yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks Giving Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Love Boat for that. It cuts through the daily grind BS and makes my husband and I remember why we are together. In daily life with a lot of responsibility, sometimes we forget that.
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Even though it's unisex, I'm gathering that Love Boat may work better with female chemistry. With guy stuff, I'm not getting it. A little bit of Est in a combo seems to make it spark. I'm not getting a lot of warmth personally. I think Xist is the one I like for warmth or intimate combos in general.

Comment

I got a sample of Xist for Women. I have not tried it yet. The DH seems to respond well to Love Boat. I'll have to take it out for a test run on Saturday.
        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I have to say...it's funny you mentioned this as this is something I've been holding back from saying for soooooo long

I've had to use a lot of self restraint since the GIPHY update to not post this.

"Sorry did I interrupt you fellas"

interview oc GIF

Well...so much for self restraint

No shade on scotty. Or on anyone in particular. I just laugh and spectate much like the guy in the background of this GIF
          cheers GIF by Alaska Airlines

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

You girls are Bad, Bad Girls. Naughty.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              You girls are Bad, Bad Girls. Naughty.
              bad girl GIF
              lol
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Even though it's unisex, I'm gathering that Love Boat may work better with female chemistry. With guy stuff, I'm not getting it. A little bit of Est in a combo seems to make it spark. I'm not getting a lot of warmth personally. I think Xist is the one I like for warmth or intimate combos in general.
                For me its like the "friend zone" mix. If you have a hot girl that knows you want to smash and your masculinity is an issue then apply a couple of sprays of LB then you are more welcomed bit in a friendly kind of way instead of the bitch shield
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X