yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity Review, first real post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Review, first real post here

Celebrity is the pheromone that drew me to this place no doubt, and I liked it so much I went ahead and made an order for the bigger bottle and ordered some other stuff to! This is my first real post here besides my intro, so I am very excited. I made some trade deals with another member here Jdub and after very little research(I try to stay true to blind testing) Celebrity seemed to fit what I want, so here goes!!!

Initial Test-

1 spray to throat and right away I smell the Erone in it and can tell this is a very serious mix, more so than others I have tested from other vendors by far. I decide to sit down and right down the self effects, and I feel very lively and upbeat and more social, very smooth and like I have an answer for everything. Everything is more visual appealing and visual images just look more attractive to me. My mood is very good and I feel like going out and just being social with people.

Wife comes home and sits down next to me and within a few minutes here eyes are dilating and she is all smiles, and now it makes sense to me that there are socials in this mix A and B nol have to be there, and I say this because my wife responds much better to social mixes that are balanced like Ammo over Alpha or sexual blends. I sprayed the 1 spray at about 3PM and I got all this from 1 sample spray and lasted till I showered at around 8PM with no signs of slowing down! This was an initial try run to see what I would get before I go into the real world with this and I always test this way first. I had to scrub my neck real good to get all of it off as this stuff really sticks to the skin as I could still smell the mones while I was showering!

2 sprays Sample Bottle-

I wake the next morning and decide to spray 2 sprays to the neck. I wait 10 minutes and then spray 2 sprays ADG as a cover and the mones blended very well with my cover.

Now to give everyone an idea my signature mix has been 2 drops swoon to 2 drops True Alpha as this has gone very well for what I am looking for which is more a social status/alpha blend which had gone over extremely well with everyone. So I felt the celebrity would be somewhat close.

I am getting the same effects as I did with 1 spray, just stronger. I get to work and I am perceived very well by everyone and they are more social with me verse my normal mix. For me it went in this order,

1. Social
    2. Status
    3. Attraction

The social aspect was off the chart and there was a very smooth transition from the social aspect to the status effect where everyone included me in important decision making and the respect was there, but in a very fitting way for me. What I mean is that everyone included me out of respect that had no intimidation for fear, they included me because they like me genuinely and want to not because they have to if this makes sense.

The status part was very natural and everyone looked for my approval on things. I was treated as someone that was very important to them and people would stop what they were doing to look for approval, I had to play the social part and then lead into decision making to get the most out of this.

Now the attraction part is very much there. I don`t detect Enone, but may be wrong. There was a very generalized attraction with men and women. With women I was getting the lip biting and 1 women the hair flipping, and even got invited to go out for some drinks! I am married, so catch and release. Women would want a hug of some kind or a love tap on the shoulder when exposed to this.

So far this is everything I want in 1 mix. A very likeable type of status over an Alpha type of status. I sprayed this on at 5AM and the effects lasted and consistent all day to about 3PM with slight lesser effects till I showered about 8PM.

1 Spray Regular Full Bottle-

I got my order in and decided to try 1 full spray of this. I notice 1 full spray to me is equal to about 1 1/2 of the sample sprays. No cover scent.

This was just a random day to relax around the house, and go and get groceries and stuff, normal Saturday. Wife acting the same as she did from my first initial run. I do notice she is looking for my approval on EVERYTHING to the point it can be annoying, but know she means well so I just roll with it to be inline with the smoothness of this mix.

When at the store everyone is saying hi and making small comments to try and talk to me like "hey I like your shirt, where did you get it?". I was getting opened a lot which is nice and I felt like somewhat important. I really felt like a celebrity which was crazy, because I am usually more humble and go to the store and grab what I need and go. Well today what should have been a 20 minute trip turned into 1 1/2 hours because of all the chatting and being stopped by people. Very social is totally confirmed, with the status as the secondary role, and then if worked right there is attraction especially from women, but I had to work the social angle first. People saw me as important enough to seek us out and talk to us.

2 full sprays Regular Bottle-

It is a Sunday and we are going to church and this seems totally alright in this environment. I wait 15 minutes and use ADG as a cover again. The wife is hit right away and keeps trying to mess with me by tickling me. She is hit real hard by this and is talking a lot more which I enjoy as she is usually a quite person.

I have a theory that the Hedione from the ADG really opens up the attraction with women, but I have to use 1/2 a spray or so more to keep the status where I want it.

