yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections at work around best friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections at work around best friend

Is it okay to use connections at work around my bestfriend whom is a female to help get her to talk and help us bond more etc.... what kinda things will it do and how will it effect her do you think?

Give it a try and see what it does.

Comment

I see no wrong in it.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Okay I've used it and I've seen a few hits such as one of my coworkers who is one of my best friends best friends and who I am one of her guy best friends is talking to me about stuff that are going on that ppl usually don't talk about when they haven't known me more then a few days . I think she knows I'm one of her best friends guy best friends so maybe that's why and I think me and A are getting back to being pretty close again but patience is the key

Comment

Haven't seen many hits recently

Comment

Might want to combine with cohesion or straight A1 for added comfort.

Comment

If I remember correctly he has used Cohesion.

Comment

Scottie is right I use cohesion and connections right now but I'm about to start doing 3 days with it on then a few days without tho plus I still have evolve which I don't use often right now

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X