yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Christ Mass Mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ Mass Mones

Well, Now that the sweet potatoes are cleaned off the wall from Thank Giving. I figured its time for the Rhutabaga Battle. Yes, we've been known to throw bowls of rutabaga at each other so I'm ready to ask ya.

What are you wearing for Christmas?

And Happy Christmass Eve BTW.

I wore 2x XSP86, 1x Happiness ?? Had a good day ????
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

4 smidgin globletts of OD, 2 bulb droppers of hypnotic and a couple hour later 2 sprays of Bliss. Ok, was a bit overexcited, Mom got anxious but not like Thanksgiving. Nice day. Connected with Nephew.

Samall celebration, Got a full blown set of Craftsman impact wrench sockets among other things. If only I had an impact driver.

Comment

I wore Loveboat ! My fav bonding blend

Comment

One of the guys just posted that Love Boat has less range, perhaps i was doing it wrong. I was working 4 5 feet with xist and it helped a little but not really. Maybe I need to work at 2 to 3 foot on days I try it. I would love to make it work. I NEED a cruise.

Comment

On Christmas Day I wore 3x Evolve. Found myself not around any females all day, except at the end. GF made sure we got physical after that.

Comment

Nice I just did big brother thing and put things together like needs done on Christmas.

Comment

I wore 1x Flirt + 1x XS190 + 1x DM plus

Fun, flirty, light-hearted, positive. Great for the holidays.

Comment

Sounds like a nice holiday mix

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X