We go to church and it is like a party/social club which is not normal for me. I go to church and say hi to a few people and get my seat and get into things. Then afterwards we eat with another couple and go home and just relax, well not today! We keep getting stopped to be talked to and we almost did not get a seat from being stopped so much. Then during the break, a lot of different people came up to us to invite us out to eat afterwards, and I thought you know this would be a good time to get to know some others. The Celebrity definitely opened up some doors, and it was up to me to decide what to do with my decisions. I just had to act on it.

So I tell the wife, why not we should be more involved and get to know people. So we decide to go to an all-u-can-eat Chinese joint. Now instead of 1 other couple with us, we have about 12 of us! Normally the other couple would not like this, but they looked to me and as long as I approved they were totally ok with this! Everyone was very chatty and seemed to have a very genuine interest in me and my families lives. Very upbeat and everyone had fun.

Summary-

This was kind of out of the norm for me, but had a lot of fun as this mix gets me to break more out my shell and have fun. A very likeable type of mix that is very smooth and this is just what I got out of it. I need to test more no doubt. Very powerful to say the least, and I am totally hooked on SteveO`s blends now. What I would like to do now is add a very small touch of sexualness to this without ruining the balance and hope you guys can give me some ideas.

Social is the top effects and very clear right away, with Status a very second close as people feel you are an important person and have to talk to you. Once people do talk to you there is a very social attraction with men and women, and with women if you act on it there is also a physical attraction as well, but it starts socially and you have to let that build up for a little bit first. I notice people want to stand very close, much more than other blends I would typically use.

While it is $30 a bottle, it is worth every penny because this is something I can use 1-2 sprays and get all day use with this as it lasts now the weather is getting cooler. My signature mix is oil based for summer time and it is cooling off and will more than likely make this my base to use for my daily blend as it is very fitting.

This is my first serious post here and still trying to navigate the forum and the setup here, but this is my honest and fair report and I am always open to thoughts, theories, suggestions, and any and all advice. I am not new to pheromones, but still consider myself a newb here and look very much to being around and a contributor here.

One of my goals is to get into the custom mixes and report back on them to advance science.

Awesome results! Celebrity seems to really live up to its name both male and female version! I can't wait to hear more success stories from you.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Great review, i will have to try this one sometime. I got a tester in the mail with my last order.

Comment

It's great to have you here apart from PT. Great review.

Comment

Nice review. Something to consider about sexualizing Celebrity. If you want to avoid throwing the blend out of balance then maybe just getting an Enone single. Perhaps in a low dosage, considering your wife's reaction to sexual blends. Just enough to nudge Celebrity in that direction. Something like Evolve is going to introduce several other molecules to the equation, not to mention the 20 mcg of Enone per spray. If Celebrity already has an attraction element then it probably wouldn't take much to sexualize it..

Comment

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, just using a small amount of Enone and maybe in oil form so I keep the social and status aspect of the mix while the Enone slowly builds to the effects I am looking for. I also may try a very small amount of cops also to see what it does for this blend as it seems fitting and inline with being a celebrity as well. It may be some time before I try it, but will try both and report back on it.

Comment

Do you think Celebrity would make a good day wear for work or just going out during the day?

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
                Yeah I was thinking the same thing, just using a small amount of Enone and maybe in oil form so I keep the social and status aspect of the mix while the Enone slowly builds to the effects I am looking for. I also may try a very small amount of cops also to see what it does for this blend as it seems fitting and inline with being a celebrity as well. It may be some time before I try it, but will try both and report back on it.
                It took me several tries but if ask nicely they might send you a sample. Desire Me isn't a product they normally offer as samples. Since I often use blends with cops in them I don't use my sample much. And when I do a drop will do you. I think I still have some left. Mine was 2 ml but I think they only 1 ml for samples now. I got mine about a year ago. They were doing 2 ml at that time.

Comment

Celebrity is the pheromone that drew me to this place no doubt, and I liked it so much I went ahead and made an order for the bigger bottle and ordered some other stuff to! This is my first real post here besides my intro, so I am very excited. I made some trade deals with another member here Jdub and after very little research(I try to stay true to blind testing) Celebrity seemed to fit what I want, so here goes!!!

Initial Test-

1 spray to throat and right away I smell the Erone in it and can tell this is a very serious mix, more so than others I have tested from other vendors by far. I decide to sit down and right down the self effects, and I feel very lively and upbeat and more social, very smooth and like I have an answer for everything. Everything is more visual appealing and visual images just look more attractive to me. My mood is very good and I feel like going out and just being social with people.

