yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss and Bitchiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss and Bitchiness

I've been using Bliss for a week or so at work now, and I've noticed something. When it wears off, I get impatient and bitchy as hell. I'm not wearing it today to see if my mood is any different tonight. Has anyone else noticed this?

I went with AD IS and P86 in Grapefruit scent today. I already feel better.
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Did you get this reaction right away or after repeated use?

Comment

After repeated use, but always at the end of the day.
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Interesting i wonder if others are experiencing any post-Bliss effects. I have a theory about Bliss but I'd like to see what others say.

Comment

Is you theory similar to what happens after you come down from a stimulant (cocaine, amphetamines, etc)?

Comment

I have not noticed a come down when wearing bliss personally. my sister told me she didn't either when I asked, however she usually pairs bliss with one other blend

Comment

Maybe I need to pair it with something to temper it?

Comment

I'm thinking I like Vibe better than Bliss. No bitchiness, and not only do I feel good, but motivated as well. This one is a keeper!

Comment

One shot of Bliss works better for me. No Bitchiness!

Comment

Good to know! I am inspired to use bliss again. Did you try pairing it with another product and if so, did it work?

Comment

I haven't has of yet. I kind of shied away from it for a while.

Comment

I'm thinking of pairing it with Connections for time with the DH? What do you think?

Comment

Love boat seems to calm down people perhaps it's a good replacement
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X