yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Rone-sulfate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rone-sulfate

have you guys tried this magnificent thing?

yesterday i was going for a night out at the bars, first time for a long time.
    i got my new order from pxs and it was clear what im going to wear.
    sob, xsr32 and rone-s 12.5 mcg per spray.

i sprayed the rone-s first, as i was intrested in its self effects.
    now, you know that feeling that you get when you take a wiff from a blend especially when you use a new blend.
    that mischievous feeling when you put youre secret weapon on.
    i love it the most with nude, i would push the bottle in my nose, snort it and immediately start to giggle and have a huge smile on my face.

well rone-s completely blew that one.
    i sprayed twice on my neck and just started to laugh for a few minutes.
    i was still laughing every minute or so for an hour later.
    my mood went 0 to 60.
    from "nobody is coming with me, on my own again, i hope it will be a good night and i wouldnt sit by myself like a poor basterd"
    to "FUCKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHH lets go get someeeee"
    oh my god it was better then i expected, it was everything i thought bliss would be.
    bliss didnt come close to the elation i was feeling.
    when i sprayed more bliss, it would confuse me and made me feel alittle drunk.
    rone-s was the magic i was hoping for, pure happiness.

i added two sprays sob in aqua de gio scent and two xsr32 sprays and when to the bars.

i had an amazing night!!
    i had the best mood ever the entire night.
    i was so confident i might as well went with my balls hanging out.
    talked to so many people, always was super confident and relax.
    no matter how other people reacted i never flinched, always cool calm and in control.
    felt like a mega boss!

i talked to a group of unattractive girls just for fun, had some good convo and then they left for food.
    i didnt take a number or anything and the look of disappointment on one of the girls faces when she left was priceless.

had lots of fun with plenty of girls passing by, all reacted really good.
    every girl talked to was very receptive, not a single look of "you are not welcome".
    i had just one weird interaction with 3 girls and the weirder thing was that i started to talk to them because one of them was in my class in high school.
    the vibe was really off with them but, again, i couldnt have give less fucks, my mood stayed awesome and my confident high.

i set with 3 gorgeous girls, they were super nice, asked for thier contacts and they were happy to give it.
    went to another bar and there was a guy that works there, saw twice me before also with sob on.
    i said hi to him and ordered, he came all the way around the bar to give me my drink, did someone say respekt!

saw a hot girl there about to leave, grabbed her and told her shes cute and i want her number.
    she gave it to me while her friend trying to drag her away lol.

what an awesome night my friends, pheromones are a game changer, rone-s is a game changer!

Nice! RS is a great molecule. And you used xsr32, as well. That will certainly boost the effects of RS.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
      now, you know that feeling that you get when you take a wiff from a blend especially when you use a new blend.
      that mischievous feeling when you put youre secret weapon on.
      eyebrow GIF
      Yes, yes I do know exactly what you mean
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Nice! RS is a great molecule. And you used xsr32, as well. That will certainly boost the effects of RS.
        2 12.5 sprays, for the second time, didnt feel or see anything obvious from it yet.
        i will increase the dosage next time.

Comment

My sweet spot for RS is 40 mcg. For xsr32, at least 25 mcg but I prefer 50 mcg.

Try this. Apply the RD and sit with it a couple minutes noting what you're experiencing. Then add the xsr32 and see if you don't feel a boost in the RS.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            My sweet spot for RS is 40 mcg. For xsr32, at least 25 mcg but I prefer 50 mcg.

Try this. Apply the RD and sit with it a couple minutes noting what you're experiencing. Then add the xsr32 and see if you don't feel a boost in the RS.
            cool! i will try,thx for the tip.

today i had a presentation to give. i sprayed 1 spray from the r-s. again, immediate boost in mood, from happy and energetic to really fucking happy!

add 1 spray wolf, came to the uni, talked to eveyone, made jokes with everyone.
            every person i talked to had an immediate boost in mood as well, in the uni setting it was very obvious.
            part of it was me having a great mood but i suspect the molecule was having its effects on others as well, i mean how could it not?

