yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Flirt vs Vibe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirt vs Vibe

I realized I have a full bottle of Flirt I've never even used! And I've only tried Vibe once (very recently used it for the first time and loved the effects). They have similar compositions and I'm curious how they compare? I found Vibe to be a great social that gives respect hits (in a friendly way, not in an alpha/intimidating way). People start conversations with me left and right when I wear it, though I don't necessarily notice any selfies.

I plan to pair one of the two blends with either Tease or DM+ for a date I have tonight and can't decide which would be better to wear. And just in general I'm curious what their differences in effects are. Any feedback is appreciated!
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
    I realized I have a full bottle of Flirt I've never even used! And I've only tried Vibe once (very recently used it for the first time and loved the effects). They have similar compositions and I'm curious how they compare? I found Vibe to be a great social that gives respect hits (in a friendly way, not in an alpha/intimidating way). People start conversations with me left and right when I wear it, though I don't necessarily notice any selfies.

I plan to pair one of the two blends with either Tease or DM+ for a date I have tonight and can't decide which would be better to wear. And just in general I'm curious what their differences in effects are. Any feedback is appreciated!
    Tease won't be needing any extra DM. She can hold her own. One spray at neck and one split between wrists and you should be good to go. Fun, status, sexyness.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

If i reber right vibe is a combo of bliss, connections and flirt
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

You do At least that's what SteveO said.

They are both (Vibe and Flirt) fun in a bottle. Both give me happy, upbeat selfies. Too much Vibe can make me giddy, not that that's bad
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          You do At least that's what SteveO said.

They are both (Vibe and Flirt) fun in a bottle. Both give me happy, upbeat selfies. Too much Vibe can make me giddy, not that that's bad
          Wait so vibe is a combo of bliss and flirt? Or bliss is a combo of vibe and flirt?
          i missed something XD

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

Wait so vibe is a combo of bliss and flirt? Or bliss is a combo of vibe and flirt?
            i missed something XD
            vibe is connections+flirt with a touch of bliss, as stated on the product page under 'information'
            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• eternitys_child
              eternitys_child commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! I didn't even think to look at that lol.....

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep that's correct

I just used Vibe today. It's a party in a bottle lol. I didn't look up what was in it before using it, so I just ran with it. I picked up a girl friend of mine to go eat poke. She texted me saying she was extremely pissed off at one of the girls she lives with because the other girl broke something of hers. So I decided to bring my bliss oil with me. I asked her to wear the bliss (telling her what it was), and the combination of her wearing bliss and me wearing vibe had us dancing in the car on the way to the restaurant, cracking jokes like none other at the restaurant. Then we went to the gym, but we had to chill out for 20 min to let the food digest so we just sat in the car and engaged on some deep conversation (nothing like connections, but it was engaging). I know the B-nol hit me because for a good 30 seconds I felt like I should tell her about how I still think about jas (gf who died last year), and after that 30 sec of contemplating whether or not to say anything, I just spilled it out. After that whole spiel it was back to light hearted fun.

I can definitely see how this stuff is flirty in nature because the girl friend was showing slight IOI's XD.

I've worn it to work before a couple times and it had me in a bright and cheerful mood all those times, and I couldn't help but spread that positivity to everyone else. I think party in a bottle definitely describes vibe pretty well for me. But I don't see flirt being too similar. They're obviously different enough to warrant being two separate products.

Comment

I think party in a bottle definitely describes vibe pretty well for me. But I don't see flirt being too similar. They're obviously different enough to warrant being two separate products.
              Agree! They are both fun.
              How I liken them...
              Vibe is like the center a of the party, the focal attraction, the one you can't miss, lol.
              Flirt is the one attending the party, the mingler having an awesome time, fun, flirtatious and a wee smidge coy...

Comment

Is it just me, or has anyone else found Vibe to be one of those high energy blends?
                What I mean is, I regularly take care of myself (vitamins, water, exercise, good sleep...) but, like with Bliss, I find Vibe to be one of those high energy blends that I need to be sure I cover those bases with or I can have a crash.
                I remember first testing Bliss (a bazillion years ago now hahaha!) and until I realized how much energy I was using, great selfies btw, I had a few crashes using it. I've anticipated it with Vibe but still notice my sleep is pretty solid after I wear it. I'm sure it's from all the physical energy I expend during wear (like with Sport too, I just become the energizer bunny...).
                Just curious if anyone else has noticed anything similar?

Comment

Is it just me, or has anyone else found Vibe to be one of those high energy blends?
                  What I mean is, I regularly take care of myself (vitamins, water, exercise, good sleep...) but, like with Bliss, I find Vibe to be one of those high energy blends that I need to be sure I cover those bases with or I can have a crash.
                  I remember first testing Bliss (a bazillion years ago now hahaha!) and until I realized how much energy I was using, great selfies btw, I had a few crashes using it. I've anticipated it with Vibe but still notice my sleep is pretty solid after I wear it. I'm sure it's from all the physical energy I expend during wear (like with Sport too, I just become the energizer bunny...).
                  In the words of an old adage - "what goes up must come down".

From the research I've done, it seems certain molecules actually stimulate neurotransmitter modulation in the brain (case in point, allopregnanolone modulating GABA). That leads me to believe androsterone sulfate stimulates the production of a neurotransmitter such as dopamine or endorphins or something like that. The natural side effect of that is a rebound resulting in the opposite of the original effect --- what goes up must come down.

Bliss actually chills me out but it does get me "high" so to speak. It really shined when I used it after being on a pheromone break for a month or two. My brain was fresh so there was no tolerance lol

Comment

Same here. I can't test Bliss thoroughly because even at 1 spray, it drains all my energy so much that I can't focus. I only tested Vibe once or twice, not as draining as Bliss that I'm sure. I'm dusting it off to test again today and I'll observe this time.

Comment

In the words of an old adage - "what goes up must come down".

From the research I've done, it seems certain molecules actually stimulate neurotransmitter modulation in the brain (case in point, allopregnanolone modulating GABA). That leads me to believe androsterone sulfate stimulates the production of a neurotransmitter such as dopamine or endorphins or something like that. The natural side effect of that is a rebound resulting in the opposite of the original effect --- what goes up must come down.

Bliss actually chills me out but it does get me "high" so to speak. It really shined when I used it after being on a pheromone break for a month or two. My brain was fresh so there was no tolerance lol

wow sensei. that last part sounds highly desired, but oh my, a month without pheros sound like fomo induced torture. lol

I absolutely loved the way bliss and celebrity4w made me feel when I first met them, and I must admit the selfies were not so hot after a while, perhaps one week without will give me a partial shine. ha
                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• eternitys_child
                        eternitys_child commented
                        Editing a comment
                        arigato wozaimasu! I was using a subliminal that pheromones wouldn't work with, so there's that XD

I need a lot of sleep after using Vibe.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes! And then the increased physical activity (in some cases) brought on by the neurological interactions/reactions make it necessary to absolutely take care of your bodies depletions. Vitamins, extra rest, hydration, all become essential to avoid possible crashing.

I find I quickly build a tolerance, but if I haven't worn it for a while, I definitely take the extra steps to avoid negative after affects

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I need a lot of sleep after using Vibe.
                          How about Bliss?
                          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

How about Bliss?
                            Can't remember if I needed extra sleep because of Bliss.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X