yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

the ultimate phero blunder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ultimate phero blunder!

ever since i have started using pheromones i always find myself torn between two choices:

1) use a pheromones to effect others but building tolerance to its self effects.
    2) not use it and save the maximum self effects to when i really need it.

i had it mostly with wolf and now i have it with r-sulfate alot.

for example, i can put r-sulfate on me every day and make everyone around me super happy. this will improve my day alot and will make me very likable and missed.
    but then if i really need the self effects when its money time, like on a job interview or on a solid night out with plenty of girl to chat up, then i dont have the huge advantage of the self effects.

for now i have periods when a phero can be particularly effective often, and then i use it alot and get sensitized to the self effects. following that with trying to take as long of a break as i can.

the struggle is real!

Originally posted by hombre View Post
    ever since i have started using pheromones i always find myself torn between two choices:

1) use a pheromones to effect others but building tolerance to its self effects.
    do you own Ascend?

I have been using a drop of oil Ascend 5 days a week for over a month now and I am still getting amazing self-effect with it
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

i had it mostly with wolf and now i have it with r-sulfate alot.

for example, i can put r-sulfate on me every day and make everyone around me super happy. this will improve my day alot and will make me very likable and missed.
      but then if i really need the self effects when its money time, like on a job interview or on a solid night out with plenty of girl to chat up, then i dont have the huge advantage of the self effects.

for now i have periods when a phero can be particularly effective often, and then i use it alot and get sensitized to the self effects. following that with trying to take as long of a break as i can.

the struggle is real!
      yeah, this is why i stopped using celebrity4w cos with repeated use, i no longer felt like a hot bish sashaying down the sidewalk as i once did when i first was introduced to her. nice thread.

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

oh no! I haven't noticed a tolerance as of yet. I'd be so sad if celebrity stopped affecting me the way it does. Or my current go-to work blend of anol and cohesion

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

do you own Ascend?

I have been using a drop of oil Ascend 5 days a week for over a month now and I am still getting amazing self-effect with it
          i do not.

different blend and different people will have different results.
          i cant imagine though, having mad self effects at a daily use for this long, its effecting some receptors heavily so tolerance is expected.

how would you rate you're usual tolerance to substances?
          i usually build it fairly quick.

Comment

When I first started using Androtics Instant Shine (a discontinued product from another company, it works like Bliss), I had definite self-effects from it, and they were strong. I have definitely built up some tolerance to it over time. So, in conclusion, I'd say, I do build up tolerance to phero products but it takes some time.

My Ascend Oil is with double cops, maybe the male brain doesn't build a tolerance to cops? Damn I should've gotten a Desire Me Oil to experiment with

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

yeah i think cops are a bit different, although i dont get an immediate self effect kick from them.
              its more like i subtly become more confident, happy and horny.

Comment

well those are great selfies, indeed.
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                  well those are great selfies, indeed.
                  they are haha
                  they might all just come from a temporary spike in testosterone, or it might be more complicated then that.

the self effects from other stuff vanish pretty quickly.

i also believe that the physical condition will heavily impact those effects, as well as the environment.
                  like, if i'm well rested and fed the effects will be more felt.

about the environment, i guess its pretty obvious but i think its worth noting that the mones will push to a certain mood but they are usually not that strong.

if i put r-sulfate for example and socialize, and the vibe is cool then i will start happy and it will catapult from there.
                  if i put it on and go straight into a stressful situation, i can feel like i didnt put it at all, although it might be a little easier to get calmer and happier when i catch a break.

with other mones its the same, i think i need "to open the mone" like we usually say on psychodelics
                  if i put something with a social kick, i will somewhat feel it and then i need one or two decent interaction to get it really going from there.
                  if i get straight into the wrong environment, i can get "turnd off" pretty fast and not have any self effects at all.

now i realize its the same case without mones, but i think with mones it much more pronounced.
                  the mood and the flow will come much faster and easier but they will not come no matter what.

Comment

I don't think the male brain can get to immune to cops lol.

Comment

they are haha
                      they might all just come from a temporary spike in testosterone, or it might be more complicated then that.

the self effects from other stuff vanish pretty quickly.

i also believe that the physical condition will heavily impact those effects, as well as the environment.
                      like, if i'm well rested and fed the effects will be more felt.

about the environment, i guess its pretty obvious but i think its worth noting that the mones will push to a certain mood but they are usually not that strong.

if i put r-sulfate for example and socialize, and the vibe is cool then i will start happy and it will catapult from there.
                      if i put it on and go straight into a stressful situation, i can feel like i didnt put it at all, although it might be a little easier to get calmer and happier when i catch a break.

with other mones its the same, i think i need "to open the mone" like we usually say on psychodelics
                      if i put something with a social kick, i will somewhat feel it and then i need one or two decent interaction to get it really going from there.
                      if i get straight into the wrong environment, i can get "turnd off" pretty fast and not have any self effects at all.

now i realize its the same case without mones, but i think with mones it much more pronounced.
                      the mood and the flow will come much faster and easier but they will not come no matter what.
                      you seem to have great self awareness. good on you for that

Comment

• hombre
                        hombre commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thank you

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X