yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your ultimate pheros...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Rich men react well to celebrity. It gives you status and the impression that you're one of them. You can see some of my reports on that and I believe Delight also reported that with celebrity

Just one?!
    I. Er. Um...How do I choose just one...Xist is amazing with all things but I love my sparkly happy-joy-joy blends - Vibe. Flirt. Tease. Celebrity. Engage...Oh my.
    I can't do it. It's like shoes. The same pair won't go with every outfit for every day...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

They have a EU hub where are you located?
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

If only given one choice, I would say Xist is all rounder for me. It enhances my social life circle where mostly surrounded by women in my university life
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Mine are: xs194.
          I came back to the thread to say I second this ????????????... Hoping to come back and say that Engage will rightfully be next perhaps? Who knows ???????????
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I came back to the thread to say I second this ????????????... Hoping to come back and say that Engage will rightfully be next perhaps? Who knows ????????*??
            Engage is good too, but I love Madame so much, so that is my second. Now I am excited if Goddess will be the third.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

If i can only choose one p86, it puts me in a good mood. but i love evolve for the fact that the wife loves it.
              PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
              For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

Im curious why I see mainly women wearing and talking about Celebrity. It is unisex. I ordered some an plan to try it mainly at work aka on set. Anyone have fantastic reviews, I dont seem to find much of anything on it

Comment

Originally posted by happytaps View Post
                  Im curious why I see mainly women wearing and talking about Celebrity. It is unisex. I ordered some an plan to try it mainly at work aka on set. Anyone have fantastic reviews, I dont seem to find much of anything on it
                  I think there are some reviews on the actual pheromones xs site.
                  I remember one guy saying the rapper fetty wap invited him into the vip section when he wore it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X