yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ditch the deodorant and increase natural output without the stink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditch the deodorant and increase natural output without the stink!

I quit using deodorant years ago. I had noticed that in the morning women kept nuzzling around my arm pits and inhaling deeply then letting out this contented sigh/moan. I was like doesn't that stink and they all said the same thing. No it's a sweet musky smell, I love it. Natural pheros in action. Perhaps I'm fortunate in that I don't produce an offensive body odor but ever since then I've been au naturale. That musky smell coming from your groin is pheros too. Trust me, to women it's a great smell. Natural pheros are an oily substance secreted by specialize (apocrine) glands in the skin. There is a high concentration of these glands in the groin area. I have used them as a natural attractant before. I would be at a club and slip off to the men's room where I would stick my hand down my pants, gather some of those oils on my finger and smear them behind my ear. Women would come sniffing. I've had women say I smelled great. Put there noses right up to the app point inhale deeply and comment on the smell. I tell you it works.

Comment

Comment

Thank you Darthzed for the info, I have bad issues with my feet and will try this on them

Comment

• DarthZed
          DarthZed commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem! Do look into borax foot soaks as well.

Through a lot of research and personal experiments I learned years ago that if you alter your diet just a bit you can change the way your sweat smells. Because of this I don't wear antiperspirant any more. I figured the lymph nodes get rid of your body's waste via sweat, but antiperspirant is designed to keep you from sweating. So in my mind if you keep something in your body that needs to get out it can't be a good thing. I just increased the amount of fruit I eat and got away from dried foods. It makes my sweat smell a little on the sweat side with no pungent oder.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
          Through a lot of research and personal experiments I learned years ago that if you alter your diet just a bit you can change the way your sweat smells. Because of this I don't wear antiperspirant any more. I figured the lymph nodes get rid of your body's waste via sweat, but antiperspirant is designed to keep you from sweating. So in my mind if you keep something in your body that needs to get out it can't be a good thing. I just increased the amount of fruit I eat and got away from dried foods. It makes my sweat smell a little on the sweat side with no pungent oder.
          There is some research to believe that antiperspirant leads to breast cancer. While there is additional research to disprove such theories, why risk it? Just get some high endurance Old Spice deo and call it a day!

Comment

Removing excess iron might help with body odor. Cilantro is pretty safe chelator.

Comment

DarthZed Actually that stone thingy wouldn't effect your natural phero production. That originates from within the body. However, your indigenous bacteria can cause conversion. That can occur with your natural pheros as well as synthetics. In the case of your indigenous bacterial culture they are typically what are responsible for BO. They convert your natural pheros into stinky compounds. In the case of synthetic pheros this product, along with hunter's soap, prevent phero conversion. At least for a little while until your skin repopulates with bacteria. This allows you to have a more pure synthetic and natural phero signature. This is one of the advantages of sprays. The accohol sterilizes your skin killing off bacteria and, thus, reducing conversion. However, I'm not entirely sure that conversion is a bad thing. Our natural phero signature is quite complex. That's why everyone's signature is unique. It's not just the natural phero secretion but the individual indigenous bacterial culture that determines how the world perceives us.
              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 03-13-2018, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthZed View Post
                Hello all,

This seems like information that could be beneficial to both genders so I'm placing it here.

Due to a health condition I develop I am no longer able to wear antiperspirant deodorants. The stink became unbearable so I looked for a way to kill it and discovered salt crystal deodorant. It's a solid crystal made of natural mineral salts that prevents the stink by killing off odor causing bacteria that live on your skin, while allowing the sweat to flow freely.

You wet the stone and rub it on after a shower and that's it! It works on more than just stinky armpits though. I used it to clear up some stubborn shoulder acne I'd been dealing with for a couple years and also got rid of the musky smell in my groin area that no amount of soap could.

One $6 stone is supposed to last a year.

Happy hunting!

Z
                did you use soap first or showergel?, some say it works better with soap first, anyone else tried it?
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Yes, skipping a shower, or two has allowed my natural aroma to permeate what ever I cover it with. I end up getting a rash so I only do it once in a while. I haven't attempted using my finger to applicate natural pheromones behind my ears though. That is something i definitely have to try. Today I showered first, so we shall shall how well I do with whatever i decide to wear.

Comment

I make my own deo-kind-of-stuff.

It's distilled water, bicarbonate, magnesium flakes, glycerine and some essential pepermint oil.

Works very well. Even if I didn't shower for several days (I can blame the Corona times for now for that ????), I still don't smell all day after applying it in the morning.

Bicarbonate does reduce smell and acidic things, magnesium because almost everybody is short on that, glycerine to make it less runny and the mint for the fresh smell.

Comment

whats the ratio for each might give it a try.
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X