yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Experiences with XS147 (Sport)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences with XS147 (Sport)

I have been trying Sport the last month and wow, it is exactly what I need when I come home from work late Thursday afternoon/early evening to start and finish what in Norway is called Weekend cleaning. 4-5 hours straight with competitive energy to be finished, no matter how tired I am before I start.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I got a sample with my last order. Tried 2 sample sprays and nothing. Tried 2 more and still nothing. I was hoping for a little extra motivation as I had much to get done. All it seemed to do is prevent me from sleeping that night. Will try again to see if I get anything from it.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 02-25-2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Shit. Perhaps this is not your blend.

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps not

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I have been trying Sport the last month and wow, it is exactly what I need when I come home from work late Thursday afternoon/early evening to start and finish what in Norway is called Weekend cleaning. 4-5 hours straight with competitive energy to be finished, no matter how tired I am before I start.

Interesting this molecule, some days I need that extra help, I will be nice if work like that
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Interesting this molecule, some days I need that extra help, I will be nice if work like that
      Hope it will work this way for you too.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hope it will work this way for you too.
        I don't have it (yet) but maybe in the future.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

I like Sport. However, I can't wear it solo unless I'm solo, lol. Meaning, for me, my head goes to a place where "I'm going to get things done" which is great if nothing interrupts me from my tasks. Otherwise I find myself becoming inpatient. Cleaning, working out, groceries...so long as there's no one interrupting me or wanting to cruise the isles to "look" at everything I'm great It makes me very task oriented. When the weather turns nicer here and I begin biking again, I want to test the endurance aspect further.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          I like Sport. However, I can't wear it solo unless I'm solo, lol. Meaning, for me, my head goes to a place where "I'm going to get things done" which is great if nothing interrupts me from my tasks. Otherwise I find myself becoming inpatient. Cleaning, working out, groceries...so long as there's no one interrupting me or wanting to cruise the isles to "look" at everything I'm great It makes me very task oriented. When the weather turns nicer here and I begin biking again, I want to test the endurance aspect further.
          I have been using it in my Krav Maga classes as well, works like a charm.
          Arsenal

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Believe it will make you focused on your reps.
              Arsenal

Comment

Copying + pasting the following entries from my journal to make it easier for anyone looking for experiences on this gem

I tried 1 sample spray of Sport since I was gonna try to get my ass back into shape.

I gave myself a castor oil head massage to stimulate hair growth before heading to the gym. I found myself weirdly focused on getting each section of my head, moving in circles, moving in zig zags and evenly distributing the massage movements.

It was the best scalp massage I've ever given myself!!

This gives me a lot focus. I felt highly motivated and pictured my body goals. I was doing hiits with kettle bells and surpassed the number I did two days ago!! I was also barely able to hold a plank with a posterior pelvic tilt for a minute two days ago. I was DYING at 30 seconds lmao (I've been out of shape for a long time). This time however I was able to hold it for 1 minute and 30 seconds.

I was super focused on maintaining form throughout my workout. I usually slack on form when exhausted but I made sure to keep the right form even when my chest was burning. I was amazed!!

While cooling down, I thought about what I was going to eat when I got home. My mind super focused on what I was going to cook. Originally I planned on just baking a chicken and steaming broccoli and call it a day but NO.

My brain said: Isis, you're going to make pesto...with a mortar and pestle...and coat the chicken with it. Bake it. Slice it, put it on a bed of salad that contains freshly shaved parmesan, sundried tomatoes etc etc etc. I was planning every detail of this meal with precision. Thinking about how to optimize baking the chicken breasts so that it will stay juicy and choosing which type of Parmesan would be best suited for the pesto.

Wtf. A fucking mortar and pestle. LOL

A man who kept walking by me pretended to use a machine directly behind me when I bent over to do dumb bell rows. Not sure if this was a Sport hit as this kind of thing happens without pheros but I did have a greasy head full of castor oil today.

Now that I'm home I'm compiling a list of what work tasks I must do after making dinner.

What a satisfying productive day off!!

