yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Any thoughts on Glow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thoughts on Glow?

Has anyone got any thoughts on glow? I'm thinking about ordering it but would like some opinions first.

I love Glow, it makes me HH (Horny & Happy).
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That's really nice selfies. What about others?

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
        That's really nice selfies. What about others?
        I get more or less the same result from others as when I use DM.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That's really interesting actually.

Comment

That's really interesting actually.
            How come?
            Arsenal

Comment

I've not used either yet but from what a couple of friends said the effects are quite different.

Comment

NuTrix has used it successfully. She knows a lot about it.

Comment

guess I need to summon NuTrix then xD

Comment

guess I need to summon NuTrix then xD
                    Or read her thoughts about Glow.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There should be a thread about Glow too.

• SecretV
                      SecretV commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I must be blind then

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wait, I am going to search it up

Comment

• Delight
                      Delight commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That sounds like a good suggestion.

• SecretV
                      SecretV commented
                      Editing a comment
                      also kinda sounds like a bottled high...

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Now, that would have been somehting.

that sounds pretty epic

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      I love Glow, it makes me HH (Horny & Happy).
                      Yes, this! And it really is like "afterglow", you know, that relaxed euphoric state after really great, exhausting, orgasmic sex? ^_~ It has a TON of cops, which is only a plus for me lol
                      ETA if makes my SO horny, affectionate and causes dirty mind to mouth talk tehe...
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes, this! And it really is like "afterglow", you know, that relaxed euphoric state after really great, exhausting, orgasmic sex? ^_~ It has a TON of cops, which is only a plus for me lol
                        ETA if makes my SO horny, affectionate and causes dirty mind to mouth talk tehe...
                        It does.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Sounds good. I don't usually get the after sex "glow" I just end up cuddly and tired in a good way. then again when we do have sex it can be very...khem athletic.

Comment

Sounds good. I don't usually get the after sex "glow" I just end up cuddly and tired in a good way. then again when we do have sex it can be very...khem athletic.
                            It covers the cuddly part.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Sounds good to me as mutual cuddliness is never a bad thing.

Comment

I've not used either yet but from what a couple of friends said the effects are quite different.
                                What effects did they get? I have this sitting in my cart as we speak and am unsure if I should just pull the trigger

Comment

one of them said that glow is really bonding but surprisingly doesn't feel sexual at all.

Comment

one of them said that glow is really bonding but surprisingly doesn't feel sexual at all.
                                    Did they elaborate?
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X