yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Reverse Imprinting. How do you handle it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Imprinting. How do you handle it?

I put this in the Unisex section because I was hoping for feedback from everyone

I'm curious, for those of you with experience with imprinting products, how do you deal with reverse imprinting?

I know some people have been hit hard by reverse imprinting and even been burned by it.

I thought this would be a good place for us to share thoughts, ideas, and possible safeguards by sharing some of our personal experiences dealing with it.

For myself just knowing it can happen, for lack of a better word, hardens me against the feelings, should they occur. Like when I wear a b-nol heavy blend, or one that is known to disinhibit, I keep a mental check on my verbal and behavioural filters
    For reverse imprinting I redirect/delagate any kind of attraction into general affection or appreciation, keeping the other person in the friendzone or place of affection like I would have for a brother or sister. I compartmentalize I suppose. This has worked for me - so far ^_~
    I have experienced reverse imprinting with Xist4w and, interestingly, I noticed it with higher doses of DHEAS (for me anyway). I plan to experiment with XS193 (Boyfriend) which I also read has strong imprinting affects, so I'm gearing up for those experiences as well.

So...
    What are your experiences?
    Which products have you noticed these effects in?
    And, last but not least, how do you handle it?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

What do you mean by reverse imprinting?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hi Nutrix,
      I understand what you mean.
      You also might feel like mentally latched upon the target, and suddenly realise that you did not expect this and the guy isn't that great either.
      The imprint amplifies when you did not get what results you expected during your phero cloud time. You keep pushing, and the new guy or guys do not show any reactions like they did before. Then you are onto it more.
      1) Key is to let go if it did not happen at first or 2nd attempt (these attempts could be on the same cloud day, or next day).
      2) Try to be 100% aware that you are relaxed, and just experiencing the imprinting and it will go away in few days.
      3) This also happens when your planetary position is not supportive to the actions and reactions you are expecting. Again flee away from the scene or lay low if it does not seem to work at initial attempts.
      4) Have a sex date with some friend with mutual understanding of sexual benefits. This is a person who gets easily turned on with your pheromone applications, who is like available for it on regular basis.
      5) Have a complete uninterrupted orgasm with the help of person in no 4), or By yourself if he couldn't.
      6) Do hyperventilation. Rapid breathing exercise. Will tell you if interested.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your #4 & #5 recommend!

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks.
        The #6 gives you mental focus and empties the crushy bowl. It also helps in removing the molecules of Xist4w or any imprinter product, from your respiratory track and lungs.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      What do you mean by reverse imprinting?
      Sorry! Huge oversight assuming everyone would know what I meant!

Reverse imprinting.
      When you wear something, like say Xist, and the attraction you want to affect the target affects you as well, or for some, potentially even worse, the wearer only. In this case specifically, it's imprinting qualities, where you find yourself having crushy feelings or absently thinking about your target fondly when they are not with you.

Example: While trailing Xist4w, while I didn't feel sexual attraction toward my co-worker targets, I did feel increased affection. That affection could easily have been misdirected as attraction or even desire if I had not been prepared for the possibility of such a reaction in myself also. Because I already knew the feelings were phero induced, I was able to compartmentalize those thoughts/emotions and not become overly attached.

As
      Falvinski mentioned about, it could be the wearer finds themself attracted to someone they wouldn't normally be, or didn't intend to be. Or when a desired target doesn't show the interest the wearer was hoping for and the wearer finds themselves overly attached to the intended target.

If you're already in a relationship with your target, reverse imprinting may not be a concern, but we don't always affect just our target. So this discussion is aimed at answering - what do you do when you are unitentially affected by imprinting from a product you are wearing to affect others and how do you prepare for or manage those feelings?

Comment

Yes, I have experienced this, but took myself in it and managed to "Escape" the feelings.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

i deal with it the same way i learnt do deal with every other crush.

main thing is to control you're inner dialog, put you're thoughts in proportion.
          its easier said then done but after having some life experience, you know that you are building the person to be something that hes not.
          you are creating a fantasy in you're head, idealizing the person and the relationship you could have.
          every time those thoughts come, you ground yourself, laugh at you're stupid thought and about how needy you are.
          remind yourself its just another potential something, not more then that, there were others and there will be better.

other then that keep yourself busy with working on you're life which i recommend always doing.

