yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Suggestions for social self effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for social self effects

What would work best as self effects for introverts? Odyssey? Bliss? Cohesion for caliming?

You might want to give Flirt a look see. It's about as social as you can get. Love Boat might also be a possibility.

Comment

If you're looking for something with the chill effect of Bliss but more social then try Vibe.

Comment

What kind of social effect, is the question?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Delight
          Delight commented
          Editing a comment
          Good point

Are you experiencing social anxiety or nervousness, and want a product to help calm that? Do you want to be more outspoken or do want people to approach you and talk to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
          Are you experiencing social anxiety or nervousness, and want a product to help calm that? Do you want to be more outspoken or do want people to approach you and talk to you?
          More to be outspoken, but also yo be more focused socially, be quicker to respond

Comment

Have you ever considered Outspoken?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              Have you ever considered Outspoken?
              That... ???? is a realistic suggestion.

Comment

• Falvinski
                Falvinski commented
                Editing a comment
                Must try asking for a sample next time...

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                Never tried it because I'm already outspoken.

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
              What would work best as self effects for introverts? Odyssey? Bliss? Cohesion for caliming?
              Ascend + Bliss
              or
              Ascend + Flirt
              This combo might help you. Apply before going to meet people. After a few applications you will notice difference in yourself. SOB also builds that confidence, but the above combinations will be safe for you and the people that come in your cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

That... ???? is a realistic suggestion.
                You seem surprised.

Comment

You seem surprised.
                  No, was just wondering how the PXS products are thoughtfully named. Or made to live upto thsir names.
                  And would like to try a sample next time.

Comment

Gonna order outspoken and flirt anyone know if the unscented version smell much? would it be ok without a cover/cologne?

Comment

I'm pretty introverted. And by pretty, I mean very. I really liked loveboat.

I don't have social anxiety but rather just no genuine interest in most people I come across. This thing makes me empathetic and so I'm more social and people react well to me to boot.

Outspoken seemed to make people eager to speak to me but it doesn't loosen the tongue and so it was sometimes awkward when the person WANTED to talk to me but I wasn't as responsive as they liked.

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
                        Gonna order outspoken and flirt anyone know if the unscented version smell much? would it be ok without a cover/cologne?
                        I found outspoken to be pretty smelly. I tried to cover with a light soap smelling perfume but the phero smell outlived the perfume. I'd try something a bit heavier. I think the scents PheromoneXS offer covers well since thats what they were created for anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                          I'm pretty introverted. And by pretty, I mean very. I really liked loveboat.

I don't have social anxiety but rather just no genuine interest in most people I come across. This thing makes me empathetic and so I'm more social and people react well to me to boot.

Outspoken seemed to make people eager to speak to me but it doesn't loosen the tongue and so it was sometimes awkward when the person WANTED to talk to me but I wasn't as responsive as they liked.
                          Nice to know, I'm the same there. I'm not nervous, just that usually I'm not that chatty. Gonna do some testing then with love boat

Comment

Radiance is the best social that I've personally tried. I'm the quiet brooding type and it really draws me out of my shell. I'm very outgoing and tend to be talkative. While most of the time I find people tiresome and tedious I actually enjoy interacting with them. Today my coworkers talked my ear off. Most customers seemed to really respond well.

Comment

Hmm cannot find radiance on pxs website, is it from pxs?

Comment

No it's my own custom mix. I've tried to get SteveO to make it but he says it's too expensive. So I just make my own.

Comment

Radiance is the best social that I've personally tried. I'm the quiet brooding type and it really draws me out of my shell. I'm very outgoing and tend to be talkative. While most of the time I find people tiresome and tedious I actually enjoy interacting with them. Today my coworkers talked my ear off. Most customers seemed to really respond well.
                                  What's in radiance?!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

What's in radiance?!
                                    Rone Sulfate
                                    Anol
                                    Bnol
                                    DHEAS
                                    DHEA
                                    P83
                                    P86
                                    P96
                                    xsr32

If you're interested there's a thread about about it in the Research forum.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X