yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Favorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorites

I was wondering what everyone's favorite from XS is at this point. My favorite is probably Bliss. Looking back, I think I was even being paid better when I was wearing Bliss as a stand alone. I ran out rather quickly. While I did receive a lot of very welcome attention from the ladies while wearing Bliss, I receive even more when I wear ascend and evolve together in any ratio. From the Irish girls especially. Which I enjoy quite a lot. I'm about to make another order. I'm going to order 'the thinker' and maybe one of the newer things meant to bring focus. Are these anybody's favorites?

Favorite Unisexy are: Bliss - Love Boat - Connections.

All three have a clear purpose. I dont really use socials from other vendors anymore. Thats how perfect Steve has these.

Comment

• Grá Tara ar
      Grá Tara ar commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, Steve seems to have the blueprints. Gotta get me some Love Boat.

1# Love Boat ( please bring out 30ml Steve) 2# Ascend 3# Evolve

Comment

In no particular order: Connections, Cohesion, XS99. Connections I have to be careful with to avoid inhalation as it hits me very hard. XS99 is gold for me. It's like being that cool, popular guy in the fraternity that all the other guys want to hang out with and get along well with. Even guys I just met reach very well to it. Not sure I would call it a mascot mix, I know that's what it geared towards but it's almost more like a...Bromance mix? *shrugs* I'm still getting a handle on it.

Comment

For everyone that know me i am crazy about socials and business pheromones.
        So my list is Bliss, Ascend(no copulins), Flirt and Connection

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Favorites in general? Well.... SOB, Taboo, and Cohesion should be on the list too. And API.

Comment

I'd have to say so far that the products I understand how to work with would be Bliss and to a point, SOB. Bliss is certainly to be reordered when I order the thinker.

Comment

I am slightly known for combinations. And by far SOB and Bliss is one of my favorites, and best for a mood pick up when you need to get laid.

Comment

I love XIST - LB - Taboo for everyday and Cohesion for that time of the month.

Found that mix to be my fav although I wanna try Bliss and Ascend probably in my next order

Comment

I plan on trying p bomb with the xist and love boat combo once I figure p bomb out. I see potential.

Comment

Its an interesting mix, Kimba. Major visual enhancements for me and it does cause a major boost in friskiness.

Comment

• Grá Tara ar
                      Grá Tara ar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Visual enhancements, huh? I'll have to make a note of that.

So far p bomb reminds me of p102 mixed with moderate none. It has something else in it for sure. I need more testing. Not any hits with it perse from first day. Depending how the product works, it may make spotting hits easier, and for social savvy guys may be optimal.

Comment

Steve says P-bomb is none + Etrione + beta-dienol.

Comment

My fav socials from XS are Bliss and Connections.

Bliss mainly for self-effects, it makes any social encounter very smooth and easy to go through.
                        Connections (paired w/Cohesion) just makes most girls stick to tell you their most secret stories

I still have a bottle of Love Boat to test some more. Initial use of it at work didn't yield much compared to other socials from XS. Same with Flirt, I only tried Flirt (sample) my first days using pheromones, so I probably wasn't paying attention to all types of hits as much.

Comment

XiSt, Love Boat, and Bliss

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone. There's some definite future orders being shifted around thanks to these comments.

Comment

For me bliss, cohesion, evolve Initial p-bomb testing also showed promising reactions. So many great products and so little time....

Comment

Top 3

1. BlissXS
                                2. SOBXS
                                3. XistXS
                                26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

1. Ascend
                                  2. XiSt
                                  3. P86
                                  4. Celebrity
                                  5. Evolve
                                  6. SOB
                                  7. Loveboat
                                  8. Taboo
                                  9. Mascot
                                  10. PSE
                                  I tried to weight the above list based on my usage as well as favorites. For example, PSE is great everytime. However, I don't wear it every day, or even every week. I wear Ascend M-F.
                                  I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                  Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                  Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I'm still relatively new to the PXS product line and am still testing but so far my top 3 are:

1. Ascend
                                    2. Cohesion
                                    3. Taboo

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X