yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Building Rapport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Rapport

I've been trying to build a network and bring in new clients.

My line of work also revolves around sales. I've been trying to test blends and different putatives to see what best works for building rapport and widening my network.

So far I've been really loving p74. It encourages empathy on my part and so I come off much more genuine to people. & being genuine is always great for building rapport. I still need to tweak it a bit. I personally need more bubbliness.

Need suggestions! Does anyone else's line of work revolve heavily on sales and/or networking

Mine has, I spent about 25 years working with the public before I drove a truck to get away from it all. I never had pheromones though. The appearance of more intelligence than your customers works against you as far as building up the trust that you won't swindle their referrals. Skills are good, cunning is bad. My customers always liked me but was always a true servant trying to help them and anyone they would send my way. When I was in higher pressure sales, it always seemed like the guys most simple-minded outsold and out networked me.

I like the intimacy pheromones if one on one and of course hypnotics. I've used these a lot to build rapport and have other women tell other women to talk to me. Something like Bliss or Ascend makes me too smart to trust even though I'm a lot of fun. Don't know if you can translate any of this into ladies pheromones.

Comment

Maybe you should talk to SteveO. When I was testing Magnetic I noticed a consistent reaction. It seemed to have an instant bonding effect. You could have a 30 sec convo about the most superficial, mundane things and both of you walk away feeling like you shared a profound moment. And it's not a gender specific response. Whatever it is, I don't think he's using in any other blends. Maybe he could tell you if the blend is usable by women. Who knows, maybe he'll even tweak it for you. Whatever that molecule is, I want it.

Comment

Sounds like a killer mix this magnetic
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Other than that one exception, I found the overall blend to be inconsistent. More misses than hits.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes that is correct.

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your 2 cents scottie ????

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry misread your post. I found it overall inconsistant.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Mine has, I spent about 25 years working with the public before I drove a truck to get away from it all. I never had pheromones though. The appearance of more intelligence than your customers works against you as far as building up the trust that you won't swindle their referrals. Skills are good, cunning is bad. My customers always liked me but was always a true servant trying to help them and anyone they would send my way. When I was in higher pressure sales, it always seemed like the guys most simple-minded outsold and out networked me.

I like the intimacy pheromones if one on one and of course hypnotics. I've used these a lot to build rapport and have other women tell other women to talk to me. Something like Bliss or Ascend makes me too smart to trust even though I'm a lot of fun. Don't know if you can translate any of this into ladies pheromones.
          I can definitely see that. I always think intelligence can carry people further than it actually does. In sales and networking I noticed that people who are willing to step out of their comfort zone (if they even have one LOL) do well.

I bet you were above average, no? I find intelligent people tend to be top performers than not, but doesn't determine who the top TOP is.

Comment

I wonder if you could ask your customers questions something like this: What would I have to assure you of for you to refer some of your friends to me?

I think many answers would vary depending on what you are selling. I used to get a lot of referrals though and people would ask for assurance without me even asking for them.

I'd ask if they knew anyone else I SHould or could talk to. They wanted simple things like not destroying their relationships. They'd ask that I work just as hard for their referrals as they did for them, To be just as trustworthy, not to high pressure. They wanted to be liked or respected MORE for sending a referral and not less.

Remember one of the currencies for personal power is people just doing favors for one another. There is a sort of exchange of power and respect going on in a referral. Despite your own self-respect, You are not the product but more like the currency.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X