yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bugs and mosquitoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs and mosquitoes

Summer is coming and since I'm from the north, mosquitoes too I love rock climbing during the evenings after work, but mosquitoes are really bad and any cologne would bring them all on us.

Anyone know if unscented mones would have the same effect?

Do you get more mosquito bites when you wear cologne?

This is interesting, I didn't wear perfume as a youngester, yet mosquitos loved me the most and I got more bites
    than my parents did.. who both wore fragrances year round.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Good question, I'm interested to know this answer myself.

btw I wear essential oils a lot. My advice would be to look into lemon grass oil.
      It repels bugs and smells great.

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
        Summer is coming and since I'm from the north, mosquitoes too I love rock climbing during the evenings after work, but mosquitoes are really bad and any cologne would bring them all on us.

Anyone know if unscented mones would have the same effect?
        Nope, but drinking a lot of juice keeps bugs away.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Bugs tremble before me. Mosquitoes that come within two feet of me explode in mid air.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Bugs tremble before me. Mosquitoes that come within two feet of me explode in mid air.
            Totally believe it!

Comment

Well, I'll keep you guys posted when the mosquitoes happens.

Scottie, any special training for that exploding effect?

Comment

Well, I'll keep you guys posted when the mosquitoes happens.

Scottie, any special training for that exploding effect?
                Decades of training from Master Pheroquan. As far as technique I'm sworn to secrecy. I can't, in good conscience, unleash this knowledge to the public.

Comment

Pheromones are actually used to repel pests in agricultural fields. For eg. To repell rats, pheromones of their preditors are used. Same for bugs mosquitos.
                  May be a Bat pheromone for mosquitos. (This must be the Scotties secret) ????

You can wear your Xist and Evolve spray if you are taking that girl for climbing. ?

And, Naturally extracted Citronella oil.
                  Take petroleum jelly or a lotion on palm, add few drops of citronella oil, mix it on your palms and apply on your exposed parts of body. It repels mosquitos and bugs. Good for skin too.
                  Last edited by Falvinski; 03-29-2018, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    Now that sounds total awesome.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                      Pheromones are actually used to repel pests in agricultural fields. For eg. To repell rats, pheromones of their preditors are used. Same for bugs mosquitos.
                      May be a Bat pheromone for mosquitos. (This must be the Scotties secret) ????

You can wear your Xist and Evolve spray if you are taking that girl for climbing. ?

And, Naturally extracted Citronella oil.
                      Take petroleum jelly or a lotion on palm, add few drops of citronella oil, mix it on your palms and apply on your exposed parts of body. It repels mosquitos and bugs. Good for skin too.
                      Good idea, but usually deet is necessary where i live

will try different unscented mones to see which one may repel them

Comment

Good idea, but usually deet is necessary where i live

will try different unscented mones to see which one may repel them
                        Human body odors attract Mosquitos (may it be human body pheromones, breath smell, etc). Thats what they are programmed form. Smell human as well as sense humans' infra red heat signatures, follow that direction, plug their pipe in and enjoy the hosts.

Deet is bad for health. Citronella is naturally extracted from a type of grass, and its healthy.

Comment

In my experience, strong smelling EO's will repel stinging insects. I've tried citronella, eucalyptus, peppermint, and lemongrass with varying degrees of success. Of the four, eucalyptus is the most effective.

That said, I live in the tropics and have not found that mones or scents attract any kind of bug. It seems the color of my clothing has the most impact: anything dark is a bug magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                            In my experience, strong smelling EO's will repel stinging insects. I've tried citronella, eucalyptus, peppermint, and lemongrass with varying degrees of success. Of the four, eucalyptus is the most effective.

That said, I live in the tropics and have not found that mones or scents attract any kind of bug. It seems the color of my clothing has the most impact: anything dark is a bug magnet.
                            For 5 years due to some skin sensitivity and psoriasis I wore a natural blend of a Sesame base oil, patchouli,lavender and lemongrass and I seriously got bit maybe twice out of those 5 years. I also worked outside for RotoRooter as a sales person in several cities, so I'm certain it was my oil blend.

Comment

• fred28
                              fred28 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Is it a custom mix you made or is it something that could be bought online somewhere already mixed?

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Human body odors attract Mosquitos (may it be human body pheromones, breath smell, etc). Thats what they are programmed form. Smell human as well as sense humans' infra red heat signatures, follow that direction, plug their pipe in and enjoy the hosts.

Deet is bad for health. Citronella is naturally extracted from a type of grass, and its healthy.
                            Human body odor as in natural pheromones I assume?
                            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                            PXS
                            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                            AD
                            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Human body odor as in natural pheromones I assume?
                              Yes, natural pheromone smells, and many other odors including exhaled air.

Comment

fred28 It is a custom mix. But there is a company called Aleish that can premix it. I was lucky enough to run across this company at a Timeshare event and they provided me a sheet of mixes for certain ailments.I tweaked the Eczema/Psoriasis blend by adding a small amount of lemongrass. (i.e. instead of 30 drops like Patchouli and Lavender / 15 drops)

Comment

In my experience just about everything I've gotten here seems to attract wasp and bees. Not in a "I want to sing you!" why, more like "you are a pretty flower and I want to pet and hug you". Either way much no, wrong type of female.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X