yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My personal experiences with Bliss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Darthliam5 View Post
    I feel like it's time to post some of my experiences with Bliss. I bought Bliss 10ml spray bottle two weeks ago. I want to personally thank Prettyrickyboi for suggesting this product. How I am going to write this post is by listing my goals and thoughts before buying Bliss, the answers to my goals, positives of Bliss, negatives of Bliss, and post-thoughts. I will also post couple tidbits from my journal that I wrote the past two weeks involving Bliss. If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask!
    Part 1 - Pre-testing thoughts and goals

Before buying the product, I look into several threads on another forum, this forum, and the product page and reviews to get a general idea of what to expect from Bliss. While it could be fun to go into a product semi blind, I rather know what I am looking for and expecting when I go out in the field. From what everyone was saying, it sounded like Bliss has the ability to calm and give you such positive vibes that nothing can cause any worry and doubts in your body. You are able to go forth and be confident in a blissful state. People around you will also feel like they are in a great mood that they will continue to talk to you and be in your presence. I also heard that it may not give you the best results if you are already down because it amplifies the blissfulness within yourself. After doing the research, these are the goals I want to see on the field. My goals are basically questions shape form because I wanted to make sure I wasn't just looking for the positives.
    Goals
    1. Will Bliss change my mood when I am down?
    2. Will negative emotions linger after an event happen?
    3. Will I feel confident and happy majority of the time?
    4. How will I feel when approaching strangers(specifically females)?
    5. How will other people around me act?
    Part 2- Goals results

I will say this before I go into answering these questions. I did test Bliss solo for four days, and after I got an understanding of how the product felt, I started to mix it with others. So, my results may not be pure Bliss. But, I know for a fact of how Bliss felt when testing it solo. I know exactly the self effects that I got from it throughout the two weeks. It stay consistent no matter what other product I mix it with. Basically, this is just a disclaimer that I had other variables involve.
    Will Bliss change my mood when I am down?

I did have a few days this week where my mood wasn't exactly happy go lucky. I figure that would be the perfect time to test Bliss with my mood. What I found out was that my mood did switch to another gear. I didn't feel like I was on top of the world or being at my best. But, I definitely felt better. Usually it be within 5 to 10 minutes after putting Bliss on where my mind feels ready to go forth and ready to enjoy the activity. Honestly, I still felt kind of tired from being down, but I still went on to be social and active with my friends and strangers. I didn't worry about other things that were causing my mood to falter.
    Will negative emotions linger after an event happen?

100% no. If something happens that cause me to be upset. My mind quickly forgives and forget. Which is honestly such a great feeling. My anxiety, that I usually struggle with, will always cause my negative thoughts and emotions to linger longer than they should. Whenever I wear Bliss, anything that used to bug me.... Just stop. A prime example of this is when my father and I had a big argument over something so silly. After I put Bliss on, I completely let go of all those negative emotions and enjoy the rest of my day. It didn't even feel like anything happen and my mind was reset. Personally, this alone makes this product worth it.
    Will I feel confident and happy majority of the time?

Now this is tough to judge because I've been spending since my beginning of summer to be more like this. Even before I bought Bliss, people said they can one-hundred percent tell I am more confident than before. This is a big variable that I can't truly judge because I am looking for ways to become more confident and self-happy. I can tell that after putting Bliss on, my movement and spirit becomes more carefree. I feel at peace. I feel completely comfortable within my own skin and willing show it. If I have to give a result to this goal, I will say it probably was a success. Once you read a tidbit of one of my journal entries(likely the last one I post), I think you can understand why I call it a success.
    How will I feel when approaching strangers(specifically females)?
    How will other people around me act?

Currently, I am bad at reading people. I am working on this and testing pheromones products is helping me with this part. When Bliss is working at it best, I did feel like people around me were in a better mood. More friends will come to me and talk to me randomly. I did feel super comfortable around people and basically join in group conversations. I hated group conversations and never felt like I belong. When I wear Bliss, I go into groups with ease and I got everyone more talkative. This only happen two to three times, but doing that within two weeks? I think Bliss has a big effect by that. Friends, specifically females, will always mention how confidently I walk and how cool I look. New friends wanted to stay near me. New people in my university club wanting to talk to me to make connections. I wish I could give more details, but this is what I saw.

