yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss + Celebrity for Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss + Celebrity for Women

Sounds like its pretty nice to me. I have a men's phero that feels like that. It took me using it several times before I started to understand. You will be learning about what respect hits look and feel like. Be curious, Women show respect differently than men for instance. How they show it will reflect a mixture of how they feel about themselves, compared to how they feel about themselves compared to this new you. if you read the other ladies posts you may see that other women will compete.

Embrace your new confidence, don't cower or shrink but don't be fake either. Take a fresh breath and let it remind you of your calmness, your energy and your ability to focus and do whatever you are doing and that you are nice and polite. Their respect and status for you will grow a bit each time. If you are a seven on their scale maybe you'll go up to 7.5, keep at it and maybe an 8. get some other people feeling the same and popularity might pull you up to an 8.5. Work hard, be confidently calm and nice, Maybe you'll have a whole circle of people that think your a Nine or even a Ten. Rock Stars and Movie stars work hard to become and remain Ten's.

Men will show respect in different ways too. For instance, I always have to check myself while I'm around a woman I have an eye on with a Ph.D. She hates to be treated special but I catch myself apologizing. I have to put on my own status mone to keep up If she's a natural 8, I'm a 6.5 without pheros. A drop of Wolf or a spray of ascend and I'm right back up there. Without it, I drop all kind of Beta respect hits on herr which Alphas don't really respect.

Learn what respect hits are and cultivate them. you deserve it

Comment

I never tried bliss with Celebrity. I find celebrity a bit energizing as well, I'm surprised Bliss didn't tame that. Perhaps trying Celebrity by itself? It's an awesome blend all on it's own

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X