yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS141B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS141B

Can you explain the spaying is under/in your nostril please?

Comment

• Recognizer
      Recognizer commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, just under the nose and in my nostril as well.

Yes, I understand what you did. What I am asking is why

Why are you applying it there?

Comment

You are spraying under your nose?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

As far as I undertand it should give you good self effects like focus, or better attention etc. I used many nootropics in the past and for example one like Semax or Selank are sprayed in to the nose for it to work. I thought, maybe I couldn't feel any effects because I wasn't inhaling enough/effectively the pheros.

Comment

Yes, these don't have Diffusion Tech in it.
          Add some Diffusion Tech (available for purchase) and you should be good to go.

Comment

I had the impression the only things that don't contain diffusion tech are the individual molecules...I guess my assumption was wrong. I could've sworn steveo said something along those lines on this forum but maybe I misread.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
              Yes, these don't have Diffusion Tech in it.
              Add some Diffusion Tech (available for purchase) and you should be good to go.
              I'm with Isis. Where did you read this?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I'm with Isis. Where did you read this?
                I may be completely wrong, but other reviews I've read says it last 2 hours or so.

As powerful as Steve's mixes are I cant imagine there would be any other reason..also I was under the impression that the main products that have G.O.A.L.S. had the DT in them but I may be completely wrong.
                It would be nice to hear from someone from XS to confirm or deny.
                Id hate to think that Thinker only last for a few hours WITH diffusion tech in it.
                KateD any insight?

Comment

I'd like a definitive answer also.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                    I had the impression the only things that don't contain diffusion tech are the individual molecules...I guess my assumption was wrong. I could've sworn steveo said something along those lines on this forum but maybe I misread.

Yes, I confirmed with Steve and you are correct. The only pheromones that don't contain the diffusion technology is the single molecules. He may have read this on another forum and got confused.

This is one of the reasons we love posting questions and experiences here, and you can quote me on this. This is a public forum and one of the things you can do is educate ppl about pheromones. If pheromone questions were answered in a ticket secretly then it would be hard to share information, experiences and dispel doubts.

I love how this works. So awesome!

Comment

Thanks for the reply KateD . I've been using pheros for 15+ yrs. Back when I first started using the AD forum was in it's infancy. Back then Michael Harris was always very generous with his time and knowledge. I had many great discussions with him and learned a lot. It's funny, back in the early days there were hushed whispers about some exotic "new" molecules that a few of us were testing. Those molecules were Androstadienol and Androstadienone (A1). Now A1 is a staple. lol As time went on Michael became more caught up in his business and understandably so. I also became less involved in that forum. It seemed that there were notions being perpetuated that were unfounded. There was a bit of a "cult of personality" growing. Certain people would make unfounded claims and everyone would jump on the bandwagon without question. It seems that culture continued after I left. There are phero myths started there which are still alive today. Eventually I got banned for "promoting" competitors' products. I was labelled a spammer. For many years there was a void for me. There was really no access to academic research and professional journals. And search engines weren't that great. So I just quietly went about using and observing.

Then I found DiscoverXS. Didn't take long reading around to reignite my passion. There is so much more information available now. My appetite for knowledge is voracious. I do my best to not only share experiences but knowledge, as well. My interests have transcended beyond mere application. Testing mixes is fun and enlightening but I'm the type of person who needs to know the big picture. I also like to know what makes things tick.

Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread. It's just what KateD said got me thinking.

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        you stimulate my mind

• Scottie2Hottie
                        Scottie2Hottie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks KateD compliments don't get much better than that. This forum stimulates my mind. So glad I found it.

I've just had a trial run with limitless and my experience is about the same. Some self effects, but it seems to slightly repel people from me. Nice when I don't want to talk to anyone, doing work at coffeeshop.

Comment

Originally posted by HauteVixen View Post
                        I've just had a trial run with limitless and my experience is about the same. Some self effects, but it seems to slightly repel people from me. Nice when I don't want to talk to anyone, doing work at coffeeshop.
                        I could see when that could come in handy but I think if that's the case this won't be a best seller
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I could see when that could come in handy but I think if that's the case this won't be a best seller
                          It all depends what you want from pheros to be honest. By all means, I am nota lazy person but I like the effect of enhanced focus and if the effects would last much longer than 2-3 hours it would by my daily phero.

By the way, my journey with XS141B continues. I am able to do more at work and at home with it. Due to short duration of effects I use it only when normal cup of coffee is not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Recognizer View Post

It all depends what you want from pheros to be honest. By all means, I am nota lazy person but I like the effect of enhanced focus and if the effects would last much longer than 2-3 hours it would by my daily phero.

By the way, my journey with XS141B continues. I am able to do more at work and at home with it. Due to short duration of effects I use it only when normal cup of coffee is not enough.

I see your point and yes it will come in helpful for people but the purpose isn't the holy Grail of pheromones ie hookup or romance
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X