apply the knowledge. This has got my wheels turning though.

I can see myself spraying comply then listening to something (I already resonate with, but lack the motivation to implement), or even read motivational material. Also, I'm thnking this could be good when I set my goals for the month, so I actually stick to them?

For those who mentioned giving up meat, I would find a documentary that's aligned with your reasons, spray some Comply, and let the visuals and the comply do the work. I didn't have comply, but a little visual motivation was all I needed.

I could also see this being a boost if you had a personal trainer. You might be more likely to comply to their motivational pushes?

Thank you fdesa12. I was thinking to small. I thought hey maybe this will get my son to clean his room. Now I'm thinking bigger!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

This is late, but if you haven't done it yet DO IT! Its all about balance anyways. I painted my bedroom a dark rouge/wine color. It's actually pretty neutral for different types of decor. I balanced my room out in other ways so it doesn't feel too bold. It's sexy and romantic as hell. I always choose paint colors that actually look good on me too. I've worn nail polish , lipstick, and clothes in the same color.
              I did paint my bedroom red. It is Vermilion 2002-10 from Benjamin Moore. The color makes me happy.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                This is late, I'm still catching up on this thread, but this was everything to me! The possibilities!
                I've been doing a lot of self-improvement over the years and luckily I've had many opportunities to apply the knowledge. This has got my wheels turning though.

I can see myself spraying comply then listening to something (I already resonate with, but lack the motivation to implement), or even read motivational material. Also, I'm thnking this could be good when I set my goals for the month, so I actually stick to them?

For those who mentioned giving up meat, I would find a documentary that's aligned with your reasons, spray some Comply, and let the visuals and the comply do the work. I didn't have comply, but a little visual motivation was all I needed.

I could also see this being a boost if you had a personal trainer. You might be more likely to comply to their motivational pushes?

Thank you fdesa12. I was thinking to small. I thought hey maybe this will get my son to clean his room. Now I'm thinking bigger!

yes, yes, yes and yes!
                I will personally be joining in on testing Comply for positive self-help type benefits! This is an incredibly exciting use case! Thank you!

Comment

• This thread is so long!

Question, is there no dedicated thread for Inbetween? I did a title only search and all I got was the topic for the labeling contest.

ETA: Found it a few pages back
                  Last edited by Usagi; 12-17-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• I remember reading a post someone said a blend made them hyper focused on their form at the gtm but I can't remember what thread the post was in!

Two sprays of Comply before my workout and I had that same sort of focus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                      I remember reading a post someone said a blend made them hyper focused on their form at the gtm but I can't remember what thread the post was in!

In a "forcing yourself to work out" kind of way?
                      Arsenal

Comment

I remember reading a post someone said a blend made them hyper focused on their form at the gtm but I can't remember what thread the post was in!

Sounds like another one I'll have to try out at the gym

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

In a "forcing yourself to work out" kind of way?
                          Sometimes I will feel tempted to skip the last set if it's a particularly challenging workout. With Comply it wasn't even a thought. I had a plan and I stuck to it, no matter how hard it was. I was also super cognizant of my form for each rep, wanting to make sure each one was good.

Comment

Sport does this for me! I think it is in the sport thread or in the thread with the putative that helps with focus...I forget what it's called. It's been sooo long since I tinkered with pheros

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              XSR32?

• Isis
                              Isis commented
                              Editing a comment
                              NuTrix yes !!

• maybe i should use comply to get me running lol
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Sometimes I will feel tempted to skip the last set if it's a particularly challenging workout. With Comply it wasn't even a thought. I had a plan and I stuck to it, no matter how hard it was. I was also super cognizant of my form for each rep, wanting to make sure each one was good.
                              Ok, so it has a Sport quality when it comes to working out as well.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Btwfragheads Here you go!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X