yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss oil

When I found out that that Bliss oil is being released (and for the limited time only) I immediately jumped out to buy one

I tried it only once so far and if bliss spray is loud teenager than bliss oil is his wise older brother.

I'll report back after more testing...

Would love to hear what happens, if it were summer is jump on it but in winter I can't justify the purchase.

Comment

The same thought went through my mind Kimba, but knowing it probably won't be around by then justified it for me. I had to jump on it too.

Comment

I may. I'm thinking about it. I love bliss, if you get self effects from the oil I will be forced too

Comment

This is my first oil based product so I don't know what to expect from it...

At 2 drops I got that familiar bliss feeling but it feels kinda muffled, toned down.

So far I like the spray version "hit in the face" feeling better.

Comment

The oil version should be more mellow and prolong the affect.
            Waiting for your reports 7omislav

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by 7omislav View Post
              This is my first oil based product so I don't know what to expect from it...

At 2 drops I got that familiar bliss feeling but it feels kinda muffled, toned down.

So far I like the spray version "hit in the face" feeling better.
              Well yeah, it would be mellower. While much stronger than its spray version, the oil considerably slows the diffusion down hence why you need more. However the signature comes over as more believable because it is slower and prolonged over a lengthier time.

Once Bliss oil is gone, its gone. I have no inkling to ever make it again. It will work better in the summer or warmer climates, but I club a lot so its great for me.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Question is... What other products are you thinking of making in oil form!? I think both bliss and flirt in oil are brilliant ideas. I'd really like to see odyssey in oil, but I'm sure that'd be a b!tch to make.

Comment

Lol, Odyssey in oil, that'd be something. Party all day every day with that much Odyssey.

Comment

Sh!t you know it Xyzn!

Comment

Well... been using it on and off for a periods of time now. It has good sides and one really bad...
                      • 2 to 4 drops are good for a whole day
                      • on scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the spray version) it is somewhere around 4 with intensity
                      • it starts to smell really bad after a few hours

Next I will try putting on some heavy cologne to see if it covers the smell...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X