yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromon removing stuff from Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromon removing stuff from Europe

My main problem I can not really find any stuff that removes pheromones.
    Any real suggestion that works? No matter how drastic it is.

I have tried Witch hazel liquid and Hydrogen peroxide(6%).
    Hunter soap is not available in Europe or at least I could not find any.

Just an example: I have used Xist oil with 4 drop and it is well known to increase other formulas effect.
    Nine days ago was the last time when I used sxd-9 and guess what it still generated that blond girl hit like never before.
    In addition i needed to listen for the gay jokes all the day because the same goes with Bad Wolf(It is generating gay jokes). It is an obvious indication it is still in the game(last application was 9 days ago)
    During the last 9 day I was using The Hook Up, when added Xist the other formulas got into play again.

I only use soap that's it and I don't feel any rest from any phero I used before I don't know why
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Silvius

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X