Part 3- Positives and negatives of Bliss

Positives-
    • Bliss makes me focus on the present and not worry about the future or past.
    • Bliss 100% makes me enjoy approaching new people.
    • I don't feel any anxiety when wearing Bliss.
    • I enjoy doing activities a lot more while wearing Bliss.
    • It truly makes me feel more confident.
    • This makes me more of an extrovert.

Negatives-
    • I can never do work with Bliss. Homework was always out of the question. I always wanted to do something fun.
    • I may be a tad bit too carefree. While I can be serious with Bliss on, I just can't stay serious.
    • I do 100% crash after wearing Bliss. I think part of this is because I am so much more social and carefree. I use to be more introvert.
    • I did have a harder time reading people while wearing Bliss. I think this is because I didn't care what others thought, so why watch for signs? I just did what I wanted to do.
    Part 4- Post-test thoughts

Bliss is a wonderful product. I can see why this is one of top sellers in PheromoneXS. Bliss will always be one of my go to products in social events purely because it kills my anxiety. I also seem to be way more confident with it on. I can't help but love Bliss for what it did for me the past two weeks. Also, at least for me, it one hundred percent amplifies your current blissful state. In my most recent day of testing Bliss, I was already feeling super confident and outgoing that day. Bliss completely amplified those qualities and I will post a tidbit of my journal from that day. I never experience a social high like that in a long long time. It also has great mix potential. I have worn Ascend and Cohesion with it. I want to try it with other products as well once I get a chance. I can also see why it's not for everyone because you could honestly lose an entire day of productivity if you wear it. I had to make sure I finish everything I wanted to do before wearing it. I will post my tidbits tomorrow because I am about to hang out with a bunch of my friends.

Great review brother. Bliss is such a underrated product!

Leave a comment:

• Darthliam5
    started a topic My personal experiences with Bliss!

My personal experiences with Bliss!

I feel like it's time to post some of my experiences with Bliss. I bought Bliss 10ml spray bottle two weeks ago. I want to personally thank Prettyrickyboi for suggesting this product. How I am going to write this post is by listing my goals and thoughts before buying Bliss, the answers to my goals, positives of Bliss, negatives of Bliss, and post-thoughts. I will also post couple tidbits from my journal that I wrote the past two weeks involving Bliss. If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask!
    Part 1 - Pre-testing thoughts and goals

Before buying the product, I look into several threads on another forum, this forum, and the product page and reviews to get a general idea of what to expect from Bliss. While it could be fun to go into a product semi blind, I rather know what I am looking for and expecting when I go out in the field. From what everyone was saying, it sounded like Bliss has the ability to calm and give you such positive vibes that nothing can cause any worry and doubts in your body. You are able to go forth and be confident in a blissful state. People around you will also feel like they are in a great mood that they will continue to talk to you and be in your presence. I also heard that it may not give you the best results if you are already down because it amplifies the blissfulness within yourself. After doing the research, these are the goals I want to see on the field. My goals are basically questions shape form because I wanted to make sure I wasn't just looking for the positives.
    Goals
    1. Will Bliss change my mood when I am down?
    2. Will negative emotions linger after an event happen?
    3. Will I feel confident and happy majority of the time?
    4. How will I feel when approaching strangers(specifically females)?
    5. How will other people around me act?
    Part 2- Goals results

I will say this before I go into answering these questions. I did test Bliss solo for four days, and after I got an understanding of how the product felt, I started to mix it with others. So, my results may not be pure Bliss. But, I know for a fact of how Bliss felt when testing it solo. I know exactly the self effects that I got from it throughout the two weeks. It stay consistent no matter what other product I mix it with. Basically, this is just a disclaimer that I had other variables involve.
    Will Bliss change my mood when I am down?

