Limitless on a date?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limitless on a date?

I’m curious if anyone here has worn Limitless on a date? I was going to try vibe but I’m out of town and realized its the one pheromone I didn’t take with me. I’m going out with an older man who is easygoing and funny, but also very talkative and I want to be more involved in the conversation tonight. He’s high status so I feel a little intimidated about inserting myself more into the conversation, particularly when he’s really into a topic and keeps talking and talking. Would limitless be useful for this purpose? I’ll probably combine it with a copulin mix

I also have Engage and Outspoken but I want an excuse to try Limitless lol I’ve had it for weeks and haven’t tried it yet! Any thoughts are appreciated
    In my collection:
    PheromoneXS - Full Bottles: Desire Me Plus, Babe, Connections, Psel, Odyssey, Bliss, Tease, Temptress, Love Boat, Thinker, Flirt, Cohesion4w, Celebrity4w, Xist4w, Glow, Limitless, Sport, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Fairytale, Innocence, Fantasy, Engage4w, Outspoken, Girlfriend, Bitch, Vibe

Molecules: B-nol, DHEAS

Ildergreier has tried limitless I think. I wouldn't think it would be a good date Phero. But I've also never gone on a date with a dude before.

Based on the description of each you mentioned you want Engage...just my 2c
    Last edited by Phoenix2886; 12-06-2018, 06:54 PM. Reason: Adding Recommendation
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
    X