gave the presentation, best one i ever gave.
            i am always nervous when talking to crowd but this time i was doing way batter.

every person i talked to after was praising my presentation, saying they could see how excited i was giving it and didnt looked stress like the other students.

now to be fair:
            1) i do like the subject and i knew it fairly well, although didnt practice presenting it much.
            2) with wolf people go out of their way complimenting me.

conclusion: great success!! and it was just one spray.
            i can imagine once i have my hot spot on it and on the xsr32, it will make any presentation or stuff like that wayyyy better.

im thinking, swoon or its main molecule, the axan-somthing, combined with r-s is going to be the ultimate depression killing, mood boosting and anxiety destroyer juice!!

Comment

Hahaha! Yes! RS was one of the first singles I bought when I was ready to "branch out" in my experimentation. It's a staple Great reports.
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• hombre
                hombre commented
                Editing a comment
                thx!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              Hahaha! Yes! RS was one of the first singles I bought when I was ready to "branch out" in my experimentation. It's a staple Great reports.
              I'll be looking over your journal about RS because you've piqued my interest... NuTrix I love your journal you have so much on there I sometimes get overwhelmed lol! I still need to do extensive testing with XSR32... I'm still trying to get my work at home schedule ironed out, but I should have a rhythm going by next week.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                RS is a fun molecule! It adds some happy/shiny to things...

Originally posted by hombre View Post

i said hi to him and ordered, he came all the way around the bar to give me my drink, did someone say respekt!
              what? how do bartenders usually give you your drinks?
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• hombre
                hombre commented
                Editing a comment
                from across the bar.

RS is a fun molecule! It adds some happy/shiny to things...
              NuTrix how does it compare to DHEAS and DHEA? Isn't DHEAS more of a "giddy" mood uplifting molecule (along with A-nol to make you chatty)? And DHEA I heard was a more youthful look enhancing molecule.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

what? how do bartenders usually give you your drinks?
                lmao!!
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                  NuTrix how does it compare to DHEAS and DHEA? Isn't DHEAS more of a "giddy" mood uplifting molecule (along with A-nol to make you chatty)? And DHEA I heard was a more youthful look enhancing molecule.
                  For me, DHEAS is a focuser and beautifier. Like hearing nuances in music I didn't notice before or details about someone, phisically or their character, in an appreciative kind of way. It makes me admire how pretty my eyes are, or someone else's, etc...it also makes me feel pretty and flirtacious. At higher doses it can mesmerize, DIHL kind of thing, head snap.

DHEA I haven't experimented with much. It's supposed to convey health and vitality and in the blends I wear it in it also seems to add a bonding aspect, attraction but not always sexual.

RS is a happy fun molecule, it makes me playful and inclined to be naughty in word and deed in often a sexual way (inuendo comes naturally) makes me more outgoing and gives me a noticeable mood lift every time.

?

Comment

For me, DHEAS is a focuser and beautifier. Like hearing nuances in music I didn't notice before or details about someone, phisically or their character, in an appreciative kind of way. It makes me admire how pretty my eyes are, or someone else's, etc...it also makes me feel pretty and flirtacious. At higher doses it can mesmerize, DIHL kind of thing, head snap.

DHEA I haven't experimented with much. It's supposed to convey health and vitality and in the blends I wear it in it also seems to add a bonding aspect, attraction but not always sexual.

RS is a happy fun molecule, it makes me playful and inclined to be naughty in word and deed in often a sexual way (inuendo comes naturally) makes me more outgoing and gives me a noticeable mood lift every time.

?

Comment

Some Est has recently fallen into my hands I plan to test singly to see what my own limitations with it are, but I have always worn Est blends well and love Cuddle Bunny from LPMP and have always worn it with excellent results. Often, for me, it creates empathy in myself. In others, people want to treat me with kindness and take care of me, asking if I need anything or if they can do anything for me. Very sweet. That testing will be popping up in my journal soon...

LB has RS in it already, I think that's why it became such a fast favorite for me, and when I add another drop or 2 of my RS it's always an extra boost of fun So, no, it's not comparable to LB, but it is one of the components in LB that make it such a stand up blend

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X