yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Limitless vs Thinker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    If you are into writing Thinker is really helpful to collect your thoughts.
    It helps focus?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

It helps focus?
      Yes.

But not just that, Thinker has a habit of making your sentences more elegant.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes.

But not just that, Thinker has a habit of making your sentences more elegant.
        Ohhh so adds to creativity?
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Ohhh so adds to creativity?
          Yes, I use Thinker (sometimes I add a little Sport if I am in a hurry and need to stay on task) when I write erotica/poetry.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Vicki Lee And some formula can change over the years that can make it ineffective. Better ration what we like.

Maybe I'll pick up Thinker with the next sale. Need to test every PXS products sooner or later.

Comment

Yes, I use Thinker (sometimes I add a little Sport if I am in a hurry and need to stay on task) when I write erotica/poetry.
              Thinker sounds interesting. Do you think it improves our focus on other activities? Say, playing competitive games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Thinker sounds interesting. Do you think it improves our focus on other activities? Say, playing competitive games.
                Yes, absolutely.
                Arsenal

Comment

Yes, absolutely.
                  Nice. Putting this on my next purchase list.

Comment

I think I am going to buy Thinker. Hopefully it will help with meditation and my self-work

Comment

Originally posted by BambBamb View Post
                      I think I am going to buy Thinker. Hopefully it will help with meditation and my self-work
                      It will since it gives a certain tunnel vision. xs193 could help as well since it gives a very good and calm focus selfie.
                      Arsenal

Comment

It will since it gives a certain tunnel vision. xs193 could help as well since it gives a very good and calm focus selfie.
                        Interesting! Does xs193 give you like open heart feeling as a self-effect?

Comment

Originally posted by BambBamb View Post

Interesting! Does xs193 give you like open heart feeling as a self-effect?
                          You can call it that. Go and read my Ildergerier tests male blend and see what I wrote about it.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X