yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Any thoughts on Glow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they said they felt relaxed and blissed. Calm and patient .Almost sedate

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
      they said they felt relaxed and blissed. Calm and patient .Almost sedate
      Now just think about combine that with Xist...
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        I have this coming. And I LOVE xist4w. Will do some experimenting once I finish the womens test pack.

Hmm... For me that could be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
        Hmm... For me that could be interesting
        Me too.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Adding Glow to cart thanks to this thread lol for future use.

anyone try this with psel or other combos?

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post
            Adding Glow to cart thanks to this thread lol for future use.

anyone try this with psel or other combos?
            PSEL, Xist4w, pregnenolone, Love Boat, Fantasy, Odyssey, Vibe, Bliss.. Probably more but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head - not all together! Those are just some I've combo'd with
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Glow is amazing, I love it with Xist or Psel.
              Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Or both ^_~

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                NuTrix At least not both.

I agree that Glow isn't sexual. At least not yet for me.

I've used it at work and so far: bonded a lot with coworkers (especially the male coworkers who are usually reserved). Bonded with patients where they remember my name and say goodbye to me after their visit. Shared lots of laugh/teasing with coworkers.

I have yet to see results on a date/romantic situation but overall, I like Glow
              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                I agree that Glow isn't sexual. At least not yet for me.
                It can quick turn sexual.
                Arsenal

Comment

Not sure ive had major hits w glow. Maybe ill try w psel like yall said! Ive been looking for a match

Comment

had no results with PSEL but have Glow to try out this week!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Coconut
                      Coconut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i'll be waiting with some champagne for your arrival, hopefully you don't break a leg or i'll have to play nurse!

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh please play Nurse lol ROFLMAO. I can fake a broken leg or man flu.

• Coconut
                      Coconut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol

i received a sample , try it today first time. 1 spray. felt some content, upbeat, bit goofy, not bad at all, made me funny with coworkers, cool feeling. i believe if i added 2 sprays which is equivalent of 1 spray of 10ml bottle the effects would duplicate. dont know. will try it. believe could be the anol and copulins on me as a man, glow has 300mcg per spray, thats alot! geezz, thanks thanks btw...

Comment

Glow is one of my all-time favorites and one of the first blends I felt most comfortable with. I used it when I started a relationship and I felt it made sex intense and sensual and afterwards such a lighthearted, easy mood. For me its the perfect blend of emotional intimacy (open, light, relaxed, comforting) and sexpot. It makes you very alluring to the other person.

Never did wear it out of the house but I think it could be a good social as well.

Ah....the memories.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X