yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Experiences with XS147 (Sport)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post

I agree! It seems to enhance or help create a sense of "being in the zone". I hope that makes sense. It's like the feeling you get when doing something really well, completely alert and dialed in neatly bottled up in spray form.
      This.
      For people with trouble to focus, sport is a good thing.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

This.
        For people with trouble to focus, sport is a good thing.
        I totally agree. This may be a bit of hyperbole, but I feel it sometimes gives one the sense of an OCD that one can switch on when it's useful. It's worked great for cleaning or getting a particular task done. (And feeling pretty good while doing it too)

Comment

I always wonder how XSteveO uses his mind in the way, that can actually create blends used for really various reasons, even for sport competition. It amazes me a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
            but I feel it sometimes gives one the sense of an OCD that one can switch on when it's useful.
            Nice way of putting it.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

MY XSPORT CAME TODAY! I'm going to test it out when I get out of work. I got it fragranced with Spice Bomb.

Comment

Mysticbeauty Let us know about your experiences ASAP!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X