Comment

Im gonna start tracking my progress with sport

I wore 2 sample sprays of sport and decided to do circuit training at home. I felt a rush and feeling that was close to invincibility

My planned routine looked like this :

2 rounds

1 minute of toe taps
                  1 minute plank
                  15 competition burpees
                  15 curtsy lunge
                  15 bent over row 10lb dumbbells
                  20 kettlebell swings 15 lbs
                  15 squat to leg lift

This is pretty ambitious considering the shape I'm in. Imagine my surprise when I pushed passed my original plan despite feeling like I was dying ????. I ended up doing

2 rounds

1 minute toe taps
                  1 minute plank
                  15 competition burpees
                  25 curtsy lunges
                  20 bent over row 10lb dumbbell
                  30 kettlebell swings 15 lbs
                  25 squat to leg lift

I feel amazing with the pheros and after work out bliss combined. Like I'm on cloud nine. I have some plans to flood my body with super foods and anti inflammatories.

Im gonna start doing yoga every night again. I hope I stick to it and it isn't just the sport making it sound like a good idea ????.

My workouts however I am definitely going to continue to track to see how sport will get me to push my body

Two days later I've effectively increased reps and added a few more exercises

2 rounds

1 minute toe taps
                  1 minute plank
                  25 competition burpees
                  30 WEIGHTED curtsy lunges 10 lb dumbbells
                  25 bent over rows 10 lb dumbbell
                  35 kettle bell swings 15 lbs
                  30 mountain climbers
                  30 WEIGHTEED squat to leg lift 10 lb dumbbells
                  10 kneeling push up to spider man

I love the competitive streak it gives me. I worked out without sport and the "ADD MORE REPS. PUSH THROUGH" mentality was not as strong

Comment

Sport is amazing at sport.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Looked through my notes for Sport and it seems like I haven't mentioned it is also good for sex. It increases the mans stamina if he is of the type that comes fast.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I think you just answered the question I posed in my last journal entry! ...well or I should say you (a while back you) answered my (recent) question concerning what gave me the incredible late night energy boost in my blend! Either way, thanks! After reading this comment and skimming through others I need XSport in my next order! Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post

I think you just answered the question I posed in my last journal entry! ...well or I should say you (a while back you) answered my (recent) question concerning what gave me the incredible late night energy boost in my blend! Either way, thanks! After reading this comment and skimming through others I need XSport in my next order! Yay!
                          SO HAPPY TO BE OF HELP.

TRY SPORT WITH LIMITLESS TOO, IT IS AMAZING.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Tigris Sorry for the yelling (caps lock).

Ildergreier It's fine I almost always have music playing so it might have been needed so I could hear you!!!

Comment

XSport is one of my favorite blends. I started using it for karate class. But for me at least, it's doesn't enhance motivation so much as perseverance and fortitude. It doesn't make it easier for me to get my lazy ass up and go to the dojo. But once I'm on the floor training, it makes it easier to put forth best effort no matter how long or strenuous the session is. In fact I had such good experiences with enhanced endurance while training that I started using it for work on days that I knew were going to be particularly long or difficult. I have also found it helpful for intermittent fasting. I am less likely to cheat and eat early on a day that I wear it. So all around a very helpful blend for perseverance and will power under a variety of circumstances. I often layer this with NENO or ANOL for a little added boost, but it works well just solo. Highly recommended!

Comment

SO HAPPY TO BE OF HELP.

TRY SPORT WITH LIMITLESS TOO, IT IS AMAZING.
                              I'm in love with Sport and Vibes together. But I'll know more when my order arrives. I've only got a spray or two left in my samples. Super excited!

Comment

I have a sample of Sport that I haven't used yet. Seems like it's perfect for getting into the groove of being active (working out, yoga, maybe even sex lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                  I have a sample of Sport that I haven't used yet. Seems like it's perfect for getting into the groove of being active (working out, yoga, maybe even sex lol)
                                  I agree! It seems to enhance or help create a sense of "being in the zone". I hope that makes sense. It's like the feeling you get when doing something really well, completely alert and dialed in neatly bottled up in spray form.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X