I did have a few days this week where my mood wasn't exactly happy go lucky. I figure that would be the perfect time to test Bliss with my mood. What I found out was that my mood did switch to another gear. I didn't feel like I was on top of the world or being at my best. But, I definitely felt better. Usually it be within 5 to 10 minutes after putting Bliss on where my mind feels ready to go forth and ready to enjoy the activity. Honestly, I still felt kind of tired from being down, but I still went on to be social and active with my friends and strangers. I didn't worry about other things that were causing my mood to falter.
    Will negative emotions linger after an event happen?

100% no. If something happens that cause me to be upset. My mind quickly forgives and forget. Which is honestly such a great feeling. My anxiety, that I usually struggle with, will always cause my negative thoughts and emotions to linger longer than they should. Whenever I wear Bliss, anything that used to bug me.... Just stop. A prime example of this is when my father and I had a big argument over something so silly. After I put Bliss on, I completely let go of all those negative emotions and enjoy the rest of my day. It didn't even feel like anything happen and my mind was reset. Personally, this alone makes this product worth it.
    Will I feel confident and happy majority of the time?

Now this is tough to judge because I've been spending since my beginning of summer to be more like this. Even before I bought Bliss, people said they can one-hundred percent tell I am more confident than before. This is a big variable that I can't truly judge because I am looking for ways to become more confident and self-happy. I can tell that after putting Bliss on, my movement and spirit becomes more carefree. I feel at peace. I feel completely comfortable within my own skin and willing show it. If I have to give a result to this goal, I will say it probably was a success. Once you read a tidbit of one of my journal entries(likely the last one I post), I think you can understand why I call it a success.
    How will I feel when approaching strangers(specifically females)?
    How will other people around me act?

Currently, I am bad at reading people. I am working on this and testing pheromones products is helping me with this part. When Bliss is working at it best, I did feel like people around me were in a better mood. More friends will come to me and talk to me randomly. I did feel super comfortable around people and basically join in group conversations. I hated group conversations and never felt like I belong. When I wear Bliss, I go into groups with ease and I got everyone more talkative. This only happen two to three times, but doing that within two weeks? I think Bliss has a big effect by that. Friends, specifically females, will always mention how confidently I walk and how cool I look. New friends wanted to stay near me. New people in my university club wanting to talk to me to make connections. I wish I could give more details, but this is what I saw.

Part 3- Positives and negatives of Bliss

Positives-
    • Bliss makes me focus on the present and not worry about the future or past.
    • Bliss 100% makes me enjoy approaching new people.
    • I don't feel any anxiety when wearing Bliss.
    • I enjoy doing activities a lot more while wearing Bliss.
    • It truly makes me feel more confident.
    • This makes me more of an extrovert.

Negatives-
    • I can never do work with Bliss. Homework was always out of the question. I always wanted to do something fun.
    • I may be a tad bit too carefree. While I can be serious with Bliss on, I just can't stay serious.
    • I do 100% crash after wearing Bliss. I think part of this is because I am so much more social and carefree. I use to be more introvert.
    • I did have a harder time reading people while wearing Bliss. I think this is because I didn't care what others thought, so why watch for signs? I just did what I wanted to do.
    Part 4- Post-test thoughts

Bliss is a wonderful product. I can see why this is one of top sellers in PheromoneXS. Bliss will always be one of my go to products in social events purely because it kills my anxiety. I also seem to be way more confident with it on. I can't help but love Bliss for what it did for me the past two weeks. Also, at least for me, it one hundred percent amplifies your current blissful state. In my most recent day of testing Bliss, I was already feeling super confident and outgoing that day. Bliss completely amplified those qualities and I will post a tidbit of my journal from that day. I never experience a social high like that in a long long time. It also has great mix potential. I have worn Ascend and Cohesion with it. I want to try it with other products as well once I get a chance. I can also see why it's not for everyone because you could honestly lose an entire day of productivity if you wear it. I had to make sure I finish everything I wanted to do before wearing it. I will post my tidbits tomorrow because I am about to hang out with a bunch of my friends.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X