yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connection for friends and work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection for friends and work

Hi,

Anyone has an opinion about using Connection everyday for friends gathering and work ?

thanks!

There should be no issues and no buildup from it.
    I don't see why not.
    If you're wearing anything daily be sure to clean your App spots well.

Comment

Very good, but my experience with connections was that many random people opened up about dark stories about their lives. And it happened everywhere in every kind of setting.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• theLaw
        theLaw commented
        Editing a comment
        +1.........a quick taxi to the dark side. Not fun.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        True

So it may not be too useful unless you want to know some dirty secrets..

Comment

Sensei, theLaw

Does he needs something like Flirt or Love Boat? It performs similar open up, but in positive playful way. Can you confirm?
        Last edited by Falvinski; 03-29-2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          LB never really worked for me, and haven't tried flirt. I think Wolf is the go-to product for instant friends.

theLaw thank you very much. That is something new here.

Comment

Connections is currently my most used mone, sometimes used with or without Bliss, I don't get much effect from strangers (though I may not stick around long enough) but I have had friends get chattier than I'm used to them getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
          Sensei, theLaw

Does he needs something like Flirt or Love Boat? It performs similar open up, but in positive playful way. Can you confirm?
          Love Boat never really did anything for me either. I would actually recommend Vibe over Flirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Love Boat never really did anything for me either. I would actually recommend Vibe over Flirt.
            I adore them all three.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I adore them all three.
              Did you report on them and I missed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Did you report on them and I missed it?
                I am not sure if I have.
                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am not sure if I have.
                  Oh ok. I usually try to keep up with people's reports.

Comment

I'm wearing Vibe standalone at work right now and I like it.
                    I'm giving myself a Cohesion and A314/Ascend break right now.

Connections is decent for the type of office job I have where customers still come it, it keeps the day interesting.
                    Oh the stories customers tell

Comment

Gonna try it, may be fun i heard that you need to be cautious of self effects ?

Comment

The other day i use connections with a young girl and i cant belive the stories she told me i never thought she have this kind of thoughts.
                        And i have a more mature girl almost confess her dark feelings. was creepy lol.
                        But i find people tell you good thoughts and feelings too i dont think all is negative. what i found in my case is to starts to kick in when you have 45 minutes at least with your target. this is just my experience.
                        The max dose i use is 2 sprays

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
                          Gonna try it, may be fun i heard that you need to be cautious of self effects ?
                          Yeah, be carefull good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                            I'm wearing Vibe standalone at work right now and I like it.
                            I'm giving myself a Cohesion and A314/Ascend break right now.

Connections is decent for the type of office job I have where customers still come it, it keeps the day interesting.
                            Oh the stories customers tell
                            Ain't that the truth. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
                              So it may not be too useful unless you want to know some dirty secrets..
                              It is useful, since it helps you connect with people. They feel they can trust you.
                              Arsenal

Comment

connections is like a truth serum

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X