yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Summer Daze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Has any of them invited himself to accompany you with your walking of the dog? lol
    Nope, they were on their way to a local soccer game.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Have you found the site description accurate:

XS122 was designed for a special friend who needed a happier vibe at work to overcome alpha-types. Summer Daze is reminiscent of everyone just chilling out and enjoying the sunshine on your face. This is a social Unisexy Blend.

Can you add, or maybe explain, personal way it seems to wear for you? Selfies?
      Curious if it feels like A1 is in there? Is it Bliss like chill? Or maybe like Cohesion?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Have you found the site description accurate:

XS122 was designed for a special friend who needed a happier vibe at work to overcome alpha-types. Summer Daze is reminiscent of everyone just chilling out and enjoying the sunshine on your face. This is a social Unisexy Blend.
        Yes, Summer Daze is a "disarm you with a smile" blend when it comes to difficult personalities without making you "beta", it is extroverted and chill, but also focused enough to get work done. I don't use it as a stand alone too often, but I love it in combinations when I know there is going to be a lot of unknown people. It is not a status blend, it keeps things on an even keel on its own, but the disarming effect is amazing in combination with status blends.

Can you add, or maybe explain, personal way it seems to wear for you? Selfies?
        Relaxed & chill, calm, happy and focused. Bliss like, but extroverted. You want to be social.
        Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-27-2019, 01:25 PM.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmmmm omfg you guys make every blend so compelling ????????. I need to read through all the unisexy blends and decide which will be first to grace my hands.
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
            Hmmmm omfg you guys make every blend so compelling ????????. I need to read through all the unisexy blends and decide which will be first to grace my hands.
            Summer Daze is together with Mascot, Happiness and Status Booster Unsung Heroes. They are all far more versatile than I thought to begin with, when I started testing them.
            Arsenal

Comment

*Summer Daze and Mascot inexplicably fall into cart...*
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I am not sorry for enabling you.
                Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-27-2019, 01:34 PM.
                Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

Yet again, another spray that I'm eyeing
                *sigh*

I thought I was done buying mones for now. My goodness.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Buy SD and see for yourself how nice this blend is. Especially now that it is summer.

Now I wonder how that happened?
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                  I'm saying... lmao.
                  PXS will take all my money based on all these reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

haha. Soon enough they'll be asking you to come over for cigarettes and tv dinners.

Comment

lmao!! your emoji game is outstanding.
                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yes, Summer Daze is a "disarm you with a smile" blend when it comes to difficult personalities without making you "beta", it is extroverted and chill, but also focused enough to get work done. I don't use it as a stand alone too often, but I love it in combinations when I know there is going to be a lot of unknown people. It is not a status blend, it keeps things on an even keel on its own, but the disarming effect is amazing in combination with status blends.

Relaxed & chill, calm, happy and focused. Bliss like, but extroverted. You want to be social.
                        I shouldn't have read this. I'm broke!!!!

Comment

Summer Daze has really nice self effects for me (I generally get very subtle self effects from mones), it puts me in a relax/chilling mode. I often apply some under my nose to relax and wind down after work. It makes others relax as well, one of my favourite xs mones.
                          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                              Summer Daze has really nice self effects for me (I generally get very subtle self effects from mones), it puts me in a relax/chilling mode. I often apply some under my nose to relax and wind down after work. It makes others relax as well, one of my favourite xs mones.
                              So nice to hear someone else than me liking this blend. Yeah, everybody relaxes with this blend, but there is no problem with focusing with work while using it either.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Comment

I just saw a man spitting outside my window. I went and put on some Summer Daze, and when I came back he was gone. This stuff is magic

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                    I just saw a man spitting outside my window. I went and put on some Summer Daze, and when I came back he was gone. This stuff is magic
                                    Yeah, it suddenly appeared so.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Any similarities between summer daze and happiness?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X