yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boat Oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Boat Oil?

There's quite a bit of info on the Love Boat spray, but I'm not finding much on the oil. What are people's experience with it?
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

I have tried the spray and it works on stuck up girls wonders
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      I have tried the spray and it works on stuck up girls wonders
      I've found bitchy girls like it too
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Yep it makes you feel like one of them so the BS drops
        Pheromone XS

Comment

It makes you feel like "one of the girls"?

Comment

I'm not sure what he meant

Comment

I feel like I slide under the radar with girls as it's a very feminine sig. Does make me feel beta tho
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Under the radar as in no bitch shield?

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                  Under the radar as in no bitch shield?
                  Exactly I was trying to get at a hb9 and was getting mixed results. Used a sample of this and she was open and flirty. It felt like it made me look like the gay bff so I had to steer it sexual however. I think it's good for girls that get hit on a lot and fear most guys hitting on them all over the place
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Exactly I was trying to get at a hb9 and was getting mixed results. Used a sample of this and she was open and flirty. It felt like it made me look like the gay bff so I had to steer it sexual however. I think it's good for girls that get hit on a lot and fear most guys hitting on them all over the place
                    How many drops are you using?

Comment

How many drops are you using?
                      I had the spray and I used 2
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

There's quite a bit of info on the Love Boat spray, but I'm not finding much on the oil. What are people's experience with it?
                        I used the spray so much I purchased the oil. LB is a favorite and the spray and oil behave the same with the exception that the sprays hit faster, only by a matter of minutes though really so I wouldn't discount it on that. Oils linger longer than sprays do also, since there's no alcohol helping to burn them off more quickly. It's still the same formula and will give you the same results
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I used the spray so much I purchased the oil. LB is a favorite and the spray and oil behave the same with the exception that the sprays hit faster, only by a matter of minutes though really so I wouldn't discount it on that. Oils linger longer than sprays do also, since there's no alcohol helping to burn them off more quickly. It's still the same formula and will give you the same results
                          So you had no preference? I couldn't get the spray to work for me recently
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Performance wise, no. I just happen to prefer oils over sprays in general. There should be no reason that both forms wouldn't perform the same, at least that's what I've found in my experience.

Ok great ty
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X