Wife comes home and sits down next to me and within a few minutes here eyes are dilating and she is all smiles, and now it makes sense to me that there are socials in this mix A and B nol have to be there, and I say this because my wife responds much better to social mixes that are balanced like Ammo over Alpha or sexual blends. I sprayed the 1 spray at about 3PM and I got all this from 1 sample spray and lasted till I showered at around 8PM with no signs of slowing down! This was an initial try run to see what I would get before I go into the real world with this and I always test this way first. I had to scrub my neck real good to get all of it off as this stuff really sticks to the skin as I could still smell the mones while I was showering!

2 sprays Sample Bottle-

I wake the next morning and decide to spray 2 sprays to the neck. I wait 10 minutes and then spray 2 sprays ADG as a cover and the mones blended very well with my cover.

Now to give everyone an idea my signature mix has been 2 drops swoon to 2 drops True Alpha as this has gone very well for what I am looking for which is more a social status/alpha blend which had gone over extremely well with everyone. So I felt the celebrity would be somewhat close.

I am getting the same effects as I did with 1 spray, just stronger. I get to work and I am perceived very well by everyone and they are more social with me verse my normal mix. For me it went in this order,

1. Social
                  2. Status
                  3. Attraction

The social aspect was off the chart and there was a very smooth transition from the social aspect to the status effect where everyone included me in important decision making and the respect was there, but in a very fitting way for me. What I mean is that everyone included me out of respect that had no intimidation for fear, they included me because they like me genuinely and want to not because they have to if this makes sense.

The status part was very natural and everyone looked for my approval on things. I was treated as someone that was very important to them and people would stop what they were doing to look for approval, I had to play the social part and then lead into decision making to get the most out of this.

Now the attraction part is very much there. I don`t detect Enone, but may be wrong. There was a very generalized attraction with men and women. With women I was getting the lip biting and 1 women the hair flipping, and even got invited to go out for some drinks! I am married, so catch and release. Women would want a hug of some kind or a love tap on the shoulder when exposed to this.

So far this is everything I want in 1 mix. A very likeable type of status over an Alpha type of status. I sprayed this on at 5AM and the effects lasted and consistent all day to about 3PM with slight lesser effects till I showered about 8PM.

I got my order in and decided to try 1 full spray of this. I notice 1 full spray to me is equal to about 1 1/2 of the sample sprays. No cover scent.

This was just a random day to relax around the house, and go and get groceries and stuff, normal Saturday. Wife acting the same as she did from my first initial run. I do notice she is looking for my approval on EVERYTHING to the point it can be annoying, but know she means well so I just roll with it to be inline with the smoothness of this mix.

When at the store everyone is saying hi and making small comments to try and talk to me like "hey I like your shirt, where did you get it?". I was getting opened a lot which is nice and I felt like somewhat important. I really felt like a celebrity which was crazy, because I am usually more humble and go to the store and grab what I need and go. Well today what should have been a 20 minute trip turned into 1 1/2 hours because of all the chatting and being stopped by people. Very social is totally confirmed, with the status as the secondary role, and then if worked right there is attraction especially from women, but I had to work the social angle first. People saw me as important enough to seek us out and talk to us.

It is a Sunday and we are going to church and this seems totally alright in this environment. I wait 15 minutes and use ADG as a cover again. The wife is hit right away and keeps trying to mess with me by tickling me. She is hit real hard by this and is talking a lot more which I enjoy as she is usually a quite person.

I have a theory that the Hedione from the ADG really opens up the attraction with women, but I have to use 1/2 a spray or so more to keep the status where I want it.

We go to church and it is like a party/social club which is not normal for me. I go to church and say hi to a few people and get my seat and get into things. Then afterwards we eat with another couple and go home and just relax, well not today! We keep getting stopped to be talked to and we almost did not get a seat from being stopped so much. Then during the break, a lot of different people came up to us to invite us out to eat afterwards, and I thought you know this would be a good time to get to know some others. The Celebrity definitely opened up some doors, and it was up to me to decide what to do with my decisions. I just had to act on it.

So I tell the wife, why not we should be more involved and get to know people. So we decide to go to an all-u-can-eat Chinese joint. Now instead of 1 other couple with us, we have about 12 of us! Normally the other couple would not like this, but they looked to me and as long as I approved they were totally ok with this! Everyone was very chatty and seemed to have a very genuine interest in me and my families lives. Very upbeat and everyone had fun.

Summary-

This was kind of out of the norm for me, but had a lot of fun as this mix gets me to break more out my shell and have fun. A very likeable type of mix that is very smooth and this is just what I got out of it. I need to test more no doubt. Very powerful to say the least, and I am totally hooked on SteveO`s blends now. What I would like to do now is add a very small touch of sexualness to this without ruining the balance and hope you guys can give me some ideas.

Social is the top effects and very clear right away, with Status a very second close as people feel you are an important person and have to talk to you. Once people do talk to you there is a very social attraction with men and women, and with women if you act on it there is also a physical attraction as well, but it starts socially and you have to let that build up for a little bit first. I notice people want to stand very close, much more than other blends I would typically use.

While it is $30 a bottle, it is worth every penny because this is something I can use 1-2 sprays and get all day use with this as it lasts now the weather is getting cooler. My signature mix is oil based for summer time and it is cooling off and will more than likely make this my base to use for my daily blend as it is very fitting.

This is my first serious post here and still trying to navigate the forum and the setup here, but this is my honest and fair report and I am always open to thoughts, theories, suggestions, and any and all advice. I am not new to pheromones, but still consider myself a newb here and look very much to being around and a contributor here.

One of my goals is to get into the custom mixes and report back on them to advance science.

Great review, great format! Glad you are happy
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I thought I would provide an update.

I have been Celebrity with 1 spray of 2.5MCG Enone in 6% Neroli from Androtics and been having really good luck with it. It is getting colder out, so I have been trying to find a mix to get away from my oils for now and think I have found my winter daily mix, which for now will be 2 sprays of Celebrity to 1 spray of 2.5MCG Enone.

The added Enone really brings out more of a leadership type of vibe out of the celebrity I did not know was there and did not ruin the social/status vibe at all. I have been getting a lot more respect from men and attraction from women as well. Attraction to me from women is important to me even though I am married because women are just much nicer and more willing to do what I ask at work, it is like a fine balance to have just enough, but not to much to get in trouble if this makes sense and at the dose I have been using it is just right.

The added Enone did not take away from anything either. If anything the attraction is now up there with the social aspect, and to me was very congruent with being a celebrity. The Enone did make me slightly more serious, but at work that is kind of what I want, now not to the seriousness I have been getting with ascend, but it is there when I need to be serious and get stuff done. No signs of being anywhere near OD territory. A lot of the higher up managers have been talking to me more at work and asking for ideas to which is really nice because I took a job where I am the very lowest possible position in the department where I am at.

The Enone really helped embrace the stats effect of the celebrity and there is this smoothness about this setup I can not describe in words. For now this is my new winter daily setup as it is highly effective for me and helped gain the respect I am after without being to serious or being out of line with my low position at work.

Comment

That's awesome. Glad it's working for you. I sometimes use singles to steer a blend in a certain direction.

Comment

Great review, Celebrity is an underrated mix imo

Comment

Going to dust off my Celebrity and bring it with me on a trip to Northern region of my country after reading the reviews.

Comment

Bloodburn,

I would love a report of what you get out of it. I am thinking of getting some Enone in a DPG base so that I can wear it with the celebrity to SLOWLY ramp up the sexual side of it.

Comment

Initial Test-

2 sprays Sample Bottle-

1. Social
                              2. Status
                              3. Attraction

Summary-

superb review ????????

i think your reviw has grown an interest in me to add Celebrity as one of my XS arsenal anytime soon ????????

thank you very much justintime469
                              PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
                              LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
                              PT : Captain, THU
                              Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Thank you everyone for the great encouragement!

Celebrity does what it is designed to do and very well at that. This is one that hooked me into pheromonexs. I traded some stuff with Jdub and he sent me a sample of this and it went so well at work, that I just went ahead and finally joined and ordered the full bottle.

There is attraction all on its own at work with nothing extra, I just wanted to very slightly increase that aspect of the celebrity and Scottie had it right, by adding a VERY SMALL amount of a single molecule to not ruin the balance and the Enone was just the thing. I may try to add some Androstanol to this to compare to the enone, but the enone does what I want it to do. It adds a slight more serious vibe without ruining the fun/playful side that is very fitting for work and I get more of a commanding presence with men and women that is good for a work environment.

Comment

Nice! I'll have to give this a shot
                                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I love this review.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm glad to have found this review on Celebrity, as I don't see much reporting on this one from many forum members. I'll report my findings here as well as on PT once I get the chance to order myself a full bottle of Celebrity...
                                      Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                                      Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                                      LPMP: TLG
                                      Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                                      Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                                      PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                                      Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Originally posted by DssMaster View Post
                                        I'm glad to have found this review on Celebrity, as I don't see much reporting on this one from many forum members. I'll report my findings here as well as on PT once I get the chance to order myself a full bottle of Celebrity...
                                        I was about to comment that I reported on this A LOT but also realized male members might have different results. But this doesn't seem so. Celebrity is my baby! My #1.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X