yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Party blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party blends

Posted it in the Unisex section so both men and women can post their suggestions.

So tomorrow I am going to a concert I have been looking forward to the last two months and I want to use the occasion to discuss which blends (and perhaps combinations) works best at parties and what we want to achieve with them.

So the first party combination I tried was Audacious and Blatant Invitation (LPMP) and a tester with Occo White John had been so nice to send with my order, I remember half heartedly I threw all the recommendations of being careful with blends with cops out of the windows (was already drunk when I started spraying) and believe me when I am telling you this combinations got the best (out) of me. The plan was to become a rock star and get the rest of the party to suck up to me, and that was what happened. In a way. I got so drunk with my drinking buddy and we egged each other on. He showed me how powerful his push ups on the dance floor was and I asked for a da capo and more guys started to do push ups, even if none of us is exactly what you would call gym rats. Then more beers and while my friend went to the toilet I slipped and endt with my head in a strangers crotch and he said:

"My fucking Christ is how drunk is she really?"

And I responded:

"I am not that drunk, you should wait and meet my friend who is now saying hello to the moose in the bathroom, just wait, he will soon be back".

Anyway, treated me to food after the place turned off the lights, so all was good and thought getting to know me was an experience....

Then Babe entered my life (both alone or in combinations).

I don't use her much when I am out on concerts more actually and this is because she doesn't give me the party self effect I want, she is more my secret weapon when I am clubbing or dining with my friends, so that I know I secure free beers, drinks and food from the people behind the bars/waitors. I just love the status factor it gives and to turn into a ten and get noticed and approach by sexy gorgeous men that also pays my way. Remember I look like exactly what I am, a Norwegian middle aged woman, so I need a weapon while going out, but Babe was a true game changer for me when it comes to the abilities of the pheromones and changed my approach to them.

Psel on the other hand, with Xist and Connection and a little spray of DM tester is another world when it comes to be a party blend for me. I get noticed, men think I am a sexy beast, but the self effect is out of this world. Combined with beers it is almost like I am high as a kite with the rock star in me still intact, read me the way as long as I remember I wear Psel and Connections I won't be the one the disinhibiting factor is working on. I have been approached by famous musicians, invited backstage with my friends before their show and still get DM from their drummer months thereafter inviting me to Los Angeles (he found my twitter handle), I have politely told him now, but it just a witness of the power of Psel and what it can do for you.

So what pheromone is most successful party blend for you?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I would say Taboo is my favorite one. It is beast when applied to stranger. In one house party, people are keen to initiate the conversation to you. Got a great respect and recognition from other party participants.
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
      I would say Taboo is my favorite one. It is beast when applied to stranger. In one house party, people are keen to initiate the conversation to you. Got a great respect and recognition from other party participants.
      I have a sample of Taboo, perhaps I should incorporate it in a party blend.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I have a sample of Taboo, perhaps I should incorporate it in a party blend.
        Totally recommend for party goers! The tiny amount of Androstadienone hardly cause any depression or heart pounding
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

For unisex love boat is the best for party's imo just very outgoing and makes approaching easier
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed to this.

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          For unisex love boat is the best for party's imo just very outgoing and makes approaching easier
          Hmmm, Love Boat + Engage sounds enticing.

Comment

Never tried the combo but if you let us all know
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
              ​

Comment

Also, Celebrity and Vibe are great for bigger parties when you want to shine.
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

So many choices!
                  - Celebrity, Xist4w, DM+, neno
                  - Vibe (seriously x3 from 10ml, just happy-joy-joy all by itself...)
                  - Babe, Engage, Xist4w (with or without DM+ ^_~)

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    - Celebrity, Xist4w, DM+, neno
                    - Vibe (seriously x3 from 10ml, just happy-joy-joy all by itself...)
                    - Babe, Engage, Xist4w (with or without DM+ ^_~)
                    Now I am sitting wondering how Goddess blend with Bitch, girlfriend (and xist + dm oil) would acting as a party mix....
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      Now I am sitting wondering how Goddess blend with Bitch, girlfriend (and xist + dm oil) would acting as a party mix....
                      Oh gadz!
                      There are so many, I'm going to have to keep coming back, hit and run style, as a recall all of them
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Oh gadz!
                        There are so many, I'm going to have to keep coming back, hit and run style, as a recall all of them
                        I think it can be fun.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Reposting my fave Tease mix story

3x Tease on stomach, neck, chest
                          but I was lowkey tipsy so maybe it was 5 sprays????
                          2x Fantasy on hair and shirt
                          1x Xist

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This is cool.

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X