3rd thing is to keep yourself healthy with proper food, sleep and moving you're body.
          again this is always recommended.

that being said, you can get crush's at really bad times and then its a nightmare to deal with.
          for me as a student is when i have exam period and i have to focus on studying all day and cant go out with friends or go to meet other girls.
          happened to me last exam period, i was way worse then i could have been any other time.
          because you are talking about pheromones, i would say, dont use ones that can couse reverse imprint during or right before these kind of periods.

Comment

I felt the effects of xist4w. I thought about my encounters afterwards as if they were noteworthy. I felt more affection when interacting with them..

It didn't bother me overlong because I was aware of xist4w'a effect. I found it a little funny. It didn't leave a long lasting impression on me

??????.

Comment

• Falvinski
              Falvinski commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes you doing good, 100 awareness is important. Saying "Oh its just the xist and it will go, and I have no fear about this feeling because its not going to take me over, so I am enjoying its effects".

First, I need to be aware first I use imprinting mones and gain control over it. Let the feeling flows, and enjoy the moment. I barely notice for reverse imprinting by using Xist, tho
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

I handle it by not having a heart
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

I find it makes it easier NuTrix
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                I can totally see how that would work

With another popular imprinting product, I found meditation helped me allow the feelings to dissipate. As well as the aforementioned exercise. Especially cardio. Also using products that imprint made me desensitized to it, I think. Kinda like how snake charmers get bitten so much they build an immunity

Comment

And I thought this happened only to me!

Good to know there are others on the same boat too.

I experienced some bad ass reverse imprinting a few years ago. Since we were both in a relationship and the 4 of us were very close to each other, nothing ever happened and I knew nothing would/could ever happen. This helped a lot! It didn't make the longing for for his presence any easier, but it helped me to focus on other things.
                They moved to another city and now days we only get to meet once a year, or so. I'm available, but he is not.

What I feel when I meet him is interesting. No more "I need to be in his presence as much as I need the air to breath" thing, but there is definitely some strong affection. Definitely no sexual interest, but a calming and comforting feeling when he is talking to me.

Comment

This happened not long ago. Im used to having the upper hand and being chased, yet I started feeling inclined to make moves

ultimately periodic phero breaks so I can detach myself are best

Comment

If I understand it correctly, reverse imprinting happens when I wear Love Boat. I'm the one who is affected and not them. I hate it, actually.

Comment

I think connections may have this effect on me.

Comment

Oh great. lol I didn't know this was a thing until I came across this thread. Is there any way to prevent this at all? Like wearing a mask until it dries down? LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by norestforthewicked View Post
                          Oh great. lol I didn't know this was a thing until I came across this thread. Is there any way to prevent this at all? Like wearing a mask until it dries down? LOLOL
                          No, sorry, a mask won't help BUT knowing and being aware that there's a potential for us to be affected seems to be enough to help us be extra cautious when we start feeling, thinking or saying things that are out of character

Comment

This definitely happened to me the first time I wore xist4w. I pulled together a killer combo for my target. It definitely worked. Unfortunately I too was head over heels smitten, which was not the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Peytonknowsbest View Post
                              This definitely happened to me the first time I wore xist4w. I pulled together a killer combo for my target. It definitely worked. Unfortunately I too was head over heels smitten, which was not the plan.

How long did it take you to figure out it was reverse imprinting and how did you deal with/remedy it?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

How long did it take you to figure out it was reverse imprinting and how did you deal with/remedy it?
                                It took me a few days to figure out what happened. I'm still new to pheros so I just thought I really really liked him. It was insane. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I even dreamt of him. I woke up one morning and wondered if I bombed myself too. I started researching the forums and boom...imprinting and reverse imprinting made perfect sense.

Once I knew what was happening it was easier for me to deal with, but it's still hard. I remind myself that these emotions may not be authentic. I'm letting things play out. Taking it day by day. He's still completely smitten with me but I'm making it a point to create some space. Date other people. Etc.

i wish i had had a better answer but honestly, I'm still so wrapped up in this guy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Knowing is supposed to be half the battle, so you're on the right track now

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X