yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss self-effects review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss self-effects review

I sprayed Bliss on for the first time earlier today. I can only review its self-effects because no one else was around at the time. I applied two full sprays, one to chest and one to wrists.

First off - if anyone you know doubts pheromones work, this is the perfect product to eliminate their doubt immediately after spraying. I could feel my brain and body having a reaction as soon as the mones made contact with my skin. It doesn't have much of a scent at all, but I still put a bit of vanilla body spray on afterwards just for fun.

In all honesty, I felt more peaceful and relaxed than happy or giggly. It's a great spray for helping with stress because it has a very calming effect. I do see why it's called bliss, but I'd say I felt more content/satisfied than joyful. As others have said, this is not a spray to use if you have things to do! I decided to meditate for a bit and it was one of the best meditation sessions I've had in quite some time. I was able to clear my mind much more easily. In addition to feeling spacey, it did make me somewhat sleepy. I will likely use this spray after/during stressful situations or at night only. Not sure I'd wear this to a party or bar because I think it would make me too "out of it" to socialize.

I have Odyssey on the way and I'm hoping it will be the giggly, daytime happy spray I was expecting from Bliss. I do love Bliss though and will continue using it for meditation sessions or in evenings when I'd like to relax. I will also test Bliss this weekend when I'm around family to see the effects on others.
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Odyssey and Bliss are a great combo. Thinker makes a great addition too. I don't get the giggles with Odyssey nor did I with Spaceland. But Bliss/Odyssey/Thinker makes me feel really groovy.

Comment

He said, "Groovy"

Comment

I'll be testing BLISS very soon, i have the sample.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow! You recieved that quick. Like pot huh? Maybe i should try bliss again

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                Wow! You recieved that quick. Like pot huh? Maybe i should try bliss again
                I was just thinking that myself! Looking forward to try it soon with the